Traa Barb See Kaw [Exact - Scenario]

calla

sarNie Adult
have anyone seen today episode ? lolz..i cant wait to watch it. hope that someone will post at youtube soon.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
have anyone seen today episode ? lolz..i cant wait to watch it. hope that someone will post at youtube soon.
So it. Seemed like it was funny at first, then it got dramatic! LOL. So IDK what to think yet. Seems like one of the ones that I am going to cry a lot. Especially for p'ek. Singto and Ploy look so cute together. Can't wait to see if they have chemistry. Ploy is too pretty for her age. Wish I looked like her when I was 15. hehe.

meenia

sarNie Adult
WOW is all i can say..it's so dramatic...Feel so bad for Tang...singto is his son right..from the preview i think tang's wife will die...Who is paired up with tang..i mean out of the three...Nat was shown second after Tang, so is there going to be anything with tang and the three girl or he'll just be looking for his son...Singto is very cute in the preview, can't wait to see him..Though i love Dew the star 5 more, but singto is cute too..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lakorn is depressing...

i didnt watch the beginning but skipped all the way to episode 11 and didnt quite understand so i went to watch part one and now i understand...

so jieb son is actually tang's son that was taken in by those 3 girls b/c nat killed his mom by accident. that's what they didnt want to tell or felt so bad and jieb cant marry tang.

they had a hard life wow.
poor nat tried to get away from her husband. he was evil...

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG..Today's episode was so sad :(
can't believe Pei died :( felt like crying...
well, love it so far...can't wait for more!

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww, today's episode was sad, too :(
Pei died first, then Nat..ugh...
hope Jieb doesn't die too :) btw, love Ploy&&Singto!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I cried while I watched today episode. So sad for Songkran first he lost his two beloved aunts and get then later watch his mother go to jail. I don't think Sangsit and Jieb character should end up together.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ploy and Singo are so cute together -- but daarn this lakorn sounds way too dramatic! Going to skim through Ploy scenes only but I'm so in love with the opening song. Beautifully sung by NAT!