Tookata Rerng Rabahm

that will must be real tiny to fit in there. ;) I keep looking at it. Yeah. I love Pancake's character... so strong! :wub:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn so much! Pancake is doing a great job in here. I love strong characters. The current batch of lakorns are awesome! All the n'akes are so strong. Pat in Mafia, Pancake in here and Aum in Buppay. Love it!!!!

I love all the outfits that Pancake wears in here. She's so pretty and cute!!!

Oh, is the theme song sang by Pancake? Sounds like her...

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
for some reason it feels kinda weird with pan cake in it...im used to paul and noon from rahut rissaya cause its sort of similar...i liked pan cake with stephan they looked hot together

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
for some reason it feels kinda weird with pan cake in it...im used to paul and noon from rahut rissaya cause its sort of similar...i liked pan cake with stephan they looked hot together
i know what u mean i so use to noon and paul, i just thought that it would have been better with noon in it, but i guess pancake is alrite

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
yea guess pan cake is good too... But she is doing a good job since this would be a hard role to play because she has to look strong yet kind of weak and unstable but still vengful too

maijune

SarNie Adult
anyone know if there gonna be a rape or willing scene on this lakorn since they had already married....can't wait to see the next eps..

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
i just watched epi 5 and it was my first one to watch...an di love this lakorn already!!! no need to start at 1 im ready for the rest...hehe.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
ahaha the new millennium version ... all about cute cartoon doll now. Paul looks cute, he's my p'ek lolz I'm not going judge Pancake, the name making me hungry though.

I haven't seen Pancake acting or sing before, no comment!

I wish it was Noon W was the nang'ek but oh well, gotta give other actress opportunity too. lolz

sarN

sarNie Granny
curious ... :huh: is Pancake really her name or nick name ? Her name does sound yummy and funnie . if dat really is her birth name den her parent is cute for giving her dat name .

nolee

sarNie Adult
lol I doubt that's her real name, it'll be funny if it was though, just like these celebrities naming their kids apple and pilot inspektor (NOT JOKING!) lol. but why do Thai celebs always pick weird nicknames: Donut, Pancake, etc. Thai names are a lot more beautiful-sounding lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , they do got weird nickname Oil , Lift ( ?) , Donut , Film , Cherry ,Capital , Pepper ..ect ... hahahah

maijune

SarNie Adult
i also agreed with you guys...thai people do got weird name...maybe they want their kids to have american name...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I just had the exact same discussion with my friends the other day about Thai celebs having weird/unique/funny nicknames. Like Four. I believe she has 3 sisters and their names are One, Two, and Three. lol...that's so funny!