Tinawong and Prommin Debate

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Just a debate..Who would you rather pick between Tinawong and Prommin..Because in Thailand people are asking the same thing lol...As in if you were Tipmonta who would you pick between them two..Not judging the by the looks but how your getting treated and so forth..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
haven't watch this lakorn but i choose Prommin he is cute and single like juicyfruit says LOL

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I would have to choose promin because he was good to tipmonta all along. He got her back help her when tinawong was mean! He is hot!!! wooooo.... He's really hot!!!!! what tinawong did was wrong he gave her to his brother then slept with her. I think he started caring because he didn't want to give her away. Now he want two wife!!!! pitiful and all that crap about! He want to have one wife. a king and a queen to rule a country! Cheer Promin on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mannnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

nolee

sarNie Adult
PROMIN!! lol of course, NOT ONLY because he is handsome, he's also nice, caring, gentle, righteous, STRONG, genuine, NEED I GO ON?! Tinawong is an ass, I would never love him if I was Tipmonta; maybe as a big brother who is a meanie since "I" knew him since "I" was little lol. Tinawong says he's a man that keeps his words, well he contradicts himself so much!! I was actually siding with his father for once cause he finally made sense when he got Tinawong stuck on his words when he said that Tinawong always admired his father and said he will only have one wife.. anyways, I'd pick Promin over Tinawong anyday...well, both Tipmonta & Tinawong are startin to piss me off cause he's an ass and she's stupid; she's like a robot with no mind of her own so they deserve each other. I'm only watching this for Promin & Au, can't wait til they meet! :yahoo:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHAHAHAH! Wellll, Tinawong of corse. cause she grew up with him and he DOES love her the most out of all wives.. &was meant for each other anyways:) So if i was tipmonta i think i would lchoose tinawong also. :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
To choose between tinawong and prommin, I wouldn't chose either of them. Tinawong is mean, hard head, think he can do anything, but can't argue against his father for what he really want, ( what is the word in thai, something lo-lade). For Prommin, he is nice and gentle, but the fact that he loves tipmonta even he knows that she is his brother finance, kind of put me into thinking of third hand person, I don't like that either, no moral. I guess I am just picking on men. Anyway, if I was tipmonta, I will go for a different guy, not them nor the god, interference too much.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah i havent watch this lakorn yet but i still come her and check but i would choose prommin too he seems so nice to her while tinawong is being a man whore.......

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
i have many thoughts for this debate............
Tipmonta should chose Promin b/c like all the reasons u guy stated above....
But since she is so stupid for loving Tinawong........she juz going to get with Tinawong since she his Nam Kaew anyways..... isn't it the point... but Phone suck an ????........

Lol but she should juz not chose anyone of them and get with a new dude.....

LoveD2B

sarNie Egg
I would choose Prommin, beacuse he single, nice, and he really love Tipmonta.

lilawadee

sarNie Egg
Prommin for me! Plus he's single and still fresh!! lol
My opinion , Timonta should choose Tinavong even if he mistreat her so many time but at least he keeps his promise to marry her and this, before that he saw her be like a girl but for Prommin, he is just in love with her because of her beauty after he knows that she is a girl. This is my opinion.