ThitJee Ever After

Do you guys mind the sexual nature of my short stories?

• Nope, love it! Keep them coming!

• Yes. You need to tone it down, you perv.

• Pfft! This is nothing, so PG-rated.

Results are only viewable after voting.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I still hate Piak at the moment, so don't feel like writing nice things about her offspring. When she becomes nice again, I might take you up on that suggestion. :aaaaa:
I look forward to it then!

luther

"Such fun!"
Part 10 & 11

Turning off the ignition to her car after parking in the gym that Tit and Chayan frequented, Jee turned around to look at her son in his baby car seat and asked, “Ready to go swimming little man?”

“’Wimming!” TJ squealed and kicked arms and legs in excitement.

Jee had been meaning to learn to swim for over year now, but she simply did not have the time when TJ was so young and the children’s centre was so new. Now that she finally had running of the children’s centre streamlined, she was able arrange for some time to take swimming lessons. She had plans to meet with a private swimming instructor every Tuesday and Thursday evenings, at the gym Tit went to. The gym contained a swimming pool that members had access to, but people rarely used it as most gym members came for the various exercise classes and weight equipment that the gym offered.

Tit had suggested that Jee should bring TJ along so he could meet them at the gym after work and play with TJ, as Jee had her lesson. Jee had thought it was a marvelous idea as TJ loved playing and rough housing with his father, which was something Jee was now beginning to struggle with as TJ was getting taller and heavier. The 24-month old’s favorite thing to do was to have his father dangle him upside down by the ankles with one hand, while using the other hand to tickle him until he cackled with laughter. Jee’s heart used stop when she watched Tit throw their little son up into the air, far higher than she ever could, and then catch the giggling bundle who would incessantly beg for his father to do it again. However, by now she was used to the rough and tumble of her two favorite men and didn’t stress over it anymore.

A knock on the driver side window made Jee jump and she turned around to find her husband peering at her through the window with a large smile on his face. Jee unlocked the car door and Tit quickly opened it to lean down and give his wife brief kiss.

“Missed you, teerak.” Tit said as he smiled at her.

“Missed you too, teerak.” Jee reciprocated.

“Daddy! Miss me?!” TJ yelped from the rear passenger seat.

Tit craned his head around Jee to look at their son and say, “Of course I missed you too, little champ.”

TJ then began kicking his legs really quickly to signal that he wanted to be released from the confines of his baby chair, “Out daddy! Get me out!”

“Okay, little man. Hold your horses.” Tit smiled and then walked over to the rear passenger door to opened it and say to his son. “What do you say, champ?” Tit raised his eyebrows and peered down at his son expectantly.

“Puh-weeeze, daddy.” TJ lifted his arms to Tit wanting to be picked up.

“Please what, TJ?” Tit replied.

“Puh-weeeze get me out, Daddy.” TJ said.

“Good boy.” Tit praised their little boy and proceed to unbuckled him from his chair and lifted TJ into his arms.

Once Tit was holding him, TJ reached up and tapped his father on the top of this head and said, “Up up, Puh-weeeze.” It was TJ’s code for wanting to sit on his father’s shoulders. Tit conceded as his son had asked properly, by the standard of a two-year old’s language anyways.

Both Tit and Jee equally shared the role as disciplinarian to their son. They strongly believed that TJ should expect the same level of strictness from both of them. That way, TJ wouldn’t turn to one particular parent, who was more lenient, when he was being fussy and trying to get his way.

After Tit hoisted his son up onto his shoulders, he grabbed his son by the ankles and joined his wife who was getting their bags out of the trunk. Tit used one hand to help Jee with the bags, while keeping the other firmly around TJ’s ankles. The picturesque family then walked towards the entrance of the gym.

After two and a half years out of the entertainment industry, Jee was finally beginning to be recognized less, which she was very grateful for. She didn’t mind fans coming up to her back when she was single, but now that she had a TJ, she began growing a little weary of the dangers that strangers could represent to her child. The good thing was that the gym that Tit and Chayan went to was a rather elitist establishment anyways, so people tended not to approach Jee even if they knew who she was.

Heading to the change rooms by the pool, Jee and Tit split up go into the female and male change rooms respectively, with Tit bringing TJ with him.

Five minutes later, Jee walked out of the female change rooms into the pool area, wearing a simple, fitted navy one-piece swim suit and clutching a pair of goggles in her hand. The pool was split up into multiple lanes, some were reserved for swimming laps and some could be reserved for private lessons. The largest lane on the very edge of the pool was simply allocated as a public play area for those who simply wanted to relax and play in the water, which was where Tit and TJ would spent their time while Jee had her lesson.

At the moment, there were only a few people in the large 50 metre pool area. There was a middle aged man and woman slowly swimming laps and a young female life guard walking around the perimeter of the pool. In the lane Jee had reserved, her instructor, Jackie, was already waiting for her.

Jackie was only a few years senior to Jee’s 26 years of age and she also had a young child which made the two mothers hit it off straight away, as they loved swapping humorous parenting stories. Walking over to the edge of pool, where Jackie was waiting, Jee slid into the shallow end of the swimming lane and was greeted by Jackie.

“Ready miss superstar?” Jackie joked which made Jee smile. While Jackie knew who Jee was, she didn’t make a huge deal out of it like most people do and maintained professionalism, which Jee really respected her for.

As Jee was doing warm ups, Tit and TJ walked out of the males change rooms hand in hand wearing matching navy swimming trunks. Had Jee been standing next to them, it would have been obvious that all three swimming outfits were coordinated and they would have looked like the perfect little family inside a swimwear catalogue.

“God your family is perfect.” Jackie said, “You are literally a goddess, your kid is the cutest thing ever and your husband is fine as hell, if you don’t mind me saying. My husband lost his six-pack right after college but yours has clearly maintained his very well.”

“No I don’t mind you saying.” Jee chuckled at Jackie, before looking over to admire her husband’s toned physique.

Tit slipped some floaties onto TJ’s arms before jumping into the play area of the pool and stretching his arms out, inviting TJ jump into them. TJ needed no extra encouragement and leapt into his father’s arms squealing in delight, making Jee smile at the sight of them.

“Ok stop checking your husband out, girl. There’s swimming to be learnt.” Jackie mocked before handing Jee a kick board and going over floating and breathing exercises with her.

Throughout the lesson, Jee could often hear the laughter of her husband and son resonate from the play area. It took all her concentration not to be distracted by them and continue with the exercises that Jackie was patiently teaching her.

Forty-five minutes into the lesson, Jee had progressed from just floating with the kick board to swimming half the length of the pool with it using strokes and keeping her head submerged in the water while coming up for air on every third stroke. When she swam back to the shallow end of the pool to where Jackie was, she lifted her head out of the water to find Jackie with a grim expression on her face.

“What’s wrong? Was I doing the strokes wrong?” Jee asked.

“No, you’re doing great, girl.” Jackie replied, “But I think someone is encroaching on your territory. Your husband carrying an adorable child is certified chick magnet.” Jackie nodded her head in the direction of the pool’s play area.

Jee followed Jackie’s eye line and came to an image that made her expression darken. Tit was standing in the water with TJ in his arms and right next to them was the young female life guard Jee saw earlier, smiling up at Tit. The lifeguard was now standing in the pool after having discarded her uniform of a green polo and black board shorts. She was now only clad in a black two-piece swimsuit that displayed her enormous lower-back tattoo of a lotus flower, which Jee could clearly see because the lifeguard had her back turned in Jee’s direction.

Jee could feel the rage begin to simmer inside her which incinerated all the politeness that she usually always had. “Bloody hell! Could that tramp stamp get any bigger? That spells trash with a capital T.” Jee snapped.

Jackie understood Jee’s sudden change in temperament, but was still surprised by Jee’s comment. She hadn’t realized that Jee could be so quick with snarky comments.

Jee stood there glaring at the small group in the play area with an enormous scowl on her face. She was shooting daggers at both the lifeguard and her treacherous husband.

