Toomtam Yuttana (GLOW Vol.3 no.33 February 2015)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
EEK! Thanks, Alice! :kiss: Hehe, our boy has become a man! Look at that bod of his! :drools: He's more muscular and well-toned now. :spin: :spicy: :faint: Toomtam's such a cutie and hottie! *Giggle* :ghehe: Granted, I'm not too fond of his hairstyle, but he still looks so delicious. :yummy:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maiko^_^ said:
EEK! Thanks, Alice! :kiss: Hehe, our boy has become a man! Look at that bod of his! :drools: He's more muscular and well-toned now. :spin: :spicy: :faint: Toomtam's such a cutie and hottie! *Giggle* :ghehe: Granted, I'm not too fond of his hairstyle, but he still looks so delicious. :yummy:
his so hot i nearly fainted while posting 

AikOm^_^

Alice said:
his so hot i nearly fainted while posting 

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: Hehe, my gosh! I'm sorry, but that's just so cute and funny! :coverlaf: Aw, poor you. :console: I can see why; I had almost the same reaction as you. :kiss: Just not as cute and as funny. :lol:

Here are the inside photos. Calm yourself, Alice! Let's not die on each other now. :lol2: The last photo is not his best one, but for the most part, he looks so delicious for this shoot! :thumbsup:

Credit: Magazinedee.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for sharing and thanks 4 the help posting more pictures, since I'm in the middle of doing something  :highfive:  :kiss2:

AikOm^_^

Alice said:
thanks for sharing and thanks 4 the help posting more pictures, since I'm in the middle of doing something  :highfive:  :kiss2:

Aw, of course, it's no problem. :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I was scrolling down to look at the inside pics but got distracted by Maiko's siggie again & had to pause for a moment.

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
I was scrolling down to look at the inside pics but got distracted by Maiko's siggie again & had to pause for a moment.

Why, thank you. :ghehe: That scene from their MV is hecka beautiful, eh? :blush: :pervie: Hearing from you and the others has make today so much fun! :kiss: