Tik, Aff, Yaya, Chom, Ploy

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
All the girls are so beautiful, I wish Tik got to take a picture with each one of the girl separately not just with Chom. Yaya is growing up so fast, If I didn't know her age I would think she's around the same age as the other girls because she's getting really pretty and older before my eyes. Ploy look so sexy in here...
Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg thanks very much posting this hot Praew Magazine I'm getting all :sweat: :faint:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh here is yaya-tik's couple pic! but its weird that they had them pose the opposite direction and no touching lol

credit to NY @ pantip

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg tik look match all girl in here. He look very handsome hope someday he will play lakorn with the girl in here. They all look superstar great :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wanna see Tik with Ploy the most out of all :slapandkissse3: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: something similar to some lakorn that just finish airing

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres more inside pics. i added to the rest of the post

omg i like the one with tik/ploy! they make a good looking pair. wish to see them work together again

[hide]

[/hide]

credit to hiyeebean @ pantip

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, Yaya and Aff both of should have a pose like Ploy with Tik! I'm going crazy thinking about that! Lol!

Tik and Aff is bringing back memories of "Wanida". They should reunite.

Yaya looks so good with Tik. They need to pair up.

Tik is manly fine and hot in here!!! Im drooling over his looks especially his face with the light mustache! Lol! Every time my husband shaves, I tell him to leave it on. I like guys some what rough! Lol!

saki

sarNie Adult
Tik is lucky to be surrounded by such gorgeous gals, for sure! Just one thing...in the first group shot, I really like how Yaya has her hand on Chompoo's leg- just above the ankle. Just a small touch I kind of find cute, is all.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
My gosh! Tik and Yaya look so good together...even just sitting a little far from each other. They really need to pair up in a lakorn. Ploy is just like my imagination, I knew her and Tik will make a hot match. lol. I love the way Tik and Aff look in the one they're together, both of them look stylish, and I wish they will have another lakorn and dress like that (Maybe go overseas to film). Grrr! Tik seriously, he needs to take on more roles so he can have a chance to play with these beautiful ladies and much more.

Thanks for the update!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Do tik and yaya one good looking like. Ploy n tik pic. I want one like that for tik n yaya and aft too. Also chom too