Why aren’t you brushing her off? Jee thought as she stared past the lifeguard’s shoulder at her husband, who had yet to look into the distance to spot his wife glaring at him.

She watched as Miss Tramp Stamp reached over and placed her hand on Tit’s shoulder, laughing very loudly at something funny that Tit had apparently said.

“Oh no she didn’t.” Jackie commented with extra sass. Her eyes constantly looked between the play area and Jee’s facial expression, which was growing more murderous by the second.

My husband is not that funny. Jee thought. He’s jokes are getting super lame and embarrassing now that he’s a dad.

Suddenly Miss Tramp Stamp trailed her hand from Tit’s shoulder to his pectoral muscles and Tit’s eyes widened as the lifeguard’s intention finally hit home. He tried to take a step back from the young woman, but she simply advanced towards him when he did. He looked past the lifeguard’s shoulder to find his wife looking at him in a way he’d never seen before, and instantly knew that he was in big trouble.

“WTF?!” Jee threw the kick board down and turn towards Jackie to exclaim, “Why is Miss Tramp Stamp even in the water? Clearly neither TJ or my husband are drowning! They’re standing in 3 feet of water for crying out loud.” Jee smacked her hands on the surface of the water which made her husband finch as he was watching her.

Not wanting to cut across all the lanes where people were swimming laps, Jee hoisted herself up and out of the pool to stomp over to the edge of the play area. She could hear Jackie yell at her from behind. “That’s right girl, go get your man!”

Meanwhile, TJ sat oblivious in his father’s arms as he was running his little toy plane along his father’s chest as if it were an airport tarmac, completely unaware that his parents were about to have an emotional showdown. Tit stood frozen in dread as he watched his wife turn into a woman possessed and march closer towards him.

Just as she was about to reach the play area, Jee was intercepted by a man who she hadn’t noticed entering the pool area in her fit of jealousy. Jee also hadn’t noticed that man, who looked to be approaching his thirties, admiring her slim, shapely figure as she had exited the pool.

“Hi there. My name is Jacob,” the man extended his hand out for Jee to shake. Jee briefly cast her gaze away from where her husband and child were, to size up the man in front of her. He was a little shorter than Tit, but was quite handsome in a rock-star-ish kind of way.

“Hi,” Jee replied dismissively before honing her gaze back on her family. “Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude, but I’m a little busy at the moment.”

Jee tried to walk past Jacob to get to the play area but he blocked her path and lifted his shoulders in a joking manner to say, “Aww. Surely, you can’t be too busy to stop and chat with me for a little moment right?”

Jacob was beginning to really irritate Jee, and she looked at him with a deadpan expression and said. "Look, I –“

Her sentence was cut off by Tit growling, “She’s busy trying to get to her husband and child, you imbecile. But you seem unable to take the hint.” Tit had his jaw clenched tight as he came up behind Jee to wrap his left arm around her waist while holding TJ with his right arm.

He was still dripping wet from hastily getting out of the pool to deal with the weasel that was trying to hit on his wife. Tit hadn’t even bothered to excuse himself from Miss Tramp Stamp, who had been yapping away about something Tit could not care less about. The moment he saw lecherous weasel eyeing up his wife, Tit jumped straight into action.

Jee could feel how tense Tit was, he was wound up like a spring. Suddenly, her feelings of rage and jealousy were quickly dissipating and she focused on figuring out how to prevent her husband from pummeling Jacob.

In the background Jackie was chuckling at the priceless scenario unfolding before her eyes. Gosh, she thought, beautiful people problems.

Knowing that he was outsized, Jacob nervously began retreating, “Oh. Sorry man, I had no idea she was married.”

Tit glared the man down and lifted Jee’s left hand to show Jacob the wedding band and engagement ring that sat on her third finger. “What the hell did you think this meant, you halfwit? That she just really likes jewelry?!”

“Ok. I’m really sorry, man.” Jacob apologized before quickly shrinking away from the small family.

TJ, who had now noticed the tension in the air, looked between his parents extremely confused before smiling and spitting out his favorite new word.

“You halfwit!” He repeated after his father.

Tit and Jee both looked at each other, mortified about the word TJ had just learnt from the whole ordeal. From experience, they knew he’d be reciting that word several more times until he picked up a new favorite word to repeat. Jealously quickly slipped out of both their minds and they nervously began saying other words, hoping TJ would repeat it instead of the previous one.

“Rainbows!” Jee exclaimed with a smile.

“Dinosaur!” Tit said.

“Lemonade!” Jee said.

“Watermelon!” Tit said.

They continued to round off many words until Jee finally said a word that TJ repeated.

“Helicopter!” She exclaimed with a smile, that masked the anxiety within.

“’Copter!” TJ yelled while throwing his arms in the air, causing his parents to breathe sighs of relief.

“That was close.” Jee let out a sigh, while resting her head down onto Tit’s shoulder.

Tit then rested his chin on top of Jee’s head and replied, “Yup.”

“Teerak?” Jee murmured sweetly.

“Uh huh?” Tit replied.

“Can you please start wearing a shirt and board shorts during my swimming lessons?” Jee asked.

“Only if you do too.” He smirked down at her.

“Deal!” She chirped up at her husband, before tiptoeing up to give her husband a big fat kiss.

TJ watched his mother kiss his father and leaned over to try and receive one too. His parents chuckled at him and both planted a big kiss on the top of this head, to which he squealed from all the love and attention.

After wrapping up her lesson with Jackie, who kept teasing her about problems of being beautiful, Jee went to shower and change into her normal clothes while her husband and son did the same.

Tit held his wife’s hand as he walked TJ and her to the car and began teasing her, “What on earth was that back there anyways? You literally turned into Godzilla for a moment, throwing the kick board and smacking your hands on the water. You can never tease me about being possessive and jealous ever again, you are just as bad.”

Jee peered up at her husband with her eyebrows furrowed which he found adorable. She said, “Well at least the person hitting on me didn’t have a lower back tattoo, that spells ho-“ Jee stopped herself as she remembered she was still in the presence of her impressionable son, “I mean, adulterer from a mile away.”

“I wasn’t even looking at her, teerak. Didn’t notice the tattoo.” Tit looked at his wife amused. As they reached Jee’s car, he turned to stare straight into her eyes and told her. “I love you, teerak. You know that.”

“I know. I love you too, P’Tit.” Jee said as she squeezed her husband’s hand reassuringly.

“What a pair we make, huh?” Tit laughed as he began strapping TJ into his baby seat.

“Oh yeah.” She laughed back as she was loading the bags into the trunk. She then came around to give her husband a kiss before he went back to his own car, “Okay, teerak. See you at home.”

“See you at home, teerak” Tit said before he kissed her back.

Just as Tit was about to close the door of the rear passenger seat, TJ laughed and said, “You halfwit!”

Tit and Jee looked at each other and groaned, knowing that today was not a day they were proud of as parents.

After driving over from work, Tit parked his car on the gravel drive at Aunt Wadee’s house and walked around the back of the house to the outdoor kitchen area. There he found Aunt Wadee sitting in a long outdoor lounge chair, pealing fruit in preparation for the hungry children that would return from playing in the yard.

“Sawadee krab, Khun Na” Tit said, before going over to give her a hug.

“Hi, Tit.” Aunt Wadee smiled. “Come to pick up Jee?”

“Yep,” he smiled before he asked, “Are you sure you’re okay with taking care of TJ tonight?”

Today was Tit and Jee’s third year anniversary that was marked by when they had been at the village, where Tit had proposed to Jee. The pair were hoping to have a night off from parenting duties and have a night alone to simply celebrate each other.

“Of course, Tit. Don’t be silly. You know how much I love TJ. He’s like my very own grandson. Everyone here loves him to bits.” Aunt Wadee reassured Tit. “Besides you guys deserve night off. You both work so hard.”

From opposite end of the large yard Tit could see where Jee was playing hide and seek with all the children, including TJ. Their son was perched on his mothers back. Jee spotted her husband and waved vigorously so he could notice from the far distance. Tit smiled and waved back at his wife before sitting down in the lounge chair next to Aunt Wadee.

