Tina's Album

dfemc

sarNie Adult
OMG he's totally groping ur boobies....scandalist! still can't believe ur married, ur such a cute little girl, can't picture u as being all grown up. dear time flies

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm so jealous of your hair!!!! I used to have long hair down to my buttcrack, but my folks keeps complaining that I have bird nests in them, and they always fall off so much, so I did the unthinkable and cut it short to my shoulders. BIG mistake, cause now when I see long haired girls, I want to scream! I want my hair back!

You look very sweet and cute. Finally, I see a face behind the fanfic.

Very awesome.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes that's my hubby groping my booobbies LOL and yeah I love my long hair.. everyone keeps telling me I'd look hot in a short bob, but I'm like noooooooooo I love my hair to much. It was bad enough to cut it the way it is now.. I'd die if I cut it any shorter LOL The thing about my hair is it's thick and many people say you can't do much with thick hair... I guess I proved them wrong? LOL I do plenty of things with my hair; but most of the time I just keep it straight down -.-

god damn!!!!! :eek:

NEVER cut your hair short! girls with long hair are hott. no offense to those with short ones. they're ok :lol: , but i like the long hair. B)

lady0fdarkness

Tina, add more pics, please! I love looking at your pics, let me see how long your hair has gotten. :D

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
dang tina!....look at u!....hehe its getting hot in here!..LOL :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :kiss: :clap:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its not an :r-scene-pop-corn:...its more like a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene (fanfic'ish material indeed) :lol:

if i had hair that long i wouldnt cut it neither..but gosh i really hate my thick hair...and i know what lome is talking bout, those falling hairs..gosh mine falls off constantly it is scary! prolly gonna have it trimmed and thin it down again..i hate this poofy hair of mine! *sighs..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok guys I'm going for a haircut today. LOL I'm gonna take a before and after picture of my current hair and my haircut -.-" I'm not going to cut it short short though lol just a small cut to where its not sooooooooo long lol

lady0fdarkness

me too!! can't wait. :D

ohh.. i'll also be so jealous too.. lol.. cause my hair is pretty much non-existant. My hair is so thin cause it falls out by the handful. I'll probably be bald by next year.