Trab Sin Din Fah(Exact)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've always adored Sam. I will tune into this lakorn. Thanks for the info!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I don't think the above summary is this lakorn. Sam still looks good for an old guy and he's such a great actor. Not word for word but in the previews start out with Mam/Sam: He tells her to not tell their child that her father is a convict in jail and that his name is Pitsanoot. Then scenes of some lady telling some lady that her husband is cheating on her with Mam. The 2 young people are talking about her father and she says one day she'll meet him. Scene of Sam/daughter he says do you miss your father. She says yeah and even if I've never seen him I still love him. Then later scene daughter goes: since you've been separated from your daughter and I've been separated from my father, you can think of me as your daughter.

aww..i knew he told her not to tell the child about him...***tears*** thanks..i'll watch it...airing 2morroow....

myx

sArNieZ
seems good. i'll give it a try. since i haven't see mam on screen for a long time. i haven't watch mam's latest lakorn, so i'll give this one a try.

conjen

sarNie Egg
since i saw the teaser i think i might have the wrong dramas but it have the same name.. sorry if the worng infor. but alot of thai drama have the same name but different story line sorry again

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it airs today why is this thread still down here..goodness..admins..aren't dong their jobs...lol

i want to watch but i'm so emotionally drained from Sawan Bieng episode 10 **sigh**

max

sarNie Elites
Is not this lakorn already airing? Anyways, is this a period lakorn? It looks really good. I like the outro theme song by the girl.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
why isn't tis thread pinn yet??

anyways have anyone watched it yet?..i have to finish SB first i just can't watch 2 lakorns at the same time....wat days is this lakorn airing?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Back then, I didn't appreciate the older generation. Now I miss em. Glad to see familiar faces that haven't been so familiar in a while. :mellow:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i haven't been able to watch dis yet. semester's coming to an end and i got so many damn deadlines. is anybody watching? is it good?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't watch the lakorn..But I heard the song..Sounds like it will be a good lakorn..Does anyone have the song..? The girls version lol..