Tono Pakin and Bee Namthip (KULLASATREE vol. 42 no. 1001 September 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

Credits to PicPost for the pictures and tui_laopk's Webstagram for this behind-the-scene picture.

Updated. Ehh, they don't make a cute or good-looking couple to me, but they're actually not too bad together... Bee looks good and cute on the inside pic (her outfit's adorable and I love the fact that their clothes match :D), but I don't like her look on the cover. Her makeup isn't exactly bad, but there's something about her face that makes it unappealing for me. :( I swear, she always look different in each photo shoot! :D I do like the cover, although I'm not fond of Tono and his outfit, even though I love the color of his outfit.

Overall, a pretty cute and interesting shoot. But because of the colors of the scan, I don't find most of the backgrounds appealing, especially those with the glitter, even though they look magical. But the gray and plain backgrounds are ok. Bee does look pretty with natural/light makeup, but I don't find her that pretty in some of the pictures. Love her outfits though. Tono has never been handsome to me, but he looks tolerable, and I do like his outfits. My fav pic is the one in which they're both smiling and she's holding onto him. That one's cute. :D