Trab Sin Din Fah(Exact)

kermint

sarNie Adult
after i watched couple episodes of this lakorn i think it was good too. the song all nice. it good to see mam and sam this lakorn. they still look good.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i'm not sure,but who the daughther. She looked n'ek from bie's first lakorn. I think her name is Mew. Anyone know.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Prettie good. I won't really watch it, b/c I'm not into this kind of genre... sad drama I mea... but otherwise. If you like dramatic series. this is prettie good.

max

sarNie Elites
LOL... I think it is funny how this lakorn is not pinned up there, yet, but it is okay. Anyways, is it a good lakorn? I LOVE this kind of lakorn... but the characters are much older...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not sure,but who the daughther. She looked n'ek from bie's first lakorn. I think her name is Mew. Anyone know.
her name is peung kanyah leenutaphong. she does look like mew. aw how sad nobody care bout dis lakorn? dats sad

White Lotus

sarNie Elites
I think I'm addicted to this movie. I really like it, especially Sam's acting. He's really good. But I don't like the fact that Mam agreed to marry that bastard. If she really loves her husband, she should've stay single. But it's just a movie.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i kinda disappoint this lakorn now. i don't get why mam about to marry the dude though. how dump........? some character sooooooooooooo annoying............

oh, the young Pr'ek is kinda cute hahaha but the N'ek dat...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha i like it so far even though i'm on like ep. 7ish? hahaha idk but i like it im at he part where they move into that guy's house gawd sam is fine even tho he's old hahah n mam is gorgeous like always this is a rele good lakorn so far

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is actually really sad and good! I am going to continue watching it. I totally underestimated it ^^

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
sound like a good storyline. Sam didn't act too bad in this neither. He's been gone for so long after a bad interview. He declared that he will many any race except Laotian girl. I guess he deserve a second chance too.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
For realz? Sam gave out an interview saying that? I thought he was gone because he was going into politics. I didn't think that a smart guy like Sam would say that. If he did say, that was kinda dumb.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
In the early 1990's there were a few famous stars that made similar comments. Later, they end up forcing to leave the entertainment business. A huge part of Laotian population watches lakorn. To this day, my cousins still refuse to watch lakorn that starring Sam. He must have learned from his mistake. In the early 1990s Laos was not what you would consider for a tour. And many Thai look down upon Laotian. And Sam stated that Laotian girl was dirty and such. And in the interview, when asked who would be his ideals girl, he added that it can be any race just not Lao.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
In the early 1990's there were a few famous stars that made similar comments. Later, they end up forcing to leave the entertainment business. A huge part of Laotian population watches lakorn. To this day, my cousins still refuse to watch lakorn that starring Sam. He must have learned from his mistake. In the early 1990s Laos was not what you would consider for a tour. And many Thai look down upon Laotian. And Sam stated that Laotian girl was dirty and such. And in the interview, when asked who would be his ideals girl, he added that it can be any race just not Lao.
Sam, Teh(singer), Amphon(marsha's ex husband) are a few that i know of...

ya when they say that, everything turns against them because there are many laotian that watches and listen to thai movies/music. u cut the line. i know i was one to stop supporting them. u dont put down ur fans like that b/c ur a star. they depend on every penny we buy to make them popular.