“Jee and TJ are the seekers,” Aunt Wadee explained, “You’re going to have to wait a few more moments for this round to finish before the kids would be willing to let her go.”

“That’s fine, Aunty. There’s no rush.” Tit smiled.

Tit watched as his wife and son ran around the yard searching for little giggling children who thought they couldn’t be spotted. TJ, in particular, was having the time off his life playing with the other kids. He loved being seeker, but was a little too small to do it proficiently on his own, so he would often share the role of seeker with one of the older children, who would piggy back him as they ran around searching.

Jee needed to go to the bathroom so she transferred her role as seeker to one of the older children who was happy to take over. As Aunt Wadee’s house followed a more rural and boran (traditional/ ancient) design, the toilet was situated in an outhouse off one side of the backyard. It was somewhat situated in a tunnel of plants and leaves. From where Jee was, she needed walk along a path back towards the house, which cut through a thicket of trees and bushes along the side of Aunt Wadee’s back yard. The path to the outhouse used to be the children’s favorite place to hide, because the dense foliage completely concealed you, but it quickly became the obvious first place to look given that it was so popular a hiding place.

Meanwhile, Tit was chatting away with Aunt Wadee. “I bet when we come collect him from here tomorrow, he’s not going to want to go home.” Tit chuckled while shaking his head, “It’s like that every time he stays over.”

“That’s because there’s lots of other children to play with here, Tit. He’s a lot less lonely.” Aunt Wadee stopped pealing the apple in her hand and placed both it and the knife down onto the coffee table in front of her. She reached over to place her hand on Tit’s knee and asked with sincerity, “When are you two going to have another baby, Tit? TJ is already two and a half, it’s about time you had another so that TJ can have someone to play with at home.”

Tit sat thinking for a moment, before turning to Aunt Wadee and confessing something that has been plaguing his conscience for a while now. Tit had never revealed this to anyone before, it was his deepest, darkest fear. He bent over to place his elbows on his knees and clasp his fingers together, before taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

“I’ve actually wanted to have another baby for almost a year now, but I haven’t had the courage to bring it up with Jee.” He spoke softly.

“Why not, Tit? Does Jee not want to have another one?” Aunt Wadee brought her hand up to place on Tit’s shoulder.

“No, it’s not that. I know Jee would be completely willing if I asked her.” Tit sighed as he rubbed his face.

After finishing in the bathroom, Jee had decided to let the children finish off the game themselves and began walking along the foliage concealed path towards the house. However, as she was about to emerge from the thicket of trees and bushes by the side of the house, she froze when she heard Aunt Wadee ask Tit. “Then, why won’t you tell her you want to have more children, Tit?”

Jee knew that it was wrong to eavesdrop, but she the intense emotion and implications of the question had Jee in a state of shock and physically unable to do anything else. Jee could see the anxiety radiating off her husband as she peered through the shrubbery that hid her.

“Sometimes I feel like I stole her youth away, Aunty.” Tit murmured, his voice solemnly low.

Aunt Wadee was extremely surprised that Tit felt that way, as she had only ever seen Tit and Jee completely besotted and happy with each other since the day they had officially gotten together. Curious about Tit’s reasoning that lead him to that conclusion, Aunt Wadee probed, “How so?”

Tit let out a big breath before explaining, “Jee was only twenty-three when I got her pregnant, Aunt. And while that’s not unheard of, that is still pretty young by the standards of today’s society. Nowadays, people want to travel the world and party their twenties away before finally settling down and having a family, when they get to their thirties.”

Tit clenched his teeth and shallowed the lump in his throat before continuing.

“I’m thirty-three and seven years older than her, so I got to experience all of that, before I met her. As you know, by the time I met Tiw six years ago, I’d had my fair share of life experiences. I had dated, travelled and adventured more than the average folk did. So by the time Tiw had come along, I was completely ready to settle down.”

Aunt Wadee sensed the state of vulnerability Tit was in and scooted closer to wrap her arm around his broad shoulders, which made Tit feel safe enough to continue.

“Jee has been working continuously ever since she was scouted at the age of fifteen. She missed out on all the usual experiences that most teenagers got to have. Jee hadn’t even dated before she had met me, Aunt. Not even those silly little relationships kids have in high school, where you sneak behind the school gym, to have your first real kiss with the boy in chemistry class. Everything one of those experiences she had, she had with me. Her first real kiss, her first date, her first boyfriend, her first lover. All me.”

Tit was looking down at his feet to hide the emotion in his eyes, so he hadn’t noticed Aunt Wadee squirm a little when he had revealed that he had taken Jee’s virginity. It was rather uncomfortable hearing about the sex lives of the two people she considered to be like her very own children.

Aunt Wadee tried to comfort him. “So Tit? She loves you and is completely happy being with you, anyone with eyes can see that.”

“I know, but sometimes I wonder if she wants more than what a life with me can offer. She went from having the insane burden of being a famous actress, who was constantly scrutinized, straight to having the responsibility of being a full-time mother and wife. She’s never really had the freedom to just be herself, without anyone wanting anything from her. Even as a child, she was abused and neglected. She didn’t even get to have a childhood, Aunty.”

At that last sentence, Tit’s voice cracked as he thought of all the pain and suffering that Jee has gone through in her life time. He remembered back when Jee had told him that she had only ever started to believe in love when she met him. His heart had broken for the lonely little girl that she had been up until then.

As she was listening to her husband’s deepest confessions, Jee felt thick tears cascading down her face. She had never realized that Tit had so many doubts or insecurities about what she thought of their life together. Jee wanted to rush over and pull the love of her life into her arms. To tell him that she didn’t want or need any of the experiences that he thought she was missing out on. All she ever wanted or needed was him and TJ.

“Tit. You need to talk to her. It’s possible that all of this just may all in your head. Just ask her about it okay? Don’t let fear keep you from all the happiness you could have in your life.” Aunt Wadee comforted him.

“I am happy, Aunt. Insanely so, I’ve been nothing but happy since the moment Jee let me back into her life. I’m just scared that she might not be happy. I know that she’s just too good and kind-hearted to speak up and say otherwise. If I asked her for another baby, she wouldn’t ever say no, even if it made her feel more trapped.” Tit quickly wiped away a tear that trailed down his cheek.

“That’s exactly what love is Tit. Putting the other person’s happiness before yours. You love her because the thought of her being unhappy is making you unhappy.” Aunt Wadee continued to rub Tit’s back.

In that moment, Jee knew exactly what Aunt Wadee was talking about. The thought of Tit living in fear and anxiety that he was not enough for her was breaking her heart.

Tit remained silent as he willed the tightness in throat and chest to subside.

“Promise me, you’ll talk to her okay? Don’t bottle all of this up, it’s no good for either of you.” Aunt Wadee murmured softly to him.

Tit nodded slightly and then he looked up to prevent anymore tears from falling.

In that moment, Jee changed her mind about the anniversary gift she was going ask from her husband. They had made a deal to each other, that their anniversary gifts would be that they both had to fulfil one request from the other person. The request had to be said or done, rather than bought. When they made up that rule, they both had sexual fantasies in mind, but now, Jee had a change of plans and began to formulate a totally new one.

To keep the illusion that she had just returned from playing with the kids at the opposite side of the yard, Jee walked back towards where the children were, picked up TJ and walked back along the lawn towards the house, in plain view of Tit and Aunt Wadee.

Hoping her acting skills were still up to snuff, Jee plastered on a smile has if her heart weren't aching from the conversation she overhead. She came up to her husband, who had managed to restore his composure in the time she had trekked back and forth along the length of the backyard.

Then she greeted him in her usual way, “Missed you, teerak,” she said before learning down to give him a kiss, which he automatically reciprocated, "Miss you too, baby."

“Ready to go?” Tit asked while trying to appear as normal as possible.

