TOOJ VAJ N PAJ SAUB YAJ DATING

Mae

sarNie Adult
I've never heard or seen this Tooj Vaj before... but he and Paj Suab do look good together... lol, I've always thought Paj Suab got all the beauty genes in the family....she's pretty, but not so sure about her voice! Anyway, that Tooj Vaj guy looks Hmong American, but i suppose he's Hmong Thaib teb...

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
i think they are really dating...i wish that picture of them kissing is still on PSY her space but then two days after she took them down. For real they really did a kissing shot. Who else caught it too?

cam81

sarNie Egg
PSY is not dating Tooj Vaj, as confirmed by E.T. her brother. They're just friends.
I think PSY is dating Kong Lor, that is what she said on her myspace.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i just had to comment ET's hair
lol.
does anyone know him?
tell him to do something about his hair
it looks like he just got out of bed

i realized that his hair is always like that...
and as for his sister, paj suab... if she and tooj are dating...
they do make a cute couple though...

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
yah yah yah...another gossip topic...dunt noe if true but r they dating???

its n their myspace...n they r on each others top myspace too...

this picture looks like a picture that they're a couple...
i wouldnt go to the studio with a guy celeb and take a pic like this and waste money...
i would only take a pic kinda like this if it was with my boyfriend...
dont you think so...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this picture looks like a picture that they're a couple...
i wouldnt go to the studio with a guy celeb and take a pic like this and waste money...
i wouold only take a pic kinda like this if is wa with my boyfriend...
dont you think so...
that's what i said too
lol

mai92

sarNie Adult
wOw, tHat's sOmE bReaKInG nEwS...
gOOd fOr tHeM tHoUgH...
:):):)

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I dont want to start anything...
but I heard that Paj Saub likes Lis Lauj (Eb Lauj) too, like they're in thailand making her music vdo
and ET is making another one of his movies...
and i think this one, they might have lee lor in there with et too...

mai92

sarNie Adult
I dont want to start anything...
but I heard that Paj Saub likes Lis Lauj (Eb Lauj) too, like they're in thailand making her music vdo
and ET is making another one of his movies...
and i think this one, they might have lee lor in there with et too...
tHat's fUnnY...
seeMs lIkE sHe's beeN lIkEInG cUtE GuYs....
:):):)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
PSY is not dating Tooj Vaj, as confirmed by E.T. her brother. They're just friends.
I think PSY is dating Kong Lor, that is what she said on her myspace.
if this is her myspace, she confirm it herself. lol They are dating.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=234526703

*Check out her blog. (They make a cute couple so no comment.) :D

"YES, Toog Vaj and I are dating. <3
Visit him at: http://www.myspace.com/toogvaj

My trip to Thailand was wonderful. The food was great; lots of fresh fruits and spices. The scenery was beautiful and breath taking. I had the pleasure of meeting Hmong actors and actresses; Hnub Lis, Nom Phaj, and etc.. I also went crab digging (khawb roob ris) and caught a few frogs. My boyfriend was a great tour guide; I had an awesome time with him.

I visited Thailand primarily to film my Music Video 2. It was a new unique experience and I had a lot of fun with it. ET is still there now working on new film projects. He will be back in February.

A lot of you have mentioned wanting to visit Thailand also. And so, I encourage it! There are lots to see and learn from there. But most importantly is the Hmong people left there. Some are able to maintain an adequate way of life, but many continue to struggle everyday. Poverty is prevalent; children without shoes or appropriate clothing, insufficient housing to bear the cold season, jobs that pay below the average everyday need, unsanitary eating and living conditions, and so forth. One day, I hope to make a difference."

:D

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
they do make a cute couple...
i like it when people admit that they are dating and instead of saying that we're only friends...

wow, starting to be like meskas celebs now...
celebs dating celebs... all sort of stuff going on...
cool...