Tools take on in life to success

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
I need some ideas for a class presentation.

What tools will you take with you in life on your road to success?

List some items that play a role in a healthy personality and healthy lifestyle for you.

Some areas to address: academic, career, family, morals, values, how to manage change, etc.

anan

sarNie Adult
I need some ideas for a class presentation.

What tools will you take with you in life on your road to success?

List some items that play a role in a healthy personality and healthy lifestyle for you.

Some areas to address: academic, career, family, morals, values, how to manage change, etc.
Here are the 3 areas for me:
1) Knowledge (academic/career):
- Get a membership card from your closest library (borrow books to feed your knowledge, creativity...), no need to buy books nor fill ur room with tons of books...

2) Healthy lifestyle: Do Sport & Healthy cooking
- 1 pair of sport shoes & trousers to do jogging, discovering many cities just by running...
- a pot, a pan, the rest will come automatically with your imaginations to cook delicious meals...

3) Family:
- a telephone: keep in touch my far far away family.

the word "Success" for some ppl. may be trying to be rich, getting $, got big house etc...
but for me, it's simply trying to have a "simple life" and do what you like, with a happy mind in a healthy body and stop running & chasing after "material" things ^_^.
That's it.

Good luck for your presentation class ^_^

For me, it would be persistence, strog sense of self, having clear goals in mind and flexibility.

noungning

Heartless
For me, it would be persistence, strog sense of self, having clear goals in mind and flexibility.
yeah guys sure need a strong sense of control all right LMFAO :lol:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
two things come to mind this early in the morning (0600AM)

1: fore most being happy no matter what you do in life you must be happy (be honest with ones self)

2: learn to trust your judgment in all matters big and small, (your decisions should always be yours good or bad, not other peoples cumulative opinions)

...love is never a one day matter you must learn to disagree, compromise and of coarse apologize before true love can find a place in any type of relationship...