TNT Entertainment??

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
I been looking for this lakorn dubbed by TNT Entertainment, but somehow where ever I go, I see no more TNT Entertainment's lakorn projects. I was wondering if anyone know what happen to them? OR do people just no longer sell their stuff?  

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
What lakorn are you looking for?
 I'm looking for the dubbed version of Ngao Asoke, I brought the Hmong Production one last year, but I wanted the TNT one, but somehow I am unable to find it. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The best I can do for you is give you this information, but i'm not sure if it still works, you can try and call them to order.

-TO ORDER-
TNT Entertainment
(559) 454-0785
rbvaj36@hotmail.com

Hope this helps you. :)

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
The best I can do for you is give you this information, but i'm not sure if it still works, you can try and call them to order.

-TO ORDER-
TNT Entertainment
(559) 454-0785
rbvaj36@hotmail.com

Hope this helps you. :)
Yes the one with Pong and Peung!~ Thank you so much for their contact!!~~ :) I hope I am able to get something out of it... HAHA XD Thank you again truly!!!~~ :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
TNT has never let anyone sell there movies or lakorn (dubbed). They are the only one who sell them
at the Fresno International New Year. But for the past few years, they are not making any money anymore beacause
there are other productions like ( hmong production, EQ enterainment, and ect. ) who sell there movie and Lakorn dubbed
cheaper. TNT has never lower there prize when it comes to selling there movie/lakorn. Which I think it's rediclous to be selling
just one part for $10. Now in days people sell there movies for $2 to $3. The most I see is $5. But you can try to
contact them because all of there movie went done to $5 this year. I did ask to see if they will be dubbing new Lakorn, and they say
maybe. So we shall see about that. TNT enterainment is one of my all time favorite Lakorn dubbing production, but the fact that
they never lower the  prize makes people don't want to buy them anymore.  

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
kenann fan said:
TNT has never let anyone sell there movies or lakorn (dubbed). They are the only one who sell them
at the Fresno International New Year. But for the past few years, they are not making any money anymore beacause
there are other productions like ( hmong production, EQ enterainment, and ect. ) who sell there movie and Lakorn dubbed
cheaper. TNT has never lower there prize when it comes to selling there movie/lakorn. Which I think it's rediclous to be selling
just one part for $10. Now in days people sell there movies for $2 to $3. The most I see is $5. But you can try to
contact them because all of there movie went done to $5 this year. I did ask to see if they will be dubbing new Lakorn, and they say
maybe. So we shall see about that. TNT enterainment is one of my all time favorite Lakorn dubbing production, but the fact that
they never lower the  prize makes people don't want to buy them anymore.  
Ohhh thank you so so much for the information!~ TNT was one of my all time favorite lakorn dubbing production because they don't cut as much off, or if they do, they cut out the boring part!~ :) BUT thank you so so much for the information!!~~~ :) 

KulyiaMV

sarNie Egg
wow. Im related to the lady who owns tnt. Relations nrog peb tus phauj. I havent been watching hmong dubs lately and now that youve pointed it out, i havent seen any new tnt dubs lately. Mostly Hmong and EQ. and woww, i didnt know their prices have gone all the way done to 2-3 dollars. holly shizmoe.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
KulyiaMV said:
wow. Im related to the lady who owns tnt. Relations nrog peb tus phauj. I havent been watching hmong dubs lately and now that youve pointed it out, i havent seen any new tnt dubs lately. Mostly Hmong and EQ. and woww, i didnt know their prices have gone all the way done to 2-3 dollars. holly shizmoe.

YOU are??!! OMG! HOW COOL!!~ That's true I went everywhere here in Minnesota; I went to all the Hmong event all the Hmong flea markets, but I couldn't find any TNT dubs at all... ;_____; especially the lakorn I am looking for... BUT yep it's true... A lot of the Hmong and EQ Production sell their disk for about 2-3 each... OR if not then the older one that isn't popular anymore... but overall most of this disks are that much nowadays!~ 

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i have been looking for that one too and haven't been lucky. i went to the hmong stores and all the places in milwaukee that i can think of and they don't have it. i have my sister in fresno check and she can't find it anywhere too. when did this happen? i really want to see pong and peung but couldn't find it anywhere. let me know if you are able to contact and get the movie and i'll contact them too because i really really want it.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Are you sure TNT dubbed Ngao Asoke? They might have not dubbed it, but there are other groups that dubbed it.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
the one that i watched that i didn't finish was from TNT Entertainment. i know they dubbed Ngao Asoke along with another entertainment which i think is Hmong Entertainment but i like TNT's voice more. Somehow i haven't been lucky in finding that movie at any hmong store that sells thai lakorn hmong dubbed.

pabopanda

sarNie Egg
I actually have a copy of TNT's version of Ngao Asoke. Got mine for $35 bucks back when it first released. They titled it 'Nkauj Ntsuag Txoj Kev Hlub'.  You can find it here on Youtube.

If you guys are wondering why TNT's movies are much more expensive, it is because they hire Hmong American dubbers, while Hmong Pro,EQ Ent, and many others are hiring Hmong people in Laos at a cheaper price. That's why Hmong Pro, EQ Ent & HA Ent sells their movies for about $2-3 dollars even if it's new.  TNT dropped their prices down since people were complaining to $3 this year. I talked to the owner and she said that they might continue because they still have supporters/fans.  She added that she might have a new one by the end of 2013.

A close friend of mine is her niece, she dubs for them as well. Last time I asked, she said her aunt is looking into Korean Dramas to dub since every other production is fighting for Thai Lakorns. They got their hands on MBC's The Moon that Embraces the Sun.  I hope they do dub TMTETS, it was one of the best last year. I hope they will continue dubbing because I've only watched movies/lakorns they dubbed. I've tried many others and I can only say that out of HA, EQ, HP, and YKM I would prefer YKM.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
How many parts are there?
I actually have the ful thai version, but the voices here sound really great. :)

pabopanda

sarNie Egg
There's a total of 8 parts.  Hardly anything was cut out. If you live in Fresno you can visit Suab Hmoob store by the 'asian village'. Last time I checked, I think they still have a few copies laying around.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
;___; Fresno?! I don't live in Fresno... BUT since you said that they are dubbing again, that mean they should have their old project also on sale right?! IF SO! I'm totally set out to look for it once more! >.....<