Tickets to Cambodia

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering if you guys know of place that sells reasonable priced tickets to Cambodia.. and what airline is good?..<<it is so expensive

I'm in DAllas, and i don't know if the airport here does international flights.. but plz help me..

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
i believe dallas does do international flights. try googling for plane tickets. expedia.com or orbitz.com just enter the departure airport (dallas) and destination airport (phnom penh) and then enter in the expected dates of departing and returning. everything is pretty much self-explanatory on the sites. good luck!

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
thanks.. but there are airlines that ive never even heard of and i'm afraid that its a scam or something<< i think i'm paranoid>> but you never know..

cause i went to a travel agency and they said its around 1500.00, but when i do a search, the lowest is 1100.00 w/ tax and the highest is 2200.00 w/ tax. so i don't know, its like__ i can't believe its that cheap, but you gotta wonder why its so cheap. Like i said-->> maybe its just me!

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
well, the safest thing to do is go to a travel agency like you said. or ask friends and relatives who have traveled overseas.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
u can go www.cheaptickit.com, or travel agent. Also, the korea air, their tikits are reasonble price too. If u want to book cheaper tickit, try to buy on tuesday or wednesday, don't buy on the weekend cus on the weekend lots of travel.

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
^and to add to that, when you look up plane tickets online, try at 12:01 AM bc that's when the once-bought-seats are back for sale and it'll be cheaper.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Also, try to go to the airline direct website where you find more schedule and perhaps lower price because you don't have to pay booking fees and such. When I went to Cambodia, I took Eva Airlines which flew out of SFO to Taiwan and then PP. Layover was only for a few hours.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
thanks everyone.. you guys been a lot of help.. i've tried every tip you guys provided.. and they are good.

thanks again..