Tida Wah Norn (DIDA)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is ok so far, but I think I'm watching for "Mommy" Lol she's hilarious -.- I like lakorns where the pra'ek mom don't like nang rai :loool:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah this movie is alright so far...i think imma continue...nang ek sometimes looks like a kid...how old is this girl...anyone know? Pra ek isn't bad himself...this is the first lakorn i've seen of him.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I just can't stop seeing num... :loool: .. well i mean new.. new sometimes looks like num to me.. that's why i like him......but this lakorn is weird...or it could just be me because i'm skimming through it.. but do new live by the woods or something.. it's like he pops up with amelia in one scene then he's back at home.....it's also like they are getting into the story too fast or something.......bad guy shooting them(new,mom,dad)....and i'm like where did the bad guys pop out from.... i guess i just have to watch the lakorn......instead of skimming through it... that could be why i seem confuse.... also.. amelia looks better clean.... i really can't tell who she is when she's wild... the pix of her makes her look cute.. so i can't wait till new brings her home......

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
From what I have seen...I believe I was paying attention when i was watching the lakorn...but you are correct about the bad guys they are just poping out all over the place. So far this lakorn is pretty fast paste.

fun

Expired Sarnie
They should at least chosen a different nang ek or pra ek. LMAO they freaking look alike, scares me to watch them fall in love. :loool: Or is it just me???

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hmm...judging from this nang ek in modern cloths...no offense but she's not that pretty..something about her looks funny...i think it's the thick eyebrows...it kinda looks like she has a uni brown too...but oh well imma still watch the lakorn though...!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haah i agree babeeLAILAI^
maybe because shes not wearing enuff makeup or its HER HAIRRR!! LOL! she looks kinna funny & creepy ;)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
:) yup yup indeed karen... As for the pra ek...he's pretty kool...He's better then i though....how often does this lakorn air?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Amelia's all right looking but I think it's definitely her eyebrows that make her look worst than she actually is. If she tweezed her eyebrows thinner and farther apart so she doesn't have unibrows then i'm sure she'll look loads better.