Tookata Rerng Rabahm

maijune

SarNie Adult
the teaser looks good...and also the clothes both paul and pankade wear are nice...and they look cute on it...stay tune to see...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This one is going to air soon, huh? My sis told me the original one was good, so I might watch it... Maybe not?

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Paul and Pancake do look like especially with the same shaped nose!!! I remember this lakorn when Ann Sirium was in it but don't remember who the p'ek was. The doll was a ballerina and something important was hidden in it. No one knew until the darn thing shattered! Looking forward to watching this remake!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...I didn't know that Ann Sirium played in this lakorn too. Was she in the one before Mew played?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
her name is cream she was in alot of lakorns back then the one i can remember is one with kelly and tik forgot the title to their lakorn and its her first time acting with ch 7

*edit* tik kanyarat and kelly lakorn called 'Beak Man' something like that was it kelly it was some old peak too long ago lol

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
has anyone seen episode one yet? i saw it posted on obizgo but didn't watch it. Does anyone have a summary?

mone

sarNie Egg
man i loved this lakorn! if anyone has the old version please upload it. i don't want this version to stray too far off the old one. mew acting was good in this lakorn. want to see how this version gonna be

maijune

SarNie Adult
has anyone seen episode one yet? i saw it posted on obizgo but didn't watch it. Does anyone have a summary?

yeah i watched ep 1 and it was good...i never seen the past versions but this version is good, is all i have to say...

paul had already fall for pancake...and show jeoulousy too....so cute of paul....can't wait to see the next ep...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i watch epi. 1 so far so good have never watch the old version, but already luv this lakorn maybe cause paul is in it,it would have been better if noon was in it but i guess pancake is ok

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is good so far. The will is inside the doll that her dad gave her b/c he told her to always keep it with her. I have not seen the old version but I can tell.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
does anyone know what character mike plays in here....i love him...heck i think i love him more than vier...he is such a cutie

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
The original one had a ballerina doll! I want to see how closely that stick to the old one!!!