Tookata Rerng Rabahm

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think thats the one. dont remember if ive seen it, but i did heard about it.

something about pra'ek and n'ek being married

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the summary. credit to angelfire

Mew married Joe just to make her step-sister jealous cuz she liked him

LaLita was away in New York continuing her studies. Her mother died when she was young and her father has remarried to a widow with a daughter. Her father visited her once in awhile. On her father's last visit to her, he gave her this tookata that was a ballerina. [rabum is sorta a name for traditional dancing and rerng is dancing. so tookata rerng rabum is a doll that dances]. He told her to always keep it near her and cherishes it as a symbol of him and how much he loved her. She returned once she got news that her father was dead.

She cherished that tookata cause that was her father's final gift to her before he died. She suspected that her father's death was not suicidal but a murder. She began to investigate it. She met Joe once in New York before she returned and he was infatuated by her. He too returned to Thailand. Again her met her but she wasn't interested in him. although her step-sister was very interested in him. She disliked her stepmother and sister cause they treated her badly. She began to see Joe more and more cause her step-sister was interested in him. she was sort of starting to have some feeling for him though.

Soon Joe asked her to marry him but she wasn't sure of what to do. But once thinking about her step-sister she agreed. they got married and her step-sister was crushed but more determined than ever to get Joe from LaLita. Before the wedding occurred Joe found out that LaLita was only marrying him to get back at her step-sister and was crushed but went along with wedding. They went on a honeymoon back to New York and her step-mother and step-sister followed her there and they stayed in the same house as well. Her step-sister tried to like sleep with Joe but Joe quickly got away. There was also another girl that liked Joe. She too went to stay in the same house as the four and she too tried to seduce Joe.

Time passed and they lived in two separate rooms in Joe's home. Sometimes he went to far but always stopped when thinking about LaLita never loving him. He always showed hatred towards her as she was beginning to love him they way he loved her. Something happened and LaLita and Joe moved back to her house. There Joe began to try to make LaLita jealous by being close to her step-sister. And it worked LaLita was crushed. They were going to get a divorce. I think that they did. [ I don't remember this clearly] He stayed close to her sister and I think they were going to get married but when she went to get her tookata, he tried to do something to her but she struggled. He knocked over the tookata and it broke, she was furious cause it was the one thing that she had left of her father. He apologized and then they realized that a piece of paper fell out of it.

On the paper was her father's will and I think of what was going on. I think that her step-mother was cheating on her father. So in the end her step-mother went to jail for murder. Her step-sister was going to move out cause she was ashamed of her mother but LaLita went to talk to her and she apologized to LaLita. LaLita forgave her and asked her to stay with her. The step-sister also told her that Joe loved her and what he did with her was to get her jealous.

Joe was also going to return to New York realizing that he couldn't make LaLita love him. He put his head back and as the flight took off a pair of hand went around his arm and he looked over and there besides him was LaLita. She asked if she could go with him and he put one arm around her and she laid her head on his shoulder. The significance of her putting her arms around his is that she is afraid of taking airplane rides. When they went on their honeymoon and the plane took off she grabbed his hands and squeezed it tightly and he assured her that she would be safe with him and she smiled. In the end they went to New York together.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The summary sounds interesting. cool! nang aek is a strong person get revenge but sad that she use pra aek to get back at her step-sister ,they got married and stuffs but i hate a lot of misunderstandings and stuffs like that it makes me mad.but still it sounds like a fun la korn. i remember my mom watching this la korn back then but i don't remember much. i didn't really want to watch this la korn,didn't like Joe back then. but i remember the part the ballerina doll fell and broke when Joe & Lalita was fighting. i'm happy Oil & Pinky get to pair up again because their last la korn didn't have much love scenes of them. and it seem the la korn was a bit short too. so i can't wait to see this la korn. THanks for summary tinah

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I liked it but that could be because I love Mew, she's such a great actress I'd watch her in anything. Not too sure about Oil/Pinky though. I don't think they have much chem but maybe that's due to the boring storyline of their current lakorn. Out of the younger actresses he seems to really click with Mo and then Kwan but not so much with Pinky.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o yeah . the old version was alright but there weren't any ACTION in the marriage LOL >>>>>> ^ o ^

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i liked this movie but didnt like joe as much. not as many love scene hehe. it was strange i guess b/c lalita was dating jetrin and then starrina a movie with him at that time i guess.

sure hope they change it around a lil would love to see this remake if the cast is good.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Any more news on this? I remember watching this lakorn with Mew&Joe....I loved and still love the theme song they had on this lakorn. I like Oil...I hope he can potrait better than this Joe.....I can't wait. I hope they pick a nice and love theme song for this lakorn.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
hmm...i'm not sure i'm going to like paul or pancake playing the lead roles...i might be a bit biased because i love this lakorn so much...but eh...i'm not excited about this remake...i'm so afraid they're going to ruin it...like a bunch of the other remakes.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Man...why change all the star casts? I just don't like Paul. What's up with these producers....blind?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I knew Paul would pair up with Pancake one way or another. *sigh* . Well, I'm happy for him, but I'm gonna pass on this lakorn.

donna

sarNie Adult
i'm okay with paul as the p'ek but why pancake? i don't really like the way she acts, sorry to say. can't they find someone better than her? i agree with the messing up classics. whenever they remake a lakorn, they always somehow rearrange the story line and shorten it. sigh but i love this lakorn and i can't wait to watch it.