Ton Rak

Susie

sarNie Adult
YEP THANKS BLUEMOON!!! UR THE BEST!!! when did this lakorn came out?? it looks old like from the late 90's???

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
aww i loved this movie, ahah one of my favorites. its so cool of yu to put this up. haha if yu got the karaoke to this, and yu post it on bm ? :] thanks.

khed&noon ferever ! haha

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
thanks bluemoon for the screen caps....love this movie...kade really looks good in this movie n noon is of course super pretty as always....thanks once again..

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: hey, kitkat u say u have the karoke of this lakorn can u upload it in buddie media, thanks

Mint27

Susie said:
YEP THANKS BLUEMOON!!! UR THE BEST!!! when did this lakorn came out?? it looks old like from the late 90's???
[post="34251"][/post]​
this cool lakorn of Noon&Kade came out in 2001 ja. ^_^

Mint27

god, looking at these screen captured makes me want to see Noon&Kade back together.

anyways, they looked SO YOUNG and BEAUTIFUL in this lakron. Kade was FINE, YOUNG and HANDSOME as well as angel Noon. :D :p

Susie

sarNie Adult
it looks good. is this lakorn before or after the lakorn with noon dancing.....dang i forgot what it was called but its the one where her and her mom gets mistreated by her stepdad & his family. does anyone know what I'm talking about?? so this is a completely different lakorn. how long is it?? I LOVE ALL THERE LAKORNS OF KADE&NOON. poot pit sawa is one of my favs!!

Mint27

Susie said:
it looks good. is this lakorn before or after the lakorn with noon dancing.....dang i forgot what it was called but its the one where her and her mom gets mistreated by her stepdad & his family. does anyone know what I'm talking about?? so this is a completely different lakorn. how long is it?? I LOVE ALL THERE LAKORNS OF KADE&NOON. poot pit sawa is one of my favs!!
[post="77587"][/post]​
The one Noon danced is called Noh-Rah with Kade again.*SWEETS* And it's made after Tone Ruk ja. ^_^

lanalim

sarNie Egg
I wonder if they still have this movie for rent. Now you make me want to watch it again. hehehe. Thanks for the pics.

:D

Susie

sarNie Adult
Mint27 said:
The one Noon danced is called Noh-Rah with Kade again.*SWEETS* And it's made after Tone Ruk ja. ^_^
[post="77606"][/post]​
thanks mint!!! omg are u sure its in 2001?? lol it seems to be earlier than that...i remember cuz my sister was a senior in high school...i thought it was 98' or 99'. but thanks...its the one where kade is a cop right and noon name is naline?? it was good i remember bits of it.

destiny411

Idyllic
Susie said:
thanks mint!!! omg are u sure its in 2001?? lol it seems to be earlier than that...i remember cuz my sister was a senior in high school...i thought it was 98' or 99'. but thanks...its the one where kade is a cop right and noon name is naline?? it was good i remember bits of it.
[post="93739"][/post]​

Thats another lakorn...before Ton Ruk...In this one Kade is a police but noon's name is boo.... Can someone upload this lakorn?

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn and song sooo much!!!
I hope they play atleast one more lakorn together!!!!
Kade&Noon forever!! MY fave Actor/Actress