Top 10 "Huggable Guys"

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit as tagged, @tuang_tuang @twitter, markprin fc @pantip

oh gosh. I think my computer screen is already hot and can I get pregnant by seeing this? It's so hard to look for the one who's responsible though :spin: :spicy: :crush: :pervie: :dance3: :coverlaf:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i changed the title. i think this shoot look kind of gay lol too many guys laying next to each other

thanks

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i changed the title. i think this shoot look kind of gay lol too many guys laying next to each other

thanks
LOL AHHA thought the same but I didn't want to say it !
But heyyy they're hot !! Pong's arm is :shock2:
Overall, i think everyone looked HOT !!

Nadech is like the "IT" GUY !

fun

Expired Sarnie
Um I don't like it. It's just too gay... I don't have anything against the gays but I was expecting more HOT!!! Well there are two person in the shoot that kind of killed it for me. It's safer to not mention their names lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i knew they're gonna be on the cover but.. didn't expect this.. yeah.. a bit too much guys on the cover.. and yeah it does look gay lol.. i agree with all 9 except one.. *whistles*

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
just know that the pic is pretty much photoshoped

lol Boy and Nadech were taken together since Boy was with Nadech when Nadech had Sudsapda with Yaya

lol the rest is like taking their pics at different time

cecilia

Staff member
This comes in handy -- it's a win/win magazine for everyone (all genders) .. it could be the top seller magazine for this coming month too