Tik & Cherry lakorn

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
There are three company that are translate this lakorn....if anyone want to know....

1...SKY

2...EQ

3...T&T

I really notice that now there are so many Hmong company just translate on one lakorn like Num & Kob lakorn (recety) there three different company translate...... and now Tik & Cherry lakorn.....

Why can't some of these Hmong company translate other lakorn that we haven't see in hmong....like the younger actress and actors lakorns and other good lakorn that have been translate....than just compet for the same lakorn....I haven't see any of the younger actress or actors lakorn in hmong...only Por & Namfon and Pat and Flim lakorn and dan lakorn???.......

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
so, how many parts are for the others???
is it good? can someone provide us with the story line or can I find this in the thai section?

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
i believe the one i'm watching right now is being translated by EQ Entertainment. anyway, they're doing a fine job of translating this lakorn and i like how they added some very nice hmong love songs into the lakorn. i'm only on part three at the moment, but my sister in MN said part 6 is the end (this means that this production didn't cut a lot of parts for the thai version has only 10 parts total). SKY production is good too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think I would go with Sky...for some reason, I can't stand some of the voices in T&T...never heard of EQ...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Sky production isn't always good....well, the p'ek voice is always good, but not the n'ek voice...i don't like the n'ek voice that translated for The Letter with Ann T. and some guy named Num...

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
so, I'm really confused to as which company i should be purchasing.
I really just would like to focus on the main characters voice other than it's nothing.

yea, i agree, can someone supply us with all three cover so we know which ones is which and blah.

*myyang: is the people translating for EQ the same two people translating for Num and Janie in Mr. Flower, b/c if it is, i don't really like the girl's voice cause it sounded too old.
*update me alright.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
just started watching this and i don't understand thai... and they don't have eng sub. i really want to watch it!! so it would be nice if you guys could tell me which dubbing comp. has the best dubbing and how many parts so i know which one to buy. in addition, yes, it would be nice if you all could provide the movie cover.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
My aunt bought this lakorn that was translating by EQ and they are pretty good.....I kind of like how their voice match each people in the lakorn...

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
dancy can you post up the cover. Have you seen the one that Mr. Flower for janie and num b/c the girl's voice is older...
doesn't match...
and how many parts?

ok i know it's off topic but quick question: about Janie and Ken's lakorn. The one that the hmong peeps translated---how many parts is it out? b/c i'm heading up to MN new year and i would love to see it...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the Cover For EQ Company...

Credit to Hlub.us

To: Mee_123 No I haven't see Num & Janie lakorn but I think there are 4 part to it but not for sure if there any more part too it... I only saw it at the store. And sorry don't know how many part of Janie & Ken lakorn came out either.

may_may

sarNie Egg
the new year is coming up so .. i really want to know which one is best ... maybe i will go with the SKY one since my friends are the one that are translating it .. i can get discounts!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
The original title for this lakorn is "Kaew Ta Pee" and can be found in Buddie Media. So for those interested, you can check that out.

As for the Hmong version, I didnt check which production it was but I saw one version and it was up to 7 parts. Sorry...I cant help other than that. Blahh..lols.

Updates on all productions if you guys go and see it please. :D

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
i've just finished watching the one with T&T...and omg...i LOVE the movie...that TIK guy is so HOT and so is his buddy too...i just don't like the fact that TIK is always believing his ex-fiance and not the main girl...but yeah i also love the songs too (thai song)...does anyone know when the soundtrack is coming out??...lemme know....enjoy...

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
The original title for this lakorn is "Kaew Ta Pee" and can be found in Buddie Media. So for those interested, you can check that out.

As for the Hmong version, I didnt check which production it was but I saw one version and it was up to 7 parts. Sorry...I cant help other than that. Blahh..lols.

Updates on all productions if you guys go and see it please. :D

bugsy,
can you give me direct link or something cause I'm lost! Too many...