“Yep! Just need to give the little guy a kiss good-bye.” She chirped before planting a big kiss on her son’s cheek and handing the little man off to her husband. Tit did the same before letting Aunt Wadee take TJ from him.

Jee tried to fill the car ride home with the usual small-talk they exchanged when reunited after a day at work. She told him about what the various children up to at the centre and questioned him about his day in court or at the firm.

When they got home and were walking through the entrance of their home and into the living room, Jee turned to face her husband and looked him straight in the eye and bluntly said, “We’re doing my anniversary present first.”

As Tit was expecting a request of the sexual nature, Jee decided to play into his expectations and said in a seductive voice, “Strip off and wait for me on the bed upstairs.”

As Tit had gotten used to hiding his fears from his wife, he was able to dispel his dark thoughts, and show a genuine smile to his wife. “Yes mam.” He saluted, before hurrying upstairs to obey the command.

Jee then went to her car to retrieve a prop that she had planned to use in her initial anniversary request but realized could be useful in her revised one. Jee then returned to the living room and stripped down to her lacy black underwear and ascending up the staircase with a pair of handcuffs in her right hand.

When she got to their bedroom, Jee was pleased to find that her husband had obediently followed orders. Jee stood at the doorway for a few moments to marvel at the beauty before her. Tit was lay waiting with his hands tucked up, behind his head and his flag already at half-mast. Hearing the footsteps of his wife’s arrival, Tit’s turned his head to face her and eyes widened at the shiny, silver handcuffs that she was clutching.

“Are they for me or for you?” Tit said with an excited grin.

“For you, baby.” Jee answered, causing Tit brows to raise in surprise. He had fantasied many times about what he’d do to his wife if she were bound but had never considered the reverse situation.

“Hands up over your head, P’Tit.” She demanded with a voice full of confidence, before walking over to their bed and climbing up to straddle her husband. He did as he was told and Jee quickly handcuffed both his wrists to the bars at the head of the bed. Tit's heart was pumping at the novelty of the experience.

When see finished securing the handcuffs, she resumed straddling her husband, with his arousal pressing against the lace of her panties over her core.

She then leaned down to whisper into his ear what she knew they both really wanted. “Let’s make another baby, teerak.”

Her comment made Tit snap his eyes towards hers with a look of hope as well as weariness and said, “Are you sure? How do you know I want another baby?”

What Jee did next, would forever be seared into Tit’s memory as one of the most erotic things he had ever seen. Jee began to plant a series of kisses all over her husband while she spoke in a whisper.

She kissed his forehead and whispered, “Your date of birth.”

Then did the same with his jaw, “Your social security number.”

Then his neck, “Your phone number.”

His collar bone, “Your license plate.”

Over his heart, “Your height.”

His nipple, “Your weight.”

And then back up to his lips while simultaneously stroking his manhood, “Your size.” Tit groaned into his wife’s mouth as she gave him the last kiss.

Pulling back from the kiss to look straight into her husband’s eyes, she said in a low, purring voice, “Is there anything I don’t know about you?”

Tit stared back at his wife in stunned silence from both extreme arousal as well as the nostalgic significance of what she had just said.

Jee then took a deep breath before continuing to look down into her husband’s eyes and said, “P’Tit, I overheard the conversation you had with Aunt Wadee today. But before you jump to any conclusions about if I said I wanted to have another baby because I’m too kind-hearted to say no, I want to tell you that you're wrong. Completely and utterly. About everything.”

Tit looked up into his wife’ eyes and felt his throat begin to close over in emotion.

The vulnerability Jee saw in her husband's eyes made her want to hold him tight and never let go. Jee continued, “You, our son, and our future children together are all I could ever possibly want in the world. Don’t you ever doubt that.” Jee could feel the tears falling from her eyes and see them land on Tit’s cheeks.

“And yes, you are my first of everything. You are my first real kiss, my first date, my first boyfriend and my first lover. But do you know what else you are? You are the love of my life, teerak. Why would I ever need to go out there and be with anybody else, when fate brought me straight to you?”

Tears began to stream out of Tit’s eyes, down temples and into his hairline but he kept a straight face and continued looking up at Jee with eyes full of emotion.

Jee continued, “Remember how I told you that I never knew love until I met you? Well I meant every word of that. You are my sun, my moon and my stars, teerak. Before I met you, my life was in complete darkness, and then you came in and became my light. You are not trapping me down. You set me free.”

Jee then recited a sentence that made her heart flutter three years ago today. “I hope that my love and the entirety of my life is enough for you to let go of your fears, teerak.” She leaned down to press a deep kiss onto his lips and said, “I’m asking you to trust me when I say that I love you with my entire heart and there’s no other place on earth that I’d rather be than in your arms. Can you do that for me, teerak?”

Tit knew that if he tried to speak now, he’d voice would crack, so he simply nodded and continued staring in Jee’s eyes.

Jee then nipped and licked at her husband’s lips until he let out a sigh. Jee then took the opportunity to slide her tongue in and explore the sweetness of his mouth.

As she had already said the words, Jee then used her actions to show her husband exactly how much she loved him.

Last edited:

luther

"Such fun!"
@Dal I hope part 7 was spicy enough for you. I know you have to read through the emotional rollercoaster first, but hopefully it enhanced the parts you were looking for.

luther

"Such fun!"
Okay my friends, I'm back with another installment of TitJee Ever After. While this is technically the 8th part I've written, chronologically it slots in between the chapters "Learning from the best" and "Pillow talk", making it part 3. I went through the nightmare of moving chapters around to fit in chronological order so it all doesn't get too confusing. Just check the number next to the chapter title if you're unsure.

Enjoy my lovelies!

“We’re going to regret this decision aren’t we?” Tit asked his fiancée as they both descended the stairs into their living room. Both Jee and Tit were dressed to the nines. Jee was wearing a little black dress that was quiet simple. It was a shiny satin dress with thin spaghetti straps and a hemline that came half-way down her thighs, though simple, the way Jee wore it made the rather simple garment look elegant and extraordinary. At ten weeks into her pregnancy, her stomach was still flat and imperceptible.

Looking at the silky fabric draping over her curves made Tit contemplate cancelling their plans for the night and staying in instead, but he knew that wouldn’t be possible. He, on the other hand, was also looking very dapper. He wearing a crisp, white dress shirt that was perfectly tailored to him, paired with navy trousers and polished black leather shoes which made him resemble a walking advertisement for Armani.

When Tit reached the bottom of the staircase, he turned around to face Jee, who was walking down the steps behind him. Jee came to a stop on the last step with her body almost pressed up to Tit’s. Her lips came up exactly level with Tit’s nose and not being able to resist the temptation, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled before planting a little kiss on the tip of her fiancee’s nose.

Pulling back to look down into his eyes, Jee replied to his question with amusement, “What? Letting Chayan and Piak plan our bachelor and bachelorette nights?”

Tit sighed and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, then bent down to rest his cheek on Jee’s sternum. “Yep. Those two really have questionable standards of boundaries sometimes. Especially Piak, I dread what kind of heinous activities she has planned for you tonight. Pregnancy has made her levels of lunacy elevate rather higher than usual, so you are likely in for a wild ride tonight.”

Jee giggled and teased Tit by saying, “Oh I greatly anticipate a night of debauchery. Some scandalous exploration is in order before I hitch my wagon to a stuffy, uptight attorney.” Tit retaliated by hugging her even tighter and trailing a palm down to Jee’s derrière to squeeze it, making her yelp a little.

“How about I show you how uptight and stuffy I really am when we return home tonight?” Tit whispered into Jee’s neck before kissing and suckling it a little which caused Jee’s breath to hitch and her cheeks to blush deeply.

Jee had been living with Tit for a month now, and there were still moments when her innocence in the realm of passion and romance surprised Tit. He knew that he had been her first lover, but discovering he had been her first real kiss and boyfriend, outside acting in lakorns, was another bewildering revelation for Tit. The emotional maturity that Jee had developed, from enduring all the traumatic experiences in her life, often made Tit forget that he was over seven years her senior. It really made Tit feel like an old cradle snatcher when he made references that would completely fly over Jee’s head because she had been too young to go through the same experience and know what he was talking about.

