Tip Gae Sorn

Power

sarNie Egg
Anybody in here remember "Tip Gae Sorn," the old version, not the remake one they had a few years ago. Anyway, the old version was so good and so so sad. I felt so bad for n'ek, but it was so good. This has go to be one of the saddest boran lakorn out there. The new version is so messed up, they made the n'ek came back alive??? Anyway, anyone remember this?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...The old one it was the same title...But anyways..The old one the nang aek didn't come back to life...I prefer the old version...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
The n'ek is Tip Kewsaw right where she was beheaded and the baby came out at the end...I saw the remake with what's her name that lady that acted in Kaew Namah for Ch7. But I know there was an older version from the 80s cuz the lady who played Tip Kaewsaw in that version also played Pikun Tong the old version. In the real story the n'ek didn't come back to life.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The old one it was stilled called "Luxanavong"...The nang aek didn't come back to life in the old version...But anyways..The nang aek was "Ae-Biyada Pinjinda"..And her real life daughter is the little girl who played as Pikultong in the new version...But anyways that lakorn was really popular and it won alot of awards...The old Luxanavong...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I saw the new version. Who is the pra ek and nang ek. Did they still play in boran as parent. Or can you post some pictures of it. I will be interested to see some picture. :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The pra aek in the original version is the person that played as Aon't dad in Yor Pra Glin..He was cute back in the days..And the nang aek..They paired up alot of times too...She played as the 12 girls mom in Nang 12...She was pretty back in the days too..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
really? she was pretty. even though she was kind ok old now but she really pretty. i want to see a pic of her when she was young. can some one post it up.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ThanamasFanclub said:
The pra aek in the original version is the person that played as Aon't dad in Yor Pra Glin..He was cute back in the days..And the nang aek..They paired up alot of times too...She played as the 12 girls mom in Nang 12...She was pretty back in the days too..
[post="76183"][/post]​
The new version of Nang 12 right not the old version...but that lady who played Tip Kaew Sorn was really cute and pretty back in the days....she plays a lot of lakorns nowadays too but she looks different....my favorite of hers is Pikuntong...luv that old version...the one with Bee was okay.. -_-

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..She's pretty..Her and her pra aek were pretty popular but they couldn't beat Chatree and Sinee couple..That's why we didn't see them after that..But anyways..Pikultong the old version is better then the new version...The new version was ok..But they changed the story line...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
She had a lot of different pr'ek though...Sinee she acted mostly with Chatree...oh BTW Thanamasfanclub...who was the pr'ek in OUthaitevee the old version with Sinee...I can't remember who played the pr'ek in that lakorn only Sinee...weird huh? Was it chatree?

Pikuntong was messed up after that actor died...they changed it so bad that I was like what the heck!! Also they cut way too many parts...was it not popular or something cuz it was way too short...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooo i know wat ya talking about now .. never saw the old version i only have the new one .. it was ok and i thought the p'k was a player lolllll ---> can't he just wait till he find his wife first before he go off and slept wiht dat princess girl !? ^_^ ^_^

onahc

sarNie Elites
Power said:
Anybody in here remember "Tip Gae Sorn," the old version, not the remake one they had a few years ago. Anyway, the old version was so good and so so sad. I felt so bad for n'ek, but it was so good. This has go to be one of the saddest boran lakorn out there. The new version is so messed up, they made the n'ek came back alive??? Anyway, anyone remember this?
[post="75748"][/post]​

Yes, I do remember this boran lakorn in the 80's, unfortunately i never had a chance to watch the whole movie because my grandmother lost have of it... I was watching to the part where Tip Gae Sawn was gonna get beheaded........... It was getting good ............I would never thought she would get beheaded , well since you saw the movie, she did then, huh? That is really sad ...................I never saw the new version...........Do you still have the old version? Thanks for sharing..............

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
BlueMoon said:
She had a lot of different pr'ek though...Sinee she acted mostly with Chatree...oh BTW Thanamasfanclub...who was the pr'ek in OUthaitevee the old version with Sinee...I can't remember who played the pr'ek in that lakorn only Sinee...weird huh? Was it chatree?

Pikuntong was messed up after that actor died...they changed it so bad that I was like what the heck!! Also they cut way too many parts...was it not popular or something cuz it was way too short...
[post="76761"][/post]​
But mostly she was paired up with her pra aek from Pikultong...But anyways in Uthaitaywee Sinee paired up with Chatree...Like I said..There always paired up..The most popular couple..Well about the new Pikultong...They changed the story line even before the guy died too..Not everything but changed like half of the stuff..But yea...I wonder if anyone has the old Luxanavong...

reas1580

sarNie Egg
ThanamasFanclub said:
But mostly she was paired up with her pra aek from Pikultong...But anyways in Uthaitaywee Sinee paired up with Chatree...Like I said..There always paired up..The most popular couple..Well about the new Pikultong...They changed the story line even before the guy died too..Not everything but changed like half of the stuff..But yea...I wonder if anyone has the old Luxanavong...
[post="77148"][/post]​
Bluemoon or Sarn, would you happen to have khmer dubbed of the movie, "Uthaitaywee" starring chatree and sinee?? I don't think i have seen that one yet starring them...thanks!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
The old one it was stilled called "Luxanavong"...The nang aek didn't come back to life in the old version...But anyways..The nang aek was "Ae-Biyada Pinjinda"..And her real life daughter is the little girl who played as Pikultong in the new version...But anyways that lakorn was really popular and it won alot of awards...The old Luxanavong...
[post="75903"][/post]​
omg!! really?? the nang ek in the new pikultong is the daughter of ae-biyada! wow! cooool! ahaha...ok, i don't even know why i am this jumpy. lol