Thov Qib Hlub Koj Ib Zaug

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
THIS DUDE IS CUTE!! I LIKE HIM BUT IN SOME PARTS HE LOOKS FUNNY, BUT THE GIRL IS REALLY PRETTY BUT SOME PARTS IN THE MOVIE SHE CAN PLAY A ROLE AS A GHOST IN A SCARY MOVIE BUT SHE'S STILL PRETTY...THIS MOVIE IS ROMANTIC/COMEDY.:D I LIKE IT! :D LEE XIONG'S NEW MOVIE...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
here's the cover, sorry i don't have a scanner so i have to do it the hard way...

he also plays in one of Herr's video production with dawb thoj also...

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
i saw this, but what's the storyline? i wanted to buy it but i was afraid it might not be good...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Well here's the summary it wasn't really clear to me so i might be confusing... (sorry i always tend to tell the whole story and not a summary)...

The girl is Nkauj W(NW) and she was to marry her fathers friend's son Tub Pheej(TP). NW didn't really agreed and so did TP because he have a girlfriend already. So then she goes and lives with them, both of them haven't seen eachother so she dressed up as this girl who acts weird and all he lives in the city and his dad in the country or something and she followed TP there and TP's girlfriend lives with him basically, TP abandoned NW at the Bus Station and luckily this old dude came along and took her to one of his friends house but which is TP house. So NW and TP did not tell the old guy that NW is TP's wife and TP's girlfriend does not know either...many things happend...NW changes back and forth from being herself the mature one and to the weird looking one day she was herself and went out her Aunt's son came after her and luckily TP and 2 of his friends came in time to help her he had no clue that the girl her helped was NW his wife i guess he kinda have feelings for the girl he helped later he became suspicious. None of her parents or TP's father knows that NW is being 2 person and NW's parents does not know TP have a girlfriend that basically lives with him, and the time when TP found out that the pretty girl he helped was NW was when NW's mother was sick and she asked TP "Kuv Thov Qiv Hlub Koj" and thats when he found out and yea...

To me i thought it was like everyother movies but i still like it because i think they make such a cute couple!! :D
I hope this summary helps!!

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhhhhhhhhh him! aww they are cute! i might order it not sure.... aww hehe sound intresting

bugsy

sarNie Adult
sounds kinda like patson & namfon's lakorn and this one other hmong movie made a couple years back. And one question....what does "qiv" mean?

leek18

sarNie Adult
the words "qiv" mean borrow ex: koj puas kam pub kuv qiv koj daim movie.

sounds kinda like patson & namfon's lakorn and this one other hmong movie made a couple years back. And one question....what does "qiv" mean?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yea i think i know which one you're thinking about too! when i first saw this one that movie pops up...and compare this one to Lee Xiong's other movies it's different (my opinion) in this one there isn't really a guy who is ALWAYS chasing the main girl, it kinda happened in here but not really...

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
the words "qiv" mean borrow ex: koj puas kam pub kuv qiv koj daim movie.
THANKS yajvaj FOR THE SUMMARY!! sounds good. I should've bought it!! DARN IT! oh well..

lol it's funny LEEK18, you use that as the example for that word. haha...but that was the first thing that came to my mind...haha

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
aww i think i have to wait until Arkansas new year or something if i can't then i ma order it iOno... oH well anyways he was in the movie... when dawb thoj was paj tsua and he was tub plis? hehe yeap! thats the herr's movie he was in i'll try to get the name of the movie because i have it

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
aww i think i have to wait until Arkansas new year or something if i can't then i ma order it iOno... oH well anyways he was in the movie... when dawb thoj was paj tsua and he was tub plis? hehe yeap! thats the herr's movie he was in i'll try to get the name of the movie because i have it
No Problem...yea that's the movie i think it's call Paj Ntsua and Tub Plis or something like that, also i was wondering is he in other movies? this is only the 2nd one i saw him in, and he also SINGS!lol...

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
No Problem...yea that's the movie i think it's call Paj Ntsua and Tub Plis or something like that, also i was wondering is he in other movies? this is only the 2nd one i saw him in, and he also SINGS!lol...
lOl he sings? aww i would like o hear him sing... do u have his album? JW i wanna hear how he sounds... anyways he was in this other movie here is the cover! and this is my movie! lOl the main gurl was the miss hmong international 2006 and in some parts of the movie he speaks hmong green

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ooohh.. thanks for the summary... haven't seen the movie yet... i might sometime in the future.. :) i don't trust hmong movies these days.. hehe.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
well this movie was good.....although i not really happy with the ending....Well pra'ek did tell nang'ek his different love to her and his girlfriend.... but if he love her than why was he still haven't broke up with his girlfreind and still talking on the phone with her and say if she want money find it in his desk....she could jack up all the money there....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well this movie was good.....although i not really happy with the ending....Well pra'ek did tell nang'ek his different love to her and his girlfriend.... but if he love her than why was he still haven't broke up with his girlfreind and still talking on the phone with her and say if she want money find it in his desk....she could jack up all the money there....
i agree with you and the ending like i said wasn't clear because they didn't tell what happened to the other characters and some unanswered questions...but Lee Xiong is might be having part 2 if her customers want her too...i want part 2!!