to tell or not?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just finished watching a bunch of lakorns/series/dramas that have one of the main character ill with a problem that can kill them or is dying...some chose to tell the one they love that they're dying and some chose not to...

i'm just curious as to how we all think....

what would you do in that situation?

*tell them and spend remaining time together
*tell them and hide to die alone, so they won't get as hurt
*do not tell them and spend remaining time together happily
*do not tell them and hurt them, so they'll forget about you, so when you die, it won't hurt them as much

i woudn't tell them and spend remaining time together happily. oh wait i prolly would tell them and spend remaining time together. gosh idk. >.<

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I'd slowly become more control freak, jealous, argue and disagree more often, short conversations also. Her emotions for me will reduce significantly. This will help reduce her liking in me, and then she'll most likely break up with me or I with her at the right time, high chance she'll actually dislike me after also. This would make it easier on her consider me selfish but I think this is a solution I'll take, so the next time anybody starts hating somebody please think outside the box and try to be more open minded, sometimes people do things for good intentions, sometimes the one who treats you bad is the one that loves you most and did what he/she thought was best at the time, but then again he/she will never know you did it for good intentions and live there life hating you and there is no selfish in that, I mean I'll live awhile with that rather then her crying every night if I've to die.

Kelly

Tough one...but I would tell the person if he/she is someone I believe would not react in a way that would dissapoint me! Like if that person rella loves me! But if I can tell he would be scared and run off....naw!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
hindsight is 20/20...i could say one thing but when faced with the situation...i could do the complete opposite...soooooooooo...i don't know how to answer the question =D

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
hm...I would tell them and spend the remaining time with them and make it worth the while you're with that person that way maybe the person would be prepared for it...it's better to know than not :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
ooo i was just thinking of this yesterday lol. I wouldn't tell. I'm not the type to report bad news. it's just me and I don't want people to worry or make a fuss over me. I'd just spend the remaining time making everyone happy. My mom would hate me though, because I'd probably drop out of school...and that's the only reason. :p I'd continue to work though, full time. ^_^ Save $$ and give to my mom.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
goodbyes are better then nothing, and nothing is what you give others if you are dying and do not tell them? though its a good idea not to tell them months prior to the date,

hum.....i don't really khnow what i will do if i khnow that i will die tomorrow...but i think it's better to tell it than not...because when we say goodbye to ppl we khnow is just like u leave them for a moment not like for all the time.....but if we go without goodbye....u will see that ppl love u will wait ur back .....'til they see u again.....and it will hurt them more than u think......if it really happen ...maybe i will have not the force to tell it to them...but i will certainly let a video of my last words and explain why i couldn't tell them the thruth myself....i khnow that they will angry at the first time...but then they can forget it and forgive my silence......and go on in their life...and just keep it like a little nightmare.....yeah this is really important to say goodbye even if the way they choose to tell it is not the more simple...but it just u do it...And it count more than everything.......words count more than money....