* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Police
* Episodes: 10
* Broadcast network: Fuji TV
* Broadcast period: 2009-Oct-19 to 2009-Dec-21
* Air time: Monday 21:00
* Theme song: Futatsu no Kuchibiru by EXILE

Synopsis

Takakura So witnessed his father's murder at a young age. Pledging to catch the killer, he grows up to become an elite cop in New York City, where the criminal lives. His character is cool-headed and disciplined, yet adapts well. Because of major drug dealings, he gets sent to Tokyo to conduct a joint investigation with the Japanese police. There, he gets teamed up with, Kudo Maruo, a detective from a special investigative division. Kudo is a hot-blooded fighting expert due to his earlier days as a delinquent, but he makes a strong impression with his stylish appearance and is always interested in going on group dates. His personality, interests, and investigation methods are completely mismatched with Takakura's, but the two somehow work together to crack the case they've been given. --Tokyograph
Cast
Correlation chart

* Oguri Shun as Takakura So
o Shibuya Takeru as young So
* Mizushima Hiro as Kudo Maruo
* Yoshitaka Yuriko as Matsunaga Yuki
o Bunya Manami (文屋愛海) as young Yuki
* Katsuji Ryo as Horikawa Keiichi
* Azuma Mikihisa as Mashiko Reiji
* Shiga Kotaro as Suzuki Mitsuo
* Usuda Asami as Tanaka Maki
* Tomosaka Rie as Nishioka Yuri
* Mikami Kensei as Kaizaki Hiroto
* Yazaki Hiroshi as Kamata Shigeo
* Kawaguchi Haruna as Takakura Karin
* Yoshimura Takuya as Nakatani Shota
* Tanaka Yoshiko as Takakura Kyoko
* Otsuka Nene as Maijima Misa
* Miura Tomokazu as Otomo Kozo

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I AM SO LOVING THIS DRAMA.. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF OGURI SHUN AND THIS DRAMA IS GETTIN SO GOOD!!! MIZOSHIMA (THE 2ND DORM LEADER IN HANA KIMI) IS LIKE SO HILARIOUS AND PERVERTED IN HERE.. BUT YOU GOTTA LOVE HIM.. HEHE.. I LOVE OGURI SHUN'S CHARACTER.. EHEHE..

SO FAR THERE ARE 7 EPS OUT.. EEKK.. IM QUITE SAD.. IM LOVING THIS DRAMA SO MUCH.. EEKK.. 3 MORE EPS TO GO..

A RECOMMENDED DRAMA IS YOU WANT COMEDY N ACTION..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg!!! there's only 1 eps left.. ahhh... i dont want it to end.. it's gettin so good.. >_<.. oguri and hiro are so cute n funny..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
MAN!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS DRAMA ENDED ALREADY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ARGH.. I HOPE THEY'LL BE A SEASON 2 OR SOMETHING.. I WISH!!! TOTALLY LOVE SHUN N HIRO IN HERE!!! N OF COURSE TORU NAKAMURA IS SO COOL AS WELL!!! <--- BEEN A FAN OF HIM EVERSINCE GEN-X-COPS.. HEHE..

aznsao9

Ky the Star
^ i know what you mean.
my sister and i were sad that it ended so quickly and we wanted a season 2 or a special.
just because oguri and the main girl relationship was still... not sure.
and mizushima character, my sister definitely loved his character.
also, i liked how it ended and just to see oguri and mizushima act together again after being in Hana Kimi.
it's definitely a recommended drama.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe.. i'm currently rewatching this series.. gosh.. i just love oguri's acting.. he always put everything into his character! and i loved his style in here too .. nice and clean ^_^.. i can talk all day about this man <3 XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im rewatching this drama "again"
i want a second part soooo bbaaaaddd!!!!
gahhhhh it deserves one! it's worthy of one! eeek!!