TOUCH Magazine (James Ma & Mint Chalida) August 2013

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow mint have such a tiny waist...dont love it or like it but it okay :)

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Wow new magazine of mint & James. They looks so hot on the cover. Thanks for share ka.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I do not like the wardrobe.... I know the theme is pilot but what the fudge is this? I like Mint's eyes....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I really really really like the theme <3 eeeeks JM looks hawwwtttt ! Chalida stood out in this one:) James grew manlier over the past year...def loveeee this guy :) Once again, the covers maannn....I dislike the cover :/

spanky

sarNie OldFart
adorable HUSKY! the dress w/the helmet is weird looking....i like mint in the pilot-like outfits

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh, me likey the concept! But hate the editing on Chalida's face. Most of the pictures are gorgeous! Love the dog! It's either a Siberian Husky or Alaskan Malamute...although it looks more like a mix between the two. One of my favorite types of dog!!! :wub: Well, I'm blown away with this photo shoot! :thumbsup: Again, some pictures are a little off, but I still :heart: it! :D

Cupid Candy said:
Really bad photoshop on Mint's face.

Yes, I agree! I hate it...yet love the cover, too! Haha, ok, I love their pose and the theme, but they did a poor job on "photoshopping" her face. :lol:

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
I like N' Mint's close up with the helmet and for JMA I liked the one of him on the cover, and also

bummed out they only had one pic together.