Tik J Pholdee

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i think he wont have another lakorn out for another 2-3 years or so cuz he's busy with his movies (he signed a contract with some comopanies for 3 movies in 2 years), his navigator show and his sitcom, so he wont have time to be in a lakorn..... which really sucks cuz i miss him like hell too!!!!!

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Wow, what a busy year(s) for him.

But alas, I miss him too .... his lakorns are good ... okay, more than good. :) But wait .... I reckon Tik needs a haricut!!! Lol!!! I am so besotted by him .... with his fresh good looks and clean short hair. :) I fancy him more this way as opposed to the flip-flop hair he currently wears. His current hair does not show enough of his handsome face, I say! Lol!!!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
But alas, I miss him too .... his lakorns are good ... okay, more than good. :) But wait .... I reckon Tik needs a haricut!!! Lol!!! I am so besotted by him .... with his fresh good looks and clean short hair. :) I fancy him more this way as opposed to the flip-flop hair he currently wears. His current hair does not show enough of his handsome face, I say! Lol!!!
i loved his hairstyle in royleh and keaw tah pee..... but ive gotten used to his long hair and i say he's sexxy as ever!!! lol!!!! it's tik, he can pull off any look cuz hes just too damn fyne! :D