Tono and TangMo(Mono)'s Engagement Ceremony

p.smilez

SMiLeZ
Not many know about this, yesterday Tono and TangMo both got engaged :)
Thanks to thatsouthernasianchick for clarifying it to me lol
This came as a surprise because I didn't think they were going to tie the knot this soon. Oh wells,
Congrats to them ^^ They look very much in love T_T


Cr: p_pearl_by_pinpinut


Cr:polyplusig


Cr: weerayut_k ig


Cr:jakawin photography
 
Aw, you're welcome. I follow Yaya Ying and she posted it. When I saw it, I was shocked too but at the same time, happy for this couple. They are so cute together! May peace and happiness reside with them.
*Side note*- Tangmo is one lucky woman! So lucky! So, so lucky! Lol.
 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, you call them "Mono?" Hahaha, cute! :spin: They're not my favorite stars or anything, but I'm happy to hear that they're engaged. Hope that they will last with each other, for Tono seems very much in love with Mo. They are indeed a sweet couple. Tono's not the handsomest guy out there, but he looks very nice during the engagement ceremony. :wub: Love his outfit! His hairstyle is good hehe. All the pictures of them are so heartwarming! ^_^
 

Asy

sarNie Immature
Maiko^_^ said:
Tono's not the handsomest guy out there
 
Lol to me, he's not good looking... I don't understand the hype. :p
 
 
 
However I feel happy for them especially Tono himself. He's still popular and young but he's so brave to ties knot at this moment. :wub:
 

p.smilez

SMiLeZ
@Maiko;
TangMo calls them Mono ekeke her tags were Mono's wedding ahahha
 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow theyre engaged already?? Thats so sweet. I always thought since they looked like a couple who would still cruise with life on a bit and have fun that theyd engage later on in life but I'm happy they found each other and are ready to settle down.
Aaawww sweet love <3
Thanks for sharing smilez
 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Are they engaged or married? Lol. This doesn't seem like an engagement to me. She's wearing a wedding veil. Or is this a new trend that I don't know about? Maybe it's a pre-wedding photo shoot.
 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Congratz to them. They look very happy. I didn't think they that they were going to tie the knot so soon. Thanks for the news and pictures, Smilez.
 

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Are they engaged or married? Lol. This doesn't seem like an engagement to me. She's wearing a wedding veil. Or is this a new trend that I don't know about? Maybe it's a pre-wedding photo shoot.
Yeah the pictures confused me a bit also, at first. 
 
I love the first picture though. I'm so happy for them. I still can't believe my Tono is going to be getting MARRIED :teary:  :cry: I wasn't expecting Mono to be getting engaged so soon. But I can't wait for their wedding and to see pictures from that :yes: Congrats to them <3      
 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Asy said:
Lol to me, he's not good looking... I don't understand the hype. :p
 
 
 
However I feel happy for them especially Tono himself. He's still popular and young but he's so brave to ties knot at this moment. :wub:
 
Yeah, he's not to me, too. :D Hence, I said that he's not the handsomest guy out there. :lol: Sorry, Tono. I'm not crazy for him, but I do admire him for some things...for instance, getting engaged to Tangmo. He seems really passionate about love and Mo. ^_^
 
ip.smilez said:
@Maiko;
TangMo calls them Mono ekeke her tags were Mono's wedding ahahha
 
Awwwww! She gives a couple name for themselves? Too darn sweet and cute! :spin: :lolyup:
 
Mahalo said:
Are they engaged or married? Lol. This doesn't seem like an engagement to me. She's wearing a wedding veil. Or is this a new trend that I don't know about? Maybe it's a pre-wedding photo shoot.
 
Yeah, it looks like a wedding to me, too, but word is that they're only engaged. :eek: :shrug:
 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I saw Mo's interview she did on KMK with P'Woody several weeks back, and she sounded like she really does love Tono.
I'm happy she's finally getting married. I've liked her lakorns, and has always thought she's a great N'ek.
I was rooting for her in her last relationship but that didn't work out so well.
So I'm glad this time around, her and Tono are tying the knots.
They are young still, but I think their love is beautiful.
I've seen the interview she did with her ex a long time ago on WWYWY, and then the one she did on P'Woody's show,
and I can see a difference in her affections between the two relationships.
 
Tono isn't handsome by appearance, but his heart is "lor mak mak" (his heart is handsome)
He is definitely an Alpha Male. Not quite sexy appearance wise, but he has sex appeal/charm. ^-^
Handsome guys will get old one day, but a man with a sexy charm... it never gets old! Lol
 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
I saw Mo's interview she did on KMK with P'Woody several weeks back, and she sounded like she really does love Tono.
I'm happy she's finally getting married. I've liked her lakorns, and has always thought she's a great N'ek.
I was rooting for her in her last relationship but that didn't work out so well.
So I'm glad this time around, her and Tono are tying the knots.
They are young still, but I think their love is beautiful.
I've seen the interview she did with her ex a long time ago on WWYWY, and then the one she did on P'Woody's show,
and I can see a difference in her affections between the two relationships.
 
Tono isn't handsome by appearance, but his heart is "lor mak mak" (is heart is handsome)
He is definitely an Alpha Male. Not quite sexy appearance wise, but he has sex appeal/charm. ^-^
Handsome guys will get old one day, but a man with a sexy charm... it never gets old! Lol
This sounded like a little speech you wrote to make a toast to the lovely couple on their special day. Getting me all teary eyed. Lol. Love how much thought you put into it. I agree 100%. 
 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I saw their engagement video from Jakawin Photography (aka Boxwedding) on Facebook, and It definitely looks like a wedding to me. I mean if they want to call it engagement than whatever. 555 I'm glad that she's finally settling down after so many scandals, rumors, and boyfriends. Tono may not be the best looking guy but he looks like he'll be a great husband with a kind and loving heart. Congrats to the both of them. :) 
 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
This sounded like a little speech you wrote to make a toast to the lovely couple on their special day. Getting me all teary eyed. Lol. Love how much thought you put into it. I agree 100%. 
 
Lol! I might have gotten carried away, but I truly feel happy for her.
Mo has always seemed like a strong person, who's vulnerable inside. She just needs a stronger man.
Glad she found that in Tono. ^-^
 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
x0unerthanlater said:
I saw Mo's interview she did on KMK with P'Woody several weeks back, and she sounded like she really does love Tono.
I'm happy she's finally getting married. I've liked her lakorns, and has always thought she's a great N'ek.
I was rooting for her in her last relationship but that didn't work out so well.
So I'm glad this time around, her and Tono are tying the knots.
They are young still, but I think their love is beautiful.
I've seen the interview she did with her ex a long time ago on WWYWY, and then the one she did on P'Woody's show,
and I can see a difference in her affections between the two relationships.
 
Tono isn't handsome by appearance, but his heart is "lor mak mak" (his heart is handsome)
He is definitely an Alpha Male. Not quite sexy appearance wise, but he has sex appeal/charm. ^-^
Handsome guys will get old one day, but a man with a sexy charm... it never gets old! Lol
 
Agree with Mahalo, X0unerthanlater; your thoughts are beautiful, especially the last part about a man with a sexy charm. :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: Man, makes me feel so shallow. :coverlaf: :smack: Awesome speech! :kiss: :grouphug:
 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Its good theyre just engaged and not married yet. If i fall in love, i would engage first...marriage is only for serious commitment. Hope all goes well for them.
 

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Awww, how sweet!  Why is she wearing a veil?  Looks more like a wedding with it on.  A late congrats to them both!
 
Top