Tong Pakkaramai & Marisa Anita: Welcome to the Private Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm just laughing at everyone's reaction. :lol: That is some racy photos though. I wonder if it's making waves in Thailand? I don't remember Aum P's photos but wasn't there some controversy over one of Araya's? I can't remember what it was but nothing near this.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i came in here thinking, "it must be one heck of a shoot for it to hit 2 pages already." and damn, its true!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Looks like normal exposure to me, normal sex appeal. Thailand, and other Asian countries, can't and won't always stay traditionally "cooped-up" in what is considered taboo to them, or immoral...orrrr whatever they want to call it. It's called the entertainment business, modeling hits high top in one of it. And sex appeal means money.
So, HELL, if they wanna look like lesbos, let them be free! Lol, cuz they're lookin hawt!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Haha, again....DAMN!  It's hot though.  And if you read by the title on the cover page it says "it's man man's world" ...hahaha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
O...M...F...G...i have so many thoughts going through my head right now. hhahaha one thing is for sure, it is a very risque photo shoot...and i think i...like it...lol

however, i can see where all the old folks in thailand will want to spank the hell out of these girls...and i don't mean that in a kinky way. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.