Recovering from Tit’s sensuous invitation, Jee admitted, “I don’t think we’ll even have the energy to shower when we get home. Piak’s been cackling constantly about all the craziness she and Chayan have planned and it’s making me a little afraid of what’s ahead.” Neither Jee nor Tit were actually concerned about their faithfulness to each other, it was more the insanity of what Chayan and Piak had devised that had them both feeling a little anxious.

Jee continued to half-heartedly complain, “I don’t even get the benefit of booze to make tonight more bearable. I’m going to remember every little thing in excruciating detail.” Jee did not drink even before her pregnancy, but she had to concede it would have been nice to be able to take a few sips to ease the nerves for the night. As it was the usual rite of passage to see some sort of strip show during your bachelor or bachelorette nights, both Tit and Jee had figured that would somehow be incorporated into tonight’s festivities. Tit was the only man Jee had ever seen in the nude so tonight may well be another eye-opening experience for her.

Never missing an opportunity to jest with Jee’s innocent nature, Tit deliberately misinterpreted her words and joked, “True. I suppose when I’m your only reference, anyone else’s would be considered little, huh?” He pulled his head back to gage her reaction to what he insinuated.

Jee’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a few seconds before her eyes widened as she caught onto his meaning, which thoroughly amused Tit. “You are such a dirty creep!” she exclaimed in outrage before slapping his shoulders.

“Well, I haven’t received any complaints from you in the bedroom department so far, so I think it’s best I maintain my level of sexual creativity.” Tit smiled brightly before nuzzling Jee’s nose with his.

Suddenly, an incessant ringing of the doorbell caused the loving pair to turn their attention towards the front door. They saw P’Sookie peering into the hallway at them through the window beside the front door.

“Hey! She’s already pregnant, Mr. handsome lawyer. Keep it in your pants!” P’Sookie jokingly chided Tit.

Tit and Jee laughed and extricated themselves from each other to grab their keys and wallets and head out the door holding each other’s hands. They followed P’Sookie out of the house and exited the front gate of the house to find two monstrous stretch Hummers parked on the street with loud trance music blaring out of them. The sight made Tit cringe and shake his head at the clear message of recklessness and foolhardy it sent. As Tit was such a private and reserved man to strangers, the thought of zooming around downtown Bangkok in an enormous stretch Hummer while blasting clubbing music didn't sit to well with him, but he'd endure it for one night. Jee chuckled at her fiancée's expected reaction. Standing out of the sunroof of each Hummer was Piak and Chayan, whose faces were both adorned with cheeky, ominous smiles.

The stretch Hummers really were an unnecessary excess given that the group of people for each party was small enough to fit in a regular five-seater car. Only Piak, Daraka, Jane and P’Sookie were invited to Jee’s party while Tit’s bachelor party group only included Chayan, Pichet, Jed and Pahn. All the people the pair had invited, were all sitting inside the Hummers with their heads out the window, smiling at the soon-to-be married couple with childish excitement.

“Ready to paaaaaartay?!” Chayan yelled while doing a little dance in the small confines of the Hummer sunroof. It was rather obvious that the man started the celebration early as his cheeks were a little flushed in the way that only happened when he’d been drinking. In his right hand he was clutching an open champagne bottle that he was taking generous swigs from.

“Chayan! Slow down on the drinking! You have to watch P’Tit and make sure he enjoys every moment of tonight!” Piak yelled while wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manner. Piak’s facial expression was making Tit’s nerves elevate, it further suggested that some sort of stripping was going to be in his immediate future. He wasn’t particularly looking forward to seeing any woman strip in front of him, unless it was Jee, that he could support wholeheartedly.

“Okay. Bye bye, teerak. Enjoy yourself.” Jee said as she turned to give him a quick embrace.

“You too, teerak. Love you.” Tit replied as he wrapped his arms around Jee and lowered his lips onto hers. Temptation got to Tit and he deepened the kiss causing Jee to moan, but before it could go any further, Tit felt someone yank on his arm and drag him away from Jee. Looking up from the kiss, he could see P’Sookie dragging Jee to the girl’s Hummer in the same way Pahn was dragging him to the boy's one.

“Stop making out in front of us you two! We know y’all like to get in each other’s pants, you can do that all you want after tonight. This is your last opportunity to officially say goodbye to your singledom before you are officially attached to the old ball and chain. Would you please get into the proper spirit of tonight!” Chayan yelled at them as he took another swig from the champagne bottle.

“Take it easy on Jee okay, Piak? Don’t forget she’s pregnant.” Satit reminded.

“I know P’Tit. I’m with child too remember? I know exactly what us pregnant ladies can handle, which is probably a lot more than you wimps.” Piak chuckled as she nodded her head toward the boy’s hummer.

Jee and Tit both laughed and smiled at each other until the very last moment before they stepped into their respective Hummers that then drove off in opposite directions.

Six hours later.

It was around two o’clock in the morning that Jee sat in the living room, still in her little black dress, as she recounted the events of the night while waiting for Tit to come home. The night had been amazing but her cheeks burned as she remembered some of the sights she had witnessed that evening.

It had started off relatively tame as Piak first took everyone to an amazing burger joint in downtown Bangkok. She and Piak has both devoured two each and a mountain of pickles due to their pregnancy cravings. Next on the itinerary was getting dessert in one of the most exclusive patisseries in the entire country. Piak had pulled some strings and managed to get the head patisserier to give their small group a private lesson and tasting of all of the patisseries signature sweets. Jee thought she had died and gone to chocolate heaven when the man had given her a large spoon and a freshly baked chocolate soufflé. She ate the whole thing to herself.

Dessert was followed by a trip to a karaoke bar in a really nice upper-class establishment. The karaoke bar was atop of an enormous sky scraper that showed the most amazing view of Bangkok through its floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Everyone had an amazing time singing and dancing their hearts away. However, the grand finale event occurred at around midnight. When everyone was going crazy, belting their hearts out to ‘Hit me Baby One More Time’ by Britney Spears with the accompanying dance moves, the strippers arrived.

There were two ‘male dancers’, each around six-foot in height and looked as if they could have been cast for the Magic Mike movie. They were both very tanned and muscular and had come in dressed like white collar businessmen, which Jee thought somewhat emulated Tit’s style but didn’t dwell too much on it.

“Boys!” Piak demanded of the male dancers before she pointed to Jee who sat embarrassed on the couch inside the bar, “This woman right here is going to get hitched next weekend, you need to show her what she’s missing out on by saddling up with my cousin. He’s her first boyfriend, by the way, so don’t hold back, this is her last opportunity to experiment!”

That next half an hour of her life, Jee will never be able to look back on without turning beat red. No longer can it be said, that Tit was the only man she’d seen naked. Jee had sat uncomfortable in an upright foetal position for the whole dance, until the last five minutes where one of the strippers had given her a lap dance, which had forced her to remove her knees from under her chin. She kept her eyes half shut during the performance out of extreme embarrassment and mortification. The whole experience was far more amusing than it was arousing.

After the first half an hour, P’Sookie had taken over command of the strippers as Jee clearly wasn’t appreciating them as much as he could. He paid handsomely for a double lap dance. All the other girls watched, thoroughly entertained, as P’Sookie sang ‘It’s Raining Men’ into the karaoke microphone as he was serenaded by two muscular hunks.

A knock on the door made Jee snap out of her thoughts and walk over to open the front door. There stood Chayan, trying to hold her fiancée upright, who was very unstable on his feet from extreme intoxication.

“What did you do to him, P’Chayan?” Jee asked as she helped Chayan bring Tit inside the living room and settle him on the sofa. As he was flopped onto the sofa, Tit could barely remain conscious and rolled onto his side and snuggled into a cushion as he murmured incoherently. He reeked of alcohol, the first few buttons of his dress shirt were undone and his hair looked like it had been tussled with.

