TOM YUM GOONG .. YES

Nena

sarNie Elites
I cant wait to watch this movie.i've been waitin for ever for this movie to come out.I see AT 10 with cast from this movies and it look so good.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
ONG BAK WAS THE BOMB! IM GONNA GET PURCHASE IT WHEN IT HIT THE STORE ON TUES IN THE STATES. AS FOR TOM YUM GOONG, IM LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCH IT.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HOLD UP...EVAONE STOP RIGHT THERE LOLZ....OMG...OKIE MISUNDERSTANDING...OKIE OKIE...THE MOVIE I AM TELLING YOU GUYS ABOUT THE WHOLE TIME...PRAISING ABOUT IS ONG BAK OKIE...HAHAHA SOWWIE...IF YALLS MISUNDERSTOOD MEEH FOR TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER TUM BLAH BLAH MOVIE...IT'S BECAUSE MY LAZY DUMB ASS WAS TOO LAZY TO GO WATCH THE TRAILER UP THERE....HAHAHA..! SOWWIE....I OPEN TO THE PUBLIC TO YELL AT MEEH FOR MY STUPITY OKAY...HAHAHA!

darvil

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
HOLD UP...EVAONE STOP RIGHT THERE LOLZ....OMG...OKIE MISUNDERSTANDING...OKIE OKIE...THE MOVIE I AM TELLING YOU GUYS ABOUT THE WHOLE TIME...PRAISING ABOUT IS ONG BAK OKIE...HAHAHA SOWWIE...IF YALLS MISUNDERSTOOD MEEH FOR TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER TUM BLAH BLAH MOVIE...IT'S BECAUSE MY LAZY DUMB ASS WAS TOO LAZY TO GO WATCH THE TRAILER UP THERE....HAHAHA..! SOWWIE....I OPEN TO THE PUBLIC TO YELL AT MEEH FOR MY STUPITY OKAY...HAHAHA!
[post="1369"][/post]​
LOL

well people agree that TYG is better then Ong Bak which means it must kicks ass.

K

KawaiiTennyo

BaBeeLaiLai said:
[post="1369"][/post]​
i think they knew what this topic was about .. it's the fact that tony jaa is in it that's why we discussed about ong bak hahah

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
KawaiiTennyo said:
i think they knew what this topic was about .. it's the fact that tony jaa is in it that's why we discussed about ong bak hahah
[post="1372"][/post]​
yeah there you go...hahaha you understood meeh...yay...but i think i need too and want to watch this tum blah blah movie now too...dude why do i keep saying that...! TOM YUM GOONG...there you go..hehehe

Nameless

N i n j a
If you're all about the action and not up for a solid storyline, this movie is for you. I enjoyed Ong Bak and I'm lookin' forward to this one too. TONY JAA ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!

He's up there with Bruce Lee!

tg10

sarNie Egg
I enjoyed Ong-Bak but I haven't seen TYG yet. I admit to be kind of disappointed when I heard that they decided to shoot most of this film in Australia though just so it can be accepted by an international audience. I think what made Ong-Bak successful was that it was shot in Thailand where things are portrayed as real as possible, with modifications of course.

However, since I'm an elephant and martial arts lover, I'll still want to watch this movie to see how it turns out.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i can't wait to watch this movie i like all the movie taht p-mum jokemon is in going to be alot of fighting action and comdey :)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
^ Oh yeah P'Mum is in it, he is hilarious!

Ong Bak was good, I have the dvd. I want to see this one too, the action scenes look better but from reading the synopsis the storyline seems weak, still watching it though.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I SOOOOOOO NEED TO WATCH IT...IMMA BE CHEAP AND JUST WAIT UNTIL IT GETS TO MAH VIDEO STORE...THEN RENT IT AND BURN IT..MUAHAHAHA!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
^ Or you can be cheaper and try to download it LOL (if there's a link for it, that is)

Dude, my dad is telling me to download & burn Tom Yum Goong for him so he can watch it :blink: geez, like I really know where to look for that.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sugar86 said:
^ Or you can be cheaper and try to download it LOL (if there's a link for it, that is)

Dude, my dad is telling me to download & burn Tom Yum Goong for him so he can watch it :blink: geez, like I really know where to look for that.
[post="2411"][/post]​
HAHA...i bet someone in sarnworld will end up uploading it some time. on top of that, people are usually pretty quick about it too! :D

can't wait. i AM one of those cheapos that wait to download it. LOL :p