Tim Tams in America!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
OMG they're so good.
I've heard they were usually only sold at World Market but Pepperidge Farm is releasing it for a short time in the US (only sold at Target though).

judyp

sarNie Adult
i googled and according to wikipedia: "Tim Tams are a chocolate biscuit made by Arnott's Biscuits, Australia. A Tim Tam is composed of two layers of chocolate malted biscuit, separated by a light chocolate cream filling, and coated in a thin layer of textured chocolate."

sounds delicious!

i googled and according to wikipedia: "Tim Tams are a chocolate biscuit made by Arnott's Biscuits, Australia. A Tim Tam is composed of two layers of chocolate malted biscuit, separated by a light chocolate cream filling, and coated in a thin layer of textured chocolate."

sounds delicious!
thank you for giving me a description of what they are...:)...i've never heard of or seen them before though...hmm...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh my cousin just got back from austrailia and he got me a pack lol they're good. he was upset though. he was like boo i brought erybody a pack and then i found out dat they're sold in da US lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol... for a minute, I thought Tim Tam was some kind of group/band that's having a concert in America, until I read the word chocolate.

fun

Expired Sarnie
*rolling my ass off the ground* :loool: I thought it was some kind of band and then I looked at what I was eating what my brother came home with... a bunch of chocolate that was tim tams.