Tips for whiter teeth?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't know but my older sister told me that if I bleach my teeth w/ baking soda it'll get a result of whiter teeth. Has anyone tried that? Or does anyone have tips for whiter teeeth?

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
try these:

Apple Cider Vinegar
Gargle with apple cider vinegar daily especially in the morning. Then ...

Baking soda
Brush your teeth with Baking soda to remove stains and whiten teeth. ...

Baking soda and salt
Mix one part baking soda and one part iodized salt, add water to make ...

Baking soda with hydrogen peroxide
I have been using baking soda with hydrogen peroxide for many years ...

Banana peel for whiter teeth
I have been using the inside of banana peels on a daily basis to ...

Brush twice a day
The best thing for whiter teeth is too brush twice a day and ...

Brushing teeth with bar soap, tastes bad but works well...
I read online that if you can bear the bad flavor, brushing your ...

For perfect white teeth
Mix salt and lime juice. Clean your teeth with this mixture .

Get white teeth with bicarbonate of soda!!!
Add drops water to a table spoon of bicarbonate of soda to make a ...

Helps mouth ulcers
Glad to hear someone else uses hydrogen peroxide. I have been using ...

Hydrogen Peroxide
Another method to improve the whiteness of your teeth is using a ...

Hydrogen peroxide mouthwash
You can also use hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash: take a spoonful ...

Lemon juice
Lemon juice will actually remove tartar (plaque). Drink a little ...

Pearly White Smile
Here are some tips to give you a pearly white smile!!
Sip through ...

Pepper powder and salt
A slow but effective way to have a white teeth is to mix a little ...

Sage
Rub fresh sage leaves on your teeth to clean them and remove stains.

Salt
Whiten your teeth by brushing occasionally with salt, also good for ...

Stop junk food
Don't eat as much junk food as it will help your teeth be healthy.

Strawberries for Whiter teeth
I heard eating strawberrys helps your teeth to become whiter. I ...

Warning!
Yes, all these tips work...But let me tell you the dirty on them... ...

White teeth with bicarbonate of soda
After or instead of brushing your teeth with toothpaste get some ...

Whiter teeth try eating more vegies
If you are looking for whiter teeth, the natural crunch in apples, ...

Whitest teeth ever!!!
If you want your whitest teeth ever use baking soda it may be ...

You can spend a small fortune trying to whiten your teeth
My husband were shocked at how good this tip works!!

the best, most effective way to go is to go to your dentist and get some whitening treatments...or for the more cost-effective route, dish out about $40 for those home whitening kits from crest or aquafresh...it really provides results within a week or so...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i use blanx tooth paste and mouthwashes, my teeth are white as anything :) i got told using all that baking soda and salt will rot ur teeth more than anything by my dentist

www.blanxuk.com

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i use blanx tooth paste and mouthwashes, my teeth are white as anything :) i got told using all that baking soda and salt will rot ur teeth more than anything by my dentist

www.blanxuk.com
thanksss! :) i think this is the best way for me. can i get at any pharmacy store??

the best, most effective way to go is to go to your dentist and get some whitening treatments...or for the more cost-effective route, dish out about $40 for those home whitening kits from crest or aquafresh...it really provides results within a week or so...
thanks. i have tried whitestrips but it didn't work for some reason! :(

cecilia

Staff member
i use the crest whitestrips --- after that, i use REMBRANT to help keep it up with them mouth wash products .. quite expensive in the long run --- but worthy
the only complain i have about whitestrips is that it makes them teeth very sensitive, that's why i stop using it and continue using just the toothpaste to help maintain it healthiness.

however, my sisters and brother use it, they're doing fine -- teeth are so white ---
also make sure to always have a 6 monthly cleaning appointment to see your hygienist to help keep it looking nice too ^^

oh, forgot to mention, brush your teeth often to help keep it clean too b/c if you don't brush your teeth within 12-24 hours, the plague will build up and stay glue to your teeth, that's why it turn yellow in the end too <--- a hygienist student said this in one of my speech class LOl

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lols. Brushing in the morning and night is fine. That's an everyday thing but brushing more than twice, that's quite hard for me. lol :p Since I don't like taking up my time. ditto. whitestrips are sensitive sometimes.

ceci, which kind of REMBRANT toothpast do you use?? there's lots to pick from. -.-

it kinda scared me to use this since there bad reviews from here: http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp...p;id=prod365837

noungning

Heartless
um brush ur teeth lmfao. ok kidding.

i've used crest vivid white as toothpaste for a long time. it's been keeping my teeth pretty white, most people that sees in makes a comment that my teeth is white. but i personally think it's not but who knows. i haven't been using whitening toothpaste as much because i get annoyed that the toothpastes have an ingredient in it that will make the lining of your lips peel off. so when u brush ur teeth, rinse, and go on with ur life... u will notice a film of slime in your mouth... if u've been brushing with whitening (most kinds) it will do this, that's just the lining of your mouth. it's not dangerous from what i've researched, but it's annoying and gross sometimes.

noungning

Heartless
oh and i've also forgot to mention, in a section of my life, i was also obsessed about chewing gum. i chewed trident white obsessively lol... and that's also something to consider, whitening gum. ;)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lmao! funny :p my dad says gum is a bad habit. i haven't ate gum for several years now. though my fam. does chew trident gum, but the fruity one :p

Muddie Murda

smile...
I forgot to leave my tip LOL :D I'm very obsessed over my teeth. #1 priority.

I like using whitening toothpaste. My favorite toothpaste is Crest whitening w/ Green Mint Scope!

Aside from that, I used crest whitening strips. I bought the premium once. :( I would have liked to use it to the extreme but it makes my teeth soooooooooooooooo sensitive *cries* Well basically all the strips I've used makes my teeth sensitive.

From the dentist, I also use their whitening gel they provide (well I paid for it :p).

I also try to chew whitening gum but that didn't last long because I don't really like gum (I get too distracted because I just play w/ it lol) and also because they never have the flavor I want.

I used to use the whitening brush on stuff...didn't really notice a difference and also very awkward. :\ The taste is disgusting (actually, all of them do cept my toothpaste lol and since you just brush it on, you really don't wanna close your mouth because your lips would come in direct contact w/ it.

Don't worry, I don't use them alllll at the same time. Just one after another with a few months in between each use. And yet, I'm not satisfied. I just need to stop wasting money and go directly to the dentist and get it whitened right then and there. I'm pretty sure I would have saved enough if I haven't bought all the above stuff.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
thanksss! :) i think this is the best way for me. can i get at any pharmacy store??
i brought mine from umm some store, but i think u can buy it in any good place or maybe pharmacy is more likely to have it, im not too sure as im not in US. but i know they sell it there. its good stuff my teeth are a lot better than they used to be. a lot stronger too. dentist says i have nice teeth now :D

noungning

Heartless
lol mud, well it gets sensitive because the whitening stuff really just breaks off a skin of ur teeth with the color... so yeah likely it'd be extra sensitive... sounds kinda harsh to say break off but i don't have a better term for it lol...peels off? haha

little

sarNie Adult
i'm too wanting my teeth whiten and take care of it. That's why when i see the whiten teeth ad online I got scammed for it. I want to know how much it'll cost me to whiten and clean my teeth at the dentist. Is whiten and cleaning come together or it's an individual procedure. I don't have insurance or anything but if it's not too much than I reconsider going in to the dentist.

noungning

Heartless
for the cleaning, it's one thing. for the whitening that's another thing. they're not the same and you would pay for whitening even if you have insurance because insurance doesn't cover cosmetic procedures which this would be a cosmetic procedure done to your teeth.