Time Between Dog and Wolf drama

43ll

sarNie Egg
OK! Everyone I am sorry if someone already post this or not also I didn't where to post this or ask a question I have about this movie! Please help me whoever say the ending to this drama. Ok here is my question: In the end who did the leading actress end up? Did she really have a baby with the Min Ki something like that or not? Thank you to anyone who answer my question because i watch the ending over and over and it seem like yes she have his baby but not in away. I hope there is a part two because the ending was a big disppointment to me. Well, that is all thank you all for taking the time to read this and help me! Dress warm if you live in a place where there is snow right now if not than stay cool?! Also take care everyone and be safe!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
OK! Everyone I am sorry if someone already post this or not also I didn't where to post this or ask a question I have about this movie! Please help me whoever say the ending to this drama. Ok here is my question: In the end who did the leading actress end up? Did she really have a baby with the Min Ki something like that or not? Thank you to anyone who answer my question because i watch the ending over and over and it seem like yes she have his baby but not in away. I hope there is a part two because the ending was a big disppointment to me. Well, that is all thank you all for taking the time to read this and help me! Dress warm if you live in a place where there is snow right now if not than stay cool?! Also take care everyone and be safe!
Wow, i feel gay for knowing the answer to this, but no, she didn't. She ended up with the main guy. You have to read between the lines. She said she was going to go study art in Paris and Lee Junki said his next assignment was in Paris. So they're going to meet up with each other there. As for Minki, he ended up with that other girl and that was her baby.