TOPIC DELETED

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hahahahahahahhahaha
i think this is really funny! that girl needs to go get a life. i started cracking up when you said that "she's not sure who to marry. tou yaj or tong vang" omg if either one of them do marry that girl then....i dont know what i'll do or say

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Ahahahahahahaahhaaha.....so funny!!! He's a star so of course people will like him, but i dont see any harm in that just supposrting him. She is trpping if she can't handle that..!!

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!
how gay! who cares about her...
others only like him as a fan liking a celeb...
she can order him, he's not that good looking...
the only thing ppl are crazy for him because he's a p'ek...
there are other better looking hmong guy out there...
she shouldnt be that crazy about him... and she should be happy that ppl likes her dude! better than ppl hating on him...
hehehe...
oh well...
thats them... their problem...
i like xav thoj... but only as a fan liking a celeb. i wont order him... hehehe...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
OMG.. gay lawg... lol..
She needs a real boyfriend. that's all.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
okay...at first I was ready to come on here with some bad comments but then I thought, hey, it's her man-to-be, of course she's gonna be having some steam...anybody would right? but seriously woman! she hasn't even decided between him or tong...why the hell doe sshe need to be tripping for?and good luck with them message to his fans to leave him alone...that's something you're gonna have to live with if you marry someone with fame PERIOD! you can't go around telling people to not like him or be yelling or triping at people like that, he's famous and you knew that when you married him!
I totally understand the jealous feeling, hell, I'm not dating this one guy-he doesn't even know I like him and I get jealous when he's iwth other girls but again, tou yang is a movie star, it's impossible for girls to just stop liking him...yes, be amd, it's your right, he's your husband but please don't trip at his fans...
and I'mma appologize here first, I love tou yang okay (not love love but, like love) and if I see him, I'mma go ask for a picture and of course I want to hug him and hold him and stand close to him...yes, I will respect his wife and not hug him or be all over him but, I can't let meetin tou yang go without getting pictures

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
WAIT..SHE CAN NOT JUSS SAY TOU YAJ'S IS HER'S..THERE'S ARE THOUSAND AND TONS OF PEOPLE THAT FALLED IN LOVE WITH HIM TOO...AND THIS GOT TO BE HIS CHICE NOT HER CHOICE..CAUSE SHES THE ONE WHO LIKE HIM THAT MUCH....NOT HIM WHO LIKE HER THAT MUCH...IM JUSS SAYING ON MY OPINION ONLY SOO DONT GET MAD..

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Hmong celebrities aren't like American celebrities. So what's the big deal? After events like concerts and soccer tournaments, who's gonna really care about you. NOBODY!!! That's right...being famous in the Hmong community means nothing. Heck you don't even get millions, barely make a grand per movie. hehehehehe:D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Hmong celebrities aren't like American celebrities. So what's the big deal? After events like concerts and soccer tournaments, who's gonna really care about you. NOBODY!!! That's right...being famous in the Hmong community means nothing. Heck you don't even get millions, barely make a grand per movie. hehehehehe:D

really though...
a picture with a hmong 'celebrity' doesn't mean much..
it's just the fact that people know they are from a certain movie.
lolz.
but yeah...
i heard that the girl ordering tub yaj is from sacramento..
so if he does marry her.. i'll be seeing them around.. probably at wal mart.
ahaha

interesting....

but really? ordering a husband?

well good luck..

no other comments!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
well if she planned to marry any one of them, we know it's not gonna last long cuz as we can see these hmong celebrity actors are gonna leave their wife after a few years cuz they're here in america and they're gonna find better girls out there after a few hmong new years with all those girls coming up to them and taking pictures. as you guys can see kwm lis and his wife are having problems cuz of his fans and work.

Kelly

Sorry but this is seriously funny to me.....First off she's real stupid the whole ordering a guy frm thailand to marry is lame wat is he an item n 2nd of all only a few grls even have interest in this person....I duno who he is n I kare less. She's makin it a bigger deal then it should be not like he's Brad Pitt or Won-Bin lol.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Sorry but this is seriously funny to me.....First off she's real stupid the whole ordering a guy frm thailand to marry is lame wat is he an item n 2nd of all only a few grls even have interest in this person....I duno who he is n I kare less. She's makin it a bigger deal then it should be not like he's Brad Pitt or Won-Bin lol.
omg.
won bin is worth the fight.
lolz. jk jk jk
i loved won bin when 'autumn love' first got dubbed.
he was so fine!
but now i don't watch korean dramas anymore...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
have fun trying to order him. its gonna be hard. its not that simple to order him anyways. there is like huge problems in laos i don't think anyone can order him.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
have fun trying to order him. its gonna be hard. its not that simple to order him anyways. there is like huge problems in laos i don't think anyone can order him.