“Oh, I took him to see a very special show. He needed some extra liquid courage to be able to take the heat.” Chayan wiggled his eyebrows at Jee.

“He’s not a prude, P’Chayan, I doubt he’d be super embarrassed from seeing a strip show.” Jee answered in an amused manner.

“Oh this was no ordinary strip show, Jee. This one had him clambering for escape.” Chayan laughed as he wouldn’t reveal the details.

“What do you mean?” Jee was intrigued.

“Nothing, it's guy code. Can’t reveal the secrets of the bachelor night.” He ran his fingers along his lips as if he were closing a zip and began heading to the door. “Okay, I need to go home to Piak now, she wants me to buy ice-cream to satisfy her cravings.”

“Bye, P’Chayan.” Jee said as he closed the door behind him.

Jee then turned her attention to her intoxicated fiancée as he was mumbling words in his fitful sleep.

“My eyes…never the same again…hot pink thong…mortifying…”

Jee managed to catch a few words he said which made her more curious. Too ease his discomfort, she untucked his shirt from his trousers, unbuttoned it and took off his shoes. She then went to get a damp cloth to wipe the sweat from his face and chest. She was surprised to find a hot pink lipstick mark smeared on his collar bone, and wiped it off for him as she began to imagine the events of Tit’s bachelor night. Jee wasn’t jealous as she understood the tradition of bachelor and bachelorette parties, she also had a pretty eventful evening. It was the fact that Tit seemed to be super horrified by what happened that night that had her intrigued.

Jee went upstairs to shower and change into her pyjamas before returning to continue to care for Tit. Eventually she fell asleep on other end of the long sofa and she woke up the next morning to retching sounds coming from the downstairs bathroom. She walked in to find a shirtless Tit, who was clad only in his navy trousers from the night before. He’s head was hanging in the toilet bowl as he upended a golden brown liquid from his stomach. It was mostly likely a copious amount of whiskey and scotch judging by the smell. Jee crouched down next to him to rub his back.

“You don’t need to see this, Jee. I’m fine.” Tit managed to choke out between dry heaves, he nudged her softly to try and get her out of the bathroom.

“You help me with this every day when the morning sickness hits, teerak. Why shouldn’t I return the favour for my big man-baby?” Jee teased as she continued to rub his back.

When he was done, Tit trudged upstairs to freshen up and wash the smell of alcohol off of himself as Jee brewed some strong coffee and began making breakfast. She made a hearty breakfast of bacon, sausages, poached egg and toast as she was experiencing major pregnancy hunger again and Tit would likely be hungry from vomiting out the entire contents of his stomach.

Tit entered the kitchen to see Jee sitting on a tall stool at the island bench in the kitchen, with her breakfast and tea in front of her. Next to her was Tit’s coffee and enormous breakfast waiting for him. Jee was too engrossed in flicking through photos on her phone to greet Tit, as he slid onto the stool beside hers. Piak had commandeered Chayan’s phone and sent photos that he took of what the boys got up to last night.

After stumbling on a picture that finally answered her questions about what disturbed Tit so much last night, Jee burst out in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. She almost fell of her stool and turned to look at Tit with an expression of extreme amusement. Surprised by Jee’s sudden outburst, Tit looked at his fiancée in confusion. Jee then lifted her phone up to show him the picture that had her gagging in laughter and watched Tit’s face and ears turn red. The photo showed Tit bound and tied to a chair, his face plastered with a look of abject embarrassment as the drag queen standing behind his chair, wearing a bright pink thong, bra, stilettos and lipstick, bent over to run her hands seductively down Tit’s chest.

“Oh My God!” Jee grasped in between spasms of giggling, “You went to a ladyboy strip show?!”

Tit grabbed the incriminating phone from Jee and said, “It wasn’t my choice. P’Chayan took me there! How’d you get these pictures anyways? This is violating guy code!”

Suddenly, the phone in Tit’s pocket buzzed as well and he opened up a text Chayan had sent him. He flicked through pictures of Jee sitting in foetal position, looking mortified, as a half-naked man danced around her. Trying to get a leg up from his position of extreme embarrassment, he held up the phone to Jee and said without thinking, “Well, I guess I’m not the only person who saw some dick last night, was I?”

Tit’s face showed smug satisfaction for a brief moment until he realised he had just dug his own grave even deeper. Jee looked at him, while trying to supress the laughter, but after the ‘dick’ comment, it just exploded out of her and tears of began to escape. She bent over as her abdominal muscles were beginning to ache from laughing so much. The movement tipped the balance of her stool and she almost fell over before Tit quickly caught her shoulders and returned her into an upright position.

“I’m sorry. I can’t stop, you totally made it worse by telling me you show dick last night.” Jee said as she used her sleeves to blot the tears streaming down her face.

Looking at his fiancée literally die from laughter, Tit planned the perfect retribution. He grabbed his cup of coffee and chugged it down in one go. He then turned to Jee who was still cackling to herself and said, “For laughing at me, you need to pay by helping me cure my hangover. People say exercise can help. I can think of the perfect type of exercise and it too involves ‘seeing some dick’.” He made the last comment as he hoisted his fiancée over his shoulder which made her laughter resonate even louder.

As he was marching Jee up the stairs, Jee hung upside down and giggled into his back, “Ooooo. I can actually give you some feedback now that I have a couple others as reference.” The comment made Tit spank her bottom and begin taking the stairs up two at a time.

Last edited:
It's always refreshing being around this thread ;)
I enjoy very much your writing...
Can't wait for the upcoming story hehehe...

Nnidaruk

sarNie Egg
Okay my friends, I'm back with another installment of TitJee Ever After. While this is technically the 8th part I've written, chronologically it slots in between the chapters "Move in with me" and "Pillow talk", making it part 2. I went through the nightmare of moving chapters around to fit in chronological order so it all doesn't get too confusing. Just check the number next to the chapter title if you're unsure.

Enjoy my lovelies!

“We’re going to regret this decision aren’t we?” Tit asked his fiancée as they both descended the stairs into their living room. Both Jee and Tit were dressed to the nines. Jee was wearing a little black dress that was quiet simple. It was a shiny satin dress with thin spaghetti straps and a hemline that came half-way down her thighs, though simple, the way Jee wore it made the rather simple garment look elegant and extraordinary. At ten weeks into her pregnancy, her stomach was still flat and imperceptible.

Looking at the silky fabric draping over her curves made Tit contemplate cancelling their plans for the night and staying in instead, but he knew that wouldn’t be possible. He, on the other hand, was also looking very dapper. He wearing a crisp, white dress shirt that was perfectly tailored to him, paired with navy trousers and polished black leather shoes which made him resemble a walking advertisement for Armani.

When Tit reached the bottom of the staircase, he turned around to face Jee, who was walking down the steps behind him. Jee came to a stop on the last step with her body almost pressed up to Tit’s. Her lips came up exactly level with Tit’s nose and not being able to resist the temptation, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled before planting a little kiss on the tip of her fiancee’s nose.

Pulling back to look down into his eyes, Jee replied to his question with amusement, “What? Letting Chayan and Piak plan our bachelor and bachelorette nights?”

Tit sighed and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, then bent down to rest his cheek on Jee’s sternum. “Yep. Those two really have questionable standards of boundaries sometimes. Especially Piak, I dread what kind of heinous activities she has planned for you tonight. Pregnancy has made her levels of lunacy elevate rather higher than usual, so you are likely in for a wild ride tonight.”

Jee giggled and teased Tit by saying, “Oh I greatly anticipate a night of debauchery. Some scandalous exploration is in order before I hitch my wagon to a stuffy, uptight attorney.” Tit retaliated by hugging her even tighter and trailing a palm down to Jee’s derrière to squeeze it, making her yelp a little.

“How about I show you how uptight and stuffy I really am when we return home tonight?” Tit whispered into Jee’s neck before kissing and suckling it a little which caused Jee’s breath to hitch and her cheeks to blush deeply.

Jee had been living with Tit for a month now, and there were still moments when her innocence in the realm of passion and romance surprised Tit. He knew that he had been her first lover, but discovering he had been her first real kiss and boyfriend, outside acting in lakorns, was another bewildering revelation for Tit. The emotional maturity that Jee had developed, from enduring all the traumatic experiences in her life, often made Tit forget that he was over seven years her senior. It really made Tit feel like an old cradle snatcher when he made references that would completely fly over Jee’s head because she had been too young to go through the same experience and know what he was talking about.

Recovering from Tit’s sensuous invitation, Jee admitted, “I don’t think we’ll even have the energy to shower when we get home. Piak’s been cackling constantly about all the craziness she and Chayan have planned and it’s making me a little afraid of what’s ahead.” Neither Jee nor Tit were actually concerned about their faithfulness to each other, it was more the insanity of what Chayan and Piak had devised that had them both feeling a little anxious.

Jee continued to half-heartedly complain, “I don’t even get the benefit of booze to make tonight more bearable. I’m going to remember every little thing in excruciating detail.” Jee did not drink even before her pregnancy, but she had to concede it would have been nice to be able to take a few sips to ease the nerves for the night. As it was the usual rite of passage to see some sort of strip show during your bachelor or bachelorette nights, both Tit and Jee had figured that would somehow be incorporated into tonight’s festivities. Tit was the only man Jee had ever seen in the nude so tonight may well be another eye-opening experience for her.

Never missing an opportunity to jest with Jee’s innocent nature, Tit deliberately misinterpreted her words and joked, “True. I suppose when I’m your only reference, anyone else’s would be considered little, huh?” He pulled his head back to gage her reaction to what he insinuated.

Jee’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a few seconds before her eyes widened as she caught onto his meaning, which thoroughly amused Tit. “You are such a dirty creep!” she exclaimed in outrage before slapping his shoulders.

“Well, I haven’t received any complaints from you in the bedroom department so far, so I think it’s best I maintain my level of sexual creativity.” Tit smiled brightly before nuzzling Jee’s nose with his.

Suddenly, an incessant ringing of the doorbell caused the loving pair to turn their attention towards the front door. They saw P’Sookie peering into the hallway at them through the window beside the front door.

“Hey! She’s already pregnant, Mr. handsome lawyer. Keep it in your pants!” P’Sookie jokingly chided Tit.

Tit and Jee laughed and extricated themselves from each other to grab their keys and wallets and head out the door holding each other’s hands. They followed P’Sookie out of the house and exited the front gate of the house to find two monstrous stretch Hummers parked on the street with loud trance music blaring out of them. The sight made Tit cringe and shake his head at the clear message of recklessness and foolhardy it sent. As Tit was such a private and reserved man to strangers, the thought of zooming around downtown Bangkok in an enormous stretch Hummer while blasting clubbing music didn't sit to well with him, but he'd endure it for one night. Jee chuckled at her fiancés expected reaction. Standing out of the sunroof of each Hummer was Piak and Chayan, whose faces were both adorned with cheeky, ominous smiles.

The stretch Hummers really were an unnecessary excess given that the group of people for each party was small enough to fit in a regular five-seater car. Only Piak, Daraka, Jane and P’Sookie were invited to Jee’s party while Tit’s bachelor party group only included Chayan, Pichet, Jed and Pahn. All the people the pair had invited, were all sitting inside the Hummers with their heads out the window smiling at the soon-to-be married couple with childish grins on their faces.

“Ready to paaaaaartay?!” Chayan yelled while doing a little dance in the small confines of the Hummer sunroof. It was rather obvious that the man started the celebration early as his cheeks were a little flushed in the way that only happened when he’d been drinking. In his right hand he was clutching an open champagne bottle that he was taking generous swigs from.

“Chayan! Slow down on the drinking! You have to watch P’Tit and make sure he enjoys every moment of tonight!” Piak yelled while wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manner. Piak’s facial expression was making Tit’s nerves elevate, it further suggested that some sort of stripping was going to be in his immediate future. He wasn’t particularly looking forward to seeing any woman strip in front of him, unless it was Jee, that he could support wholeheartedly.

“Okay. Bye bye, teerak. Enjoy yourself.” Jee said as she turned to give him a quick embrace.

“You too, teerak. Love you.” Tit replied as he wrapped his arms around Jee and lowered his lips onto hers. Temptation got to Tit and he deepened the kiss causing Jee to moan, but before it could go any further, Tit felt someone yank on his arm and drag him away from Jee. Looking up from the kiss, he could see P’Sookie dragging Jee to the girl’s Hummer in the same way Pahn was dragging him to the boy's one.

“Stop making out in front of us you two! We know y’all like to get in each other’s pants, you can do that all you want after tonight. This is your last opportunity to officially say goodbye to your singledom before you are officially attached to the old ball and chain. Would you please get into the proper spirit of tonight!” Chayan yelled at them as he took another swig from the champagne bottle.

“Take it easy on Jee okay, Piak? Don’t forget she’s pregnant.” Satit reminded.

“I know P’Tit. I’m with child too remember? I know exactly what us pregnant ladies can handle, which is probably a lot more than you wimps.” Piak chuckled as she nodded her head toward the boy’s hummer.

Jee and Tit both laughed and smiled at each other until the very last moment before they stepped into their respective Hummers that then drove off in opposite directions.

Six hours later.

It was around two o’clock in the morning that Jee sat in the living room, still in her little black dress, as she recounted the events of the night while waiting for Tit to come home. The night had been amazing but her cheeks burned as she remembered some of the sights she had witnessed that evening.

It had started off relatively tame as Piak first took everyone to an amazing burger joint in downtown Bangkok. She and Piak has both devoured two each and a mountain of pickles due to their pregnancy cravings. Next on the itinerary was getting dessert in one of the most exclusive patisseries in the entire country. Piak had pulled some strings and managed to get the head patisserier to give their small group a private lesson and tasting of all of the patisseries signature sweets. Jee thought she had died and gone to chocolate heaven when the man had given her a large spoon and a freshly baked chocolate soufflé. She ate the whole thing to herself.

Dessert was followed by a trip to a karaoke bar in a really nice upper-class establishment. The karaoke bar was atop of an enormous sky scraper that showed the most amazing view of Bangkok through its floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Everyone had an amazing time singing and dancing their hearts away. However, the grand finale event occurred at around midnight. When everyone was going crazy, belting their hearts out to ‘Hit me Baby One More Time’ by Britney Spears with the accompanying dance moves, the strippers arrived.

There were two ‘male dancers’, each around six-foot in height and looked as if they could have been cast for the Magic Mike movie. They were both very tanned and muscular and had come in dressed like white collar businessmen, which Jee thought somewhat emulated Tit’s style but didn’t dwell too much on it.

“Boys!” Piak demanded of the male dancers before she pointed to Jee who sat embarrassed on the couch inside the bar, “This woman right here is going to get hitched next weekend, you need to show her what she’s missing out on by saddling up with my cousin. He’s her first boyfriend, by the way, so don’t hold back, this is her last opportunity to experiment!”

That next half an hour of her life, Jee will never be able to look back on without turning beat red. No longer can it be said, that Tit was the only man she’d seen naked. Jee had sat uncomfortable in an upright in foetal position for the whole dance, until the last five minutes where one of the strippers had given her a lap dance, which had forced her remove her knees from under her chin. She kept her eyes half shut during the performance out of extreme embarrassment and mortification. The whole experience was far more amusing than it was arousing.

After the first half an hour, P’Sookie had taken over command of the strippers as Jee clearly wasn’t appreciating them as much as he could. He paid handsomely for a double lap dance. All the other girls watched, thoroughly entertained, as P’Sookie sang ‘It’s Raining Men’ into the karaoke microphone as he was serenaded by two muscular hunks.

A knock on the door made Jee snap out of her thoughts and walk over to open the front door. There stood Chayan, trying to hold her fiancée upright, who was extremely unstable on his feet from extreme intoxication.

“What did you do to him, P’Chayan?” Jee asked as she helped Chayan bring Tit inside the living room and settle him on the sofa. As he was flopped onto the sofa, Tit could barely remain conscious and rolled onto his side and snuggled into a cushion as he murmured incoherently. He reeked of alcohol, the first few buttons of his dress shirt were undone and his hair looked like it had been tussled with.

“Oh, I took him to see a very special show. He needed some extra liquid courage to be able to take the heat.” Chayan wiggled his eyebrows at Jee.

“He’s not a prude, P’Chayan, I doubt he’d be super embarrassed from seeing a strip show.” Jee answered in an amused manner.

“Oh this was no ordinary strip show, Jee. This one had him clambering for escape.” Chayan laughed as he wouldn’t reveal the details.

“What do you mean?” Jee was intrigued.

“Nothing, it's guy code. Can’t reveal the secrets of the bachelor night.” He ran his fingers along his lips as if he were closing a zip and began heading to the door. “Okay, I need to go home to Piak now, she wants me to buy ice-cream to satisfy her cravings.”

“Bye, P’Chayan.” Jee said as he closed the door behind him.

Jee then turned her attention to her intoxicated fiancée as he was mumbling words in his fitful sleep.

“My eyes…never the same again…hot pink thong…mortifying…”

Jee managed to catch a few words he said which made her more curious. Too ease his discomfort, she untucked his shirt from his trousers, unbuttoned it and took off his shoes. She then went to get a damp cloth to wipe the sweat from his face and chest. She was surprised to find a hot pink lipstick mark smeared on his collar bone, and wiped it off for him as she began to imagine the events of Tit’s bachelor night. Jee wasn’t jealous as she also had a pretty scandalous evening, it was the fact that Tit seemed to be super horrified by what happened that night that had her intrigued.

Jee went upstairs to shower and change into her pyjamas before returning to continue to care for Tit. Eventually she fell asleep on other end of the long sofa and she woke up the next morning to retching sounds coming from the downstairs bathroom. She walked in to find a shirtless Tit, who was clad only in his navy trousers from the night before. He’s head was hanging in the toilet bowl as he upended a golden brown liquid from his stomach. It was mostly likely a copious amount of whiskey and scotch judging by the smell. Jee crouched down next to him to rub his back.

“You don’t need to see this, Jee. I’m fine.” Tit managed to choke out between dry heaves, he nudged her softly to try and get her out of the bathroom.

“You help me with this every day when the morning sickness hits, teerak. Why shouldn’t I return the favour for my big man-baby?” Jee teased as she continued to rub his back.

When he was done, Tit trudged upstairs to freshen up and wash the smell of alcohol off of himself as Jee brewed some strong coffee and began making breakfast. She made a hearty breakfast of bacon, sausages, poached egg and toast as she was experiencing major pregnancy hunger again and Tit would likely be hungry from vomiting out the entire contents of his stomach.

Tit entered the kitchen to see Jee sitting on a tall stool at the island bench in the kitchen, with her breakfast and tea in front of her. Next to her was Tit’s coffee and enormous breakfast waiting for him. Jee was too engrossed in flicking through photos on her phone to greet Tit, as he slid onto the stool beside hers. Piak had commandeered Chayan’s phone and sent photos that he took of what the boy's got up to last night.

After stumbling on a picture that finally answered her questions about what made Tit so horrified last night, Jee burst out in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. She almost fell of her stool and turned to look at Tit with an expression of extreme amusement. Surprised by Jee’s sudden outburst, looked at his fiancée in confusion. Jee then lifted her phone up to Tit to show him the picture that had her gagging in laughter and watched Tit’s face and ears turn red. The photo showed Tit bound and tied to a chair, his face plastered with a look of abject embarrassment as the drag queen standing behind his chair, wearing a bright pink thong, bra, stilettos and lipstick, bent over to run her hands seductively down Tit’s chest.

“Oh My God!” Jee grasped in between spasms of giggling, “You went to a ladyboy strip show?!”

Tit grabbed the incriminating phone from Jee and said, “It wasn’t my choice. P’Chayan took me there! How’d you get these pictures anyways? This is violating guy code!”

Suddenly, the phone in Tit’s pocket buzzed as well and he opened up a text Chayan had sent him. He flicked through pictures of Jee sitting in foetal position, looking mortified, as a half-naked man danced around her. Trying to get a leg up from his position of extreme embarrassment, he held up the phone to Jee and said without thinking, “Well, I guess I’m not the only person who saw some dick last night, was I?”

Tit’s face showed smug satisfaction for a brief moment until he realised he had just dug his own grave even deeper. Jee looked at him, while trying to supress the laughter, but after the ‘dick’ comment, it just exploded out of her and tears of began to escape. She bent over as her abdominal muscles were beginning to ache from laughing so much, but the movement tipped the balance of her stool and she almost fell over before Tit quickly caught her shoulders and returned her into an upright position.

“I’m sorry. I can’t stop, you totally made it worse by telling me you show dick last night.” Jee said as she used her sleeves to blot the tears streaming down her face.

Looking at his fiancée literally die from laughter, Tit planned the perfect retribution. He grabbed his cup of coffee and chugged it down in one go. He then turned to Jee who was still cackling to herself and said, “For laughing at me, you need to pay by helping me cure my hangover. People say exercise can help. I can think of the perfect type of exercise and it too involves ‘seeing some dick’.” He made the last comment as he hoisted his fiancée over his shoulder which made her laughter resonate even louder.

As he was marching Jee up the stairs, Jee hung upside down and giggled into his back, “Ooooo. I can actually give you some feedback now that I have a couple others as reference.” The comment made Tit spank her bottom and begin taking the stairs up two at a time.
omg... hilarious!!

luther

"Such fun!"
@luther, pls continue with the spoiler. i can compile it and make an e-book so we all can have a copy. if u think the idea is ok
Lols. They're not spoilers. :risas3: But I do understand the confusion. Having really lengthy posts bothers me, because it means loads of scrolling which I can't be bothered with. So I put the short stories in spoiler tabs. ;) You may compile it into an e-book if you want, but I fear there may still be lots of typos riddled in the stories because I only briefly proof read them. Please share with everyone on here when you do. :cheer:

Last edited:

luther

"Such fun!"
Guys I also realise I spell Tit's name without the 'h', which no one else does. I do it because I'm just that extra bit lazy. Coincidentally it also makes his name synonymous with boobs. :risas3: Sorry not sorry.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Lols. They're not spoilers. :risas3: But I do understand the confusion. Having really lengthy posts bothers me, because it means loads of scrolling which I can't be bothered with. So I put the short stories in spoiler tabs. ;) You may compile it into an e-book if you want, but I fear there may still be lots of typos riddled in the stories because I only briefly proof read them. Please share with everyone on here when you do. :cheer:
got so excited and confuse between spoiler and fan fic :pancarta::pancarta:. don't worry. i can check while reading it all over again but maybe the english is not so perfect.

p/s: remember the rising sun series? some1 has been translating the book of ryu's son and takeshi's daughter in english. so i compile all the chapters and make a pdf. if they film the lakorn, it's a slap and kiss i think, minus the detail of sx scene. hahaha

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think you need more funny updates or maybe a little over the top sweet cute moments like the last ep

After KC Finished I feel an empty space hahahahaha.
@luther how about a side story of the ending ep? If you know what I mean ;) hehehe...

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
That lip smaking of Thit's. He does not hold back that puckering. LOVE it! @awesomeMustaches

Thank you for all these side stories@luther baby doll. <3 I am in la la land.
We all need a Thit to rain us kisses, atleast Jee didn't stop herself from raining kisses on Thit too. Man, I tried watching BH but I was missing ThitJee badly.

I watched a live of Mark, and he named our TJ Sarawat or Sorawit something like that.

luther

"Such fun!"
Hey guys I know it's been a while since I've posted, I used to post almost daily, sometimes twice a day. I have a really important exam coming up in a couple days. I shall resume posting after that.

Thanks for supporting and enjoying the stories guys!