Who would you like to see with Mo in a slap kiss lakorn?

• Jes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo is long overdue for a good slap kiss lakorn. The only slap kiss lakorn she's ever been in was Marn Kammathep with Pong and that one was a complete mess. I'm praying to the lakorn gods that the next project she gets cast in is a really good slap kiss lakorn with Toomtam or Jes. No more series or sitcoms for a while please. I wanna see Mo with some new actors too but because I already know her chemistry with Toomtam and Jes are top notch, I'd rather her next and possibly last ever slap kiss lakorn be with one of them. So I'm just curious to know who you guys would rather see her with if you had to choose between Toomtam or Jes. Or do you think someone else would be more suitable for Mo in a slap kiss/revenge lakorn? And what kind of slap kiss/revenge plot would you like to see either pairing in?

1) TooMo

cr@TubbyTinker

2) JesMo

@xcinsationalx @YaMaMiKi @poobae91 @ceda_lee @Koy123 @lakornsrok

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
While, from what I have seen, I like JesMo as a couple. I still think Toomtam is the better actor, so I think he'd pull off the role better.

NLee

sarNie Egg
I like JesMo too but I think TooMo fits the slap kiss role better. Plus I just love a jealous and possessive Toomtam :naughty2:

When will we get another lakorn with them? :crybaby2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
While, from what I have seen, I like JesMo as a couple. I still think Toomtam is the better actor, so I think he'd pull off the role better.
Wait you like JesMo more than TooMo now? :eek: Or do you mean you think they have more chemistry but you're still team TooMo? I love JesMo but ultimately TooMo are my OTP because of their history as costars and friends. They were paired pretty early in their career (if I'm correct Toomtam's debut MV as a singer was the one with Mo). They've pretty much grown up together in the entertainment industry as a pair. And while I still adore Jes, I do agree that Toomtam is the better actor, his acting style and skills are on par with Mo's.

Personally, I'd love to see TooMo in a revenge lakorn like Raeng Ngao or Kleun Cheewit. Still slap kiss, but something more mature with a darker theme where both characters are strong. For JesMo, I wanna see them in a more typical slap kiss lakorn where the pra'ek is rich and cocky and the nang'ek is pretty but poor. Something about forced marriage or pra'ek toying with nang'ek and then falling for her, like Leh Ratree or Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I think each pair gives off a different vibe. JesMo are more fluffy and cute while TooMo are fiery and intense.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait you like JesMo more than TooMo now? :eek: Or do you mean you think they have more chemistry but you're still team TooMo? I love JesMo but ultimately TooMo are my OTP because of their history as costars and friends. They were paired pretty early in their career (if I'm correct Toomtam's debut MV as a singer was the one with Mo). They've pretty much grown up together in the entertainment industry as a pair. And while I still adore Jes, I do agree that Toomtam is the better actor, his acting style and skills are on par with Mo's.

Personally, I'd love to see TooMo in a revenge lakorn like Raeng Ngao or Kleun Cheewit. Still slap kiss, but something more mature with a darker theme where both characters are strong. For JesMo, I wanna see them in a more typical slap kiss lakorn where the pra'ek is rich and cocky and the nang'ek is pretty but poor. Something about forced marriage or pra'ek toying with nang'ek and then falling for her, like Leh Ratree or Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I think each pair gives off a different vibe. JesMo are more fluffy and cute while TooMo are fiery and intense.
Sorry, what I meant is that I like JesMo as a pair from what I have seen of them, not that I like them more. I still like TooMo more, but I wouldn't be surprised if after I finish watching all of JesMo's projects that it becomes a tie (maybe). But even if that happens, I still think Toomtam is ultimately the better actor. But that is just my opinion.

P

PrincessKarina

Toomtam is cute! :)