Toni Rakkaen

neena

sarNie Adult
I just saw the trailer to B-ig Boy about Po is a young country guy who dreams of becoming a cool B-Boy dancer to get attention from the girl he has a crush on. When Po hears the news that his grandfather is in a hospital in Bangkok, he uses this news as an excuse to move to Bangkok, telling his parents that he wants to look after his grandfather. But his grandfather is a playboy type and a diehard who is always quarreling with Po. Soon, their broken relationship slowly recovers when Po starts to pursue his B-Boy dream and his grandfather becomes his sole companion.

Po is played by Toni Rakkaen...who I think is very good looking!!! His mom is a famous morlum singer and he's singing too...apparently he released two singles with his debut film. He so cute!! I'm totally watching his movie...he has potential to make it big!

LINK TO BOTH MVS

LINK TO TRAILER TO BIGBOY

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, when i saw him on the show I didn't realize his full name. I didn't know he is Banyen's son. She's pretty. So it's awesome that she has a cute son. I was gonna put him in my next fan fiction when I saw him on the show. I just know I wanna watch this movie now cuz it's my type of movie. break dancing :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe he is so cute..

i know imma enjoy this movie since i love bboys.. heheh XD..

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I love Khun Toi bboying. Toni is cute, I remember watching him on 3 Num 3 Mum where his family were guests and both of his sisters are pretty as well as his mom, I guess good looks run in the family.

This thread needs pictures!

His real life profession is a hair stylist haha

His sisters, Kandy and Annie.

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
i think i'm ganna love the movie and song

Mina

sarNie Egg
I love this movie! Watch it the first day it came out in theaters! If you love b-boys like I do then you will love the movie. :) And plus its a little comedy plus hard relationship with his grandfather in it. And yes! Toni is freaken damn cute and hot! LOL. When I saw the poster and trailer for it I was like I have to see this movie! LOL. I just can't get over how cute he is! :)