Tips for wearing 5 inch heels

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So i have always been a sneaker and flipflop kind of gal but this year i decided to bring the more girly side of me and i started wearing these 5 inch heels. For the first hour or so i was all ok, it was pretty comfortable but by the 2nd hours my feet were killing me, i had to take sitting breaks every 10 mins. I need some advice about how to get used to them, they're really gorgeous and i don't wanna stop wearing them.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, 5 inches!! My first ones were two inches and they were killing me after 2 hours too. I really don't have any good advices since I've never worn 5 inch heels. But, I guess you just gotta tolerate it for gorgeous looking shoes :) And wear them often.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow, 5 inches!! My first ones were two inches and they were killing me after 2 hours too. I really don't have any good advices since I've never worn 5 inch heels. But, I guess you just gotta tolerate it for gorgeous looking shoes :) And wear them often.
Aww thanks anyways, i'll try to wear em often, its just too painful to wear em today.

If you haven't worn heels on a daily basis before, then it might have been a better idea to start with lower heels like 3" and then work up to 5"...really if you can get used to 4" heels then 5" will be the same because the extra 1" that makes the shoe 5" is really a 1" platform so your foot bends the same amount.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ agreed. i wouldnt advise to wear 5 inch heels when you've never worn them before. start off with something shorter and work you way up. eventually you'll get used to it.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I was told not to stress on your knees, just walk your legs forward and straight up your back instead. Don't bend, it'll create more gravity on the lower body. That's why you see every girls/models alway practice it by placing the books on your head, it's all about right balance and posture. It works for me but too bad, I'll be always a flipflop girl. I'll wear those beautiful heels if there's any special occasions. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I only own 1 pair of heel. actually none. the pair of heel was given to me by my younger sister. I can't even last in 2" heels. and I have tried wearing them daily for about a week straight, an advice given to me by someone too lol so every time I wear heels I always carry a light weight flat or sandal. love thw one pair of flat I got at walgreens two weeks ago. weighs like a feather and u can fold them. fits right into my wristlist. I can only tolerate it for 2 hours at the most. oh what help ease my pain is wearing heel at least 1/2" bigger. or buy a very expensive heel. I have worn a pair from my aunt which cost over 100 extremely comfortable. I didn't even know I had heels on. I thought that I had gotten used to heel but nope. the very next day I was being a big shot. epic failed. my feet was in pain since I didn't bring any other pair of shoes with me that night.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I only own 1 pair of heel. actually none. the pair of heel was given to me by my younger sister. I can't even last in 2" heels. and I have tried wearing them daily for about a week straight, an advice given to me by someone too lol so every time I wear heels I always carry a light weight flat or sandal. love thw one pair of flat I got at walgreens two weeks ago. weighs like a feather and u can fold them. fits right into my wristlist. I can only tolerate it for 2 hours at the most. oh what help ease my pain is wearing heel at least 1/2" bigger. or buy a very expensive heel. I have worn a pair from my aunt which cost over 100 extremely comfortable. I didn't even know I had heels on. I thought that I had gotten used to heel but nope. the very next day I was being a big shot. epic failed. my feet was in pain since I didn't bring any other pair of shoes with me that night.
Thanks for the advice. As of right now my feet are used to the heels, i can go on for hours with em on. I probably should carry flats with me but my little Coach swingpack couldn't hold an extra pair of shoes, my wallet alone takes up half of it and i have a bunch of crap in it, well gives me an excuse to buy a nice purse LOL