Tom Yum Goong

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Tom Yum Goong is going to be in theatres on August 24th...i find it interesting! i LOVE this movie also!i don't know i thought i share... :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oooh...I love Tom Yum Goong. Tony Waa is such a great martial artist!! He's the best one I've seen, even compared to Jackie Chan and Jet Li. That's the coolest...I hope they will translate the movie before it airs in theatres. It's definitely going to profit...Thanks for sharing.

neena

sarNie Adult
Finally, the U.S. is catching up!! OMG I love Tony Jaa...he's one talented martial artist. I've seen Ong Bak and TYG and I love it!! So is the movie coming out in every threater in the U.S.? :blink:

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Tony Jaa is awesome. I loved the movie too. But i don't know how well it would do here in the states. we shall see... hehe

tang071

sarNie Elites
i think they changed the date to sept.8
i liked the action esp that 4 min continuous scene.
however the plot wasnt so good, just going to austrailia to get his elephants back. but ends up fighting for his life. lol sorry but tony jaa's voice is like a kids and he's yelling back but it sounds funny. his acting is on the rough side but his fighting is superb. i've watched it in thailand and again on vcd but i'll watch it again in theatres here. do you know if it's subtitled or dubbed?? also its called the protector in the us.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
ish funny how ish been out for a while now and their airing it out now.........but thats MEKA........