tnt entertainment

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of the members in here know tnt entertainment's contact number. I would really like to get their contact number therefore I can call and see if they still have their hmong dubbed movie, Tsis Pom Dej Dag Siab Tsis Nqig. I have parts 1 and 2 but I haven't seen coming out the rest. I really want to watch the movie and would like to know if they finished dubbing or did they stop because the movie was back in 2002. i hope they still have it therefore if anyone knows any information, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
They ripped us off on this movie! I also only have the first two parts and they never continued dubbing this movie. I would also like to know why. Such a waste of money!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
They ripped us off on this movie! I also only have the first two parts and they never continued dubbing this movie. I would also like to know why. Such a waste of money!
Thanks very much for letting me know, Fearless. I really want to watch this movie. I read the korean summary and it says that the older brother may be in the same footstep as his father meaning he will marry the other girl but still have feelings for his childhood friend. I try looking for a website where I can watch it in korean but no luck for me. It's hard to find this korean movie. I think the english title for this korean drama may be "unlike father unlike son or like father like son." Let me know if you have any other information. Thanks very much for your reply.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I've heard that the series caused a lot of trouble & debate; the company was not able to settle down on a compromise so the dubbing company split up. However, I bought this trillions of years ago when it first came out. Give up on it, it has been discontinued - or so I have been told. I have yet to meet anyone who has all of it. I did, however, hear that there was supposed to be up to six parts. But, they decided to discontinued it. No use waiting. ;)

becki

sarNie Hatchling

YEA I AGREE WITH U "THEY RIPPED US OFF ON THIS MOVIES" THAT WHY I ALWAY WAIT UNTIL THEY FINISH DUBB THE WHOLE MOVIE BEFORE I BUY IT...

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for replying. i hope i can find it somewhere that way i can continue just to see how the movie is going to end and who ends up with who. i am still trying to see if any website have the movie for me to watch. thanks again everyone.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
what korean drama are we talking about? I'm lost here since I don't watch any dubbed drama

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
what korean drama are we talking about? I'm lost here since I don't watch any dubbed drama

hello rukmos,

we're talking about the korean drama that tnt entertainment dubbed a while back i believe in 2002. they only subbed up to part 2 and discontinued. the hmong title is called, "tsis pom dej dag siab tsis nqig" and i believe the korean title is either called, "like father like son or unlike father unlike son," something of that nature.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Thanks very much for letting me know, Fearless. I really want to watch this movie. I read the korean summary and it says that the older brother may be in the same footstep as his father meaning he will marry the other girl but still have feelings for his childhood friend. I try looking for a website where I can watch it in korean but no luck for me. It's hard to find this korean movie. I think the english title for this korean drama may be "unlike father unlike son or like father like son." Let me know if you have any other information. Thanks very much for your reply.

The title is called "like father unlike son". Somehow I think the younger brother is the other lady's son... because it seems like his mother doesn't really care about him but more about the older brother... and the way the other lady looked at him makes me think that she's his real mom and that girl is his real sister. I don't know where we can watch this movie. Maybe try looking at d-addicts.com and see if they have it there.