Top 10 "Huggable Guys"

just know that the pic is pretty much photoshoped

lol Boy and Nadech were taken together since Boy was with Nadech when Nadech had Sudsapda with Yaya

lol the rest is like taking their pics at different time

It is - on both photoshop and gay theme. You can tell it's photoshopped by many things in the pic but especially Boy's pants. It's a dark grey in the pic with Nadech and the cover is the pants color of the stand-in.

Wonder if they have to pay that guy to lie down and have all these p'eks pose on him. I bet they could have gotten so many volunteers!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Is Nadech on here? The pix are pretty small. I can't really see their faces but I would sure love to give Nadech a big hug. Another person that I would love to hug also is Om. He is a cutie.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Actually, I want to "volunteer" to stand in for Boy. The reason is pretty obvious na. hehehe.

btw, why is Mario not here? He is totally huggable.

It was based on votes... these 10 got the most votes.. and so they made it on the cover.

^ and yup, Nadech is here alright.. right in the middle by Boy XD. Om didn't make it though.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
This is the most awkwardest,weirdest,"WTF" reaction, ever.Ha. I say this b/c that was all my first reaction when I saw those pics.So sad.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Holy *smoke* lol
Pretty hot! I love Mark's sweet/innocent face in here! All covered up but still hot! ^_^

Pong's got some sexy/muscular arms! LOL he's always shirtless. hahahaha

Yea, I don't agree these are "top" ten hottest. Only 4-5 are actually hot, the rest are a BIG question mark! I only see 8 on the cover? Where's the last two??

Om Akapan should have been on here! His fanbase is mega Thailand too!!!

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Out of all the guys there, I'd only hug Nadech, because he seems so huggable and little Kao because he's still a boy to me. Everyone else, not so much.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

Mario is here too. It's impossible to forget the impact that this "boy" has made since last year, so it's impossible as well if he doesn't featured in this photo shoot. It's just he's not featured on the cover

Asy

sarNie Immature
By the way I think the beige color isn't Boy's leg / pant. Its someone else. Its the 'that' part. You know what I mean right.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol yea i don't know if thats boy's bottom part lol two different colors; and he has a full stomach as well LOL

Mark has a very beautiful signature.