to all the ladies...what is in YOUR purse? haha

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
so tell me, what do you have in yours?

i got wayyyyyyyy too much stuff in mine, its sooo damn heavy probly at least 10 lbs, i think haha post a pic if u have one...i wanna see....i put mine up when i take one

but im just curious to kno whats in yours......

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol... oh my gosh... i don't even call my purse a purse anymore.. I call it my personal trash bag that i take everywhere. Aside from my wallet and check book, I have all kinds of junk in there. from old receipts to canndy to pens to nail clippers to everything. lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. i always tell my hubba to get something in my bag and he absolutely hates it because he can NEVER find it. i don't think mine is half as bad as what i've seen from other girls though. lol. i have my wallet, which i bought a smaller one because every other one i had was too bulky. i have a bunch of receipts! gum all over the place. bobby pins. hair ties. my checkbook, which i never carried around, but every time i didn't, i needed it. i have my badge for work. 2 pens. eyeliner. pads for emergencies. lol. to top everything off, my big ass phone! and then i have my key chain with too many keys on it! im thinking about adding band-aids to my collection. better yet, a small first aid kit. lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol. i always tell my hubba to get something in my bag and he absolutely hates it because he can NEVER find it. i don't think mine is half as bad as what i've seen from other girls though. lol. i have my wallet, which i bought a smaller one because every other one i had was too bulky. i have a bunch of receipts! gum all over the place. bobby pins. hair ties. my checkbook, which i never carried around, but every time i didn't, i needed it. i have my badge for work. 2 pens. eyeliner. pads for emergencies. lol. to top everything off, my big ass phone! and then i have my key chain with too many keys on it! im thinking about adding band-aids to my collection. better yet, a small first aid kit. lol.
OMG this reminds me of what my h.s. freshman english teacher said about girls. He told us a story of how he and his family went walking on this bridge and his son fell down so his mom out of nowhere pulls a first aid kit out of her purse :lol:. So he's like now I understand why girls wear big purses lmao.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL nai dats a cute story lol. i don't carry a bag no more cause i don't really leave da house for dat long unless i have a performance to go to then i have my big ass beach bag w/ me lol but usually when i leave da house all i have is my clutch wallet w/ me

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG I have a mini first aid kit in my purse too! :D it comes in handy too. My friends always clown on me because of that. haha. but in the end i'm the one laughing because someone always gets hurt. :lol:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yo tay i have the same LV wallet as u i think haha

whats in ma purse welllll

fone
ipod
pills like loads of them coz im a sick person ha
always a drink of water
candy
chips
money duhh
wallet
some rubbish
a little bear hmm why is he in there
OH MY TV REMOTE!!! wtf
hair clips
DS lite
DS games
a spongebob pen
a doreamon pen
redbull can
a lighter
a ring
perfume
lip balm
some plasters
oh hey i found ma skool tie

thats it

XCappy

Mr. Char
Why do ladies have to list all these stuffs ? :D We all know that ladies bring their bedroom, or if they have a bigger purse, they bring their house with !

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
hahahha yeah ma tv remote i think i put it like in there in a rush haha

mr ex ur so right hahaha

ma friends in da uk was like did ya bring da kitchen sink too?

Katerine

Butterfly123
Why do ladies have to list all these stuffs ? :D We all know that ladies bring their bedroom, or if they have a bigger purse, they bring their house with !
^^ That is so True!!

but what is my bag ;) i have my ipod (will die with out) my purse (If i have money lol) my folder with all 9 coursebook the essential make up (like eye liner, Lip gloss, pluckers, mascara, my eye lash thingys umm...) i also have wipes ;) phone, perfume, bottle of water, some sweets, small first aid kit, address book, my PSP, DS, PSP games, DS games, those little traveling games, UNO cards (they're my bothers) a book... um spare earphones batterys umm smelly stuff for when u have a cold (forget the name :p) i think that it... no wait hairbrush, hair strighners now i think that it ;)

sirena

sarNie Adult
i cant name everything in my purse but the main thing i need is phone, money and tampons lol

noungning

Heartless
there was a thread like this before in shoutout and i've listed a bunch of stuff ahahah and i still carry those stuff, just a different bag. but too lazy to list everything in it again lol...

i'll just list what i've added:

-tomtom can't live without it :)
-zune can't live without it too ;)
-coupon bag hahahah :lol: it's useful and since i'm forgetful, it'd be like never using coupons so i just put a damn ziplock bag with coupons in my bag hahah...
-oh and i carry 3 extra lipgloss sticks... just in case i lose one... because i'd die, literally.
- 3 sets of keys: home, car, work

em, i'd take a picture, but it's too embarrassing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol... oh my gosh... i don't even call my purse a purse anymore.. I call it my personal trash bag that i take everywhere. Aside from my wallet and check book, I have all kinds of junk in there. from old receipts to canndy to pens to nail clippers to everything. lol
That is why I have to clean out my bag every other day. I just have a lot of trash. I carry my binder everywhere with my bag. If I don't have my binder than I just carry my wallet. LMAO I have seen this one girl carry a huge I mean huge bag and she had a chapstick in there with a pencil and some papers for note, I think she has a wallet too that was about it. Seriously there was nothing in that huge huge bag.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO at the tv remote..dang i thought i had hecka junk in my purse...and you girls noticed? that after we get a big purse that you tend to put more junk into it..and sooner or later the big purse aint so big anymore..that you need an even bigger purse..gosh lets call it a bag!

i got old old receipts...pens...(as if i need it in every color lol but i like to collect them), lipgloss, lipstick..blush, phone which i always digs for..bills and unopen mails..gosh throw them in and forget to open them..lol so bad!

my ear piece, my phone charger...never know when you will need to recharge that stuff!..my cam never go anywhere without it...it sure comes in handy too..im also thinking of putting some mini 1st aid kit in there soon too...also have a nail clipper, serum for my hair, hand sanitizer, a comb ..theres more but i just cant think of em right now.

(with all that stuff in my purse i think it is considered a weapon ..even my keys/keychain can be a weapon..)

yea would we like to have the kitchen sink too if it fits in our big bag...i guess i will need to get a bigger bag for that one :lol: