Tired of watching remakes

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I recently tired JLR w/aff again! I'm a fan of her too and still did not enjoyed it. I have not enjoyed any remake that I can rem. and just re-watch

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i don't mind watching remakes that i have never seen the original version, but that's gotta be like a 20 year span or something. i think 10 years is still too soon to make another one.

i honestly cannot watch yaya and nadech together. i saw only one of their lakorns, the one where she lost her memory, and even though i'm ok with that one i don't find this couple appealing. i know it's weird but i can watch them with other people lol.

never saw any of mark and kim's lakorns and not interested in them either-i think kim matches with more mature, older pra'eks. however, kim has been in so many lakorns i think need a break from her too.

i'd like to see more of mint chalida.

P

PrincessKarina

i don't mind watching remakes that i have never seen the original version, but that's gotta be like a 20 year span or something. i think 10 years is still too soon to make another one.

i honestly cannot watch yaya and nadech together. i saw only one of their lakorns, the one where she lost her memory, and even though i'm ok with that one i don't find this couple appealing. i know it's weird but i can watch them with other people lol.

never saw any of mark and kim's lakorns and not interested in them either-i think kim matches with more mature, older pra'eks. however, kim has been in so many lakorns i think need a break from her too.

LOL. I agree with you too! I honestly have only watched 2 lakorns with Nadech and Yaya and that was more than enough of this pairing! I am not against this couple but am NOT for them either where they NEED to get pair up EVERY year! Like I have mentioned before there are so many excellent actresses for Nadech to pair up with and vice versa for Yaya! I also haven't seen ANY lakorns with Mark and Kim. I attempted to watch them in a few lakorns but just never finish. I like Mark and Kim starring with other actresses and actors! But as for Mint Chalida, channel 3 needs to promote her a bit more. She's an ok actress! She has a chance to be a great veteran too! :)

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling

never saw any of mark and kim's lakorns and not interested in them either-i think kim matches with more mature, older pra'eks. however, kim has been in so many
Omg, I thought I was the only one who can't watch nadech and yaya together lol. Like you I can watch them with other people but not together

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I agreed they need to make more variety of lakorn. I like police/ detective/medical storyline hopefully we can see some of that in the future

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg, I thought I was the only one who can't watch nadech and yaya together lol. Like you I can watch them with other people but not together

I can watch NY but the story has to be like really good. I can't believe I used to call myself an MK shipper but I only finished one lakorn of theirs.