Tik and 4 Nang'eks of Ch3

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is for Praew's 33rd year anniversary for their upcoming photoshoot

looks like tik got to pose with 4 of the most hot commodity right now. he look good with most of them! its too bad anne wasnt on there

credit to navigatortiktun

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finally P'Aff is on a magazine. Haven't scene her modelling in a loooong time. Yaya looks so gorgeous, I wouldn't mind seeing her and Tik in a lakorn!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep and shes right next to him too hehe he even said he dont mind who his next n'ek will be weather it is yaya, margie, kimberly etc

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is for Praew's 33rd year anniversary for their upcoming photoshoot

looks like tik got to pose with 4 of the most hot commodity right now. he look good with most of them! its too bad anne wasnt on there

credit to navigatortiktun
:thanks: tinah :thumbsup: my vote goes to Ploy and Chompoo cos I've seen enough of
him and Aff and yaya i'll save her for Barry Nadech only oh that is so unfair Anne not
on there :girlmad: :shrug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^yep and shes right next to him too hehe he even said he dont mind who his next n'ek will be weather it is yaya, margie, kimberly etc
i senses those listed names are referring to suparbaroot chutathep

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wanna see Ploy with Mr Jungle Tikker so badly want them in a :slapandkissse3: and as
for Chompoo i want an action comedy :numchuck: :gungirl:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Yaya and Tik! I always imagine them looking good together, but man I never thought they look this Hot together!!! Yaya and Tik need a lakorn together that would be a dream come true...
From the mag, Ploy is my next pick, I wanted to see them ever since he came back. Aww, I miss Tik and Aff, she look gorgeous by the way.

nangfa

sarNie Egg
lol...yaya looks like the n'ek....aff looks like n'ek's sister and both chom and ploy is the n'rais.....hahhahhaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg Yaya and Tik! I always imagine them looking good together, but man I never thought they look this Hot together!!! Yaya and Tik need a lakorn together that would be a dream come true...
From the mag, Ploy is my next pick, I wanted to see them ever since he came back. Aww, I miss Tik and Aff, she look gorgeous by the way.
my thinking 2012 tik said he'll be willing to accept lakorn the award show he took
pictures with ploy and said he wanted her as his next n'ek so there is chances for
miracle and as 4 yaya i am feeling the same as ploy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol...yaya looks like the n'ek....aff looks like n'ek's sister and both chom and ploy is the n'rais.....hahhahhaha
chomp and ploy both are versatile they equal in n'ek and n'rai as 4 aff/yaya i agree
they can pass as sisters