this's for who want to give a respestful opinion about MarKim relationship

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anonymous  :thumbup:  :clap2:  i like what you said and agree :yes: and am sooo with you in that part that their relation is like their lakorn TRRR that's what i was thinking when i said their story is like a lakorn  :ghehe:   

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Aww. Everyone in here is so positive in their outlooks on life. I wish I can be as optimistic. However, I hate to ruin it and be the only pessimist in here. I have to put my two cents in and say that you can't always look at things from a lakorn's perspective because life is not a lakorn. People get hurt in real life when it comes to situations like these. It's unfair to justify Kim and Mark's actions because they are your favorite pranangs. So as long as they're happy, everything is fair and square because they deserve to be happy. I disagree and think that karma will catch up to them one day. I feel that when one is in a relationship, it is not OK to flirt with others even if your personality is bubbly or flirtatious. Okay, maybe you can give each other a few compliments or playfully shove each other here and there, but for Kim to playfully flirt on LINE with Mark behind Jett's back and say that she's missing him crazily + he's the only p'ek in her heart is wrong. It's different if you are an outsider looking in, but if you have been in Jett's shoes, it's easier said than done to wish your ex happiness when they have betrayed you after all you've done for them, considering he gave both of them work by casting them in his production. It's ideal to say you'd let the person go and wish them happiness etc etc, but seriously, try and be realistic. I do not wish heartbreak on anyone, but everyone experiences them some day. You live and you learn some how. So if you guys do, I hope you are able to look back and sympathize with Jett and realize what he has gone through. It's painful to think back and realize that your ex-girlfriend fell in love with another man on the set of YOUR lakorn while you were still TOGETHER.

It's true that we do not know the truth. But this is just how I FEEL about their relationship and I hope you all can read my comment without feeling offended. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo i respect your opinion i don't feel offended  but it's not about being optimistic or not it's about what you believe and not believe, you believe that kim by doing that was wrong and hurts jett and jett became a victim and kim became a bad person for you while i believe she didn't intend to hurt him and she play in a far level with her best friend guy in flirtatious way in that moment she couldn't think that may have consequence if that was screen capt or someone else read that without knowing your real intention, you choose to believe that kim was developing feeling with mark in the set while it's suppose they'r the   cast who work for jett in his lakorn while i don't believe that kim did develop feeling but her relationship with mark became more strong i believe maybe mark did develope feeling for kim and even like her from the first sight but he waited until she realize that i believe with every lakorn they did they became more close and attached to each other , you believe that jett is the only one hurt here while i believe kim suffered in her relationship with him , and i believe lakorn sometime (when they don't have imaginably spiritual plot or period plot) they are inspired from  reality otherwise we will not being here in AF discussing what happen in that lakorn in that scene i hate that prak i found what nang did is ... ect everyone believe what they want to believe based on teir perspective and their experience in life is simple as that for me , now did you ever think that maybe kim found in mark the affection and the support as a close friend (while she was still with jett) that she didn't find in jett who suppose to be the one giving her that 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Opinions are opinions. I have already put in my two cents on how I feel about the situation and nothing's going to change how I feeI. However, I do understand your point of view Adsd18/2

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I like MK i think they're cute but they constantly try so hard to make people drool over them like the "leaked" texts. And they always want to work with each other constantly. I'm more of a Kim fan and I'll will continue to support her individually but as of MK i'm kinda tired of them, always try to act in love to gain fans. I feel like they just try to be cute to gain fame. It was cute back then but as of now, its boring. And i hope they spread out from each other more, i'll support them together in lakorns (if the lakorn is good) but not so much in reality.
Sorry i hope i didnt offend any of you big MK lovers. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after i read what AnnTfan write a qs jump in my head if let's say 8 years from now we will suppose that we are in that time and markim continue dating and then get married what you all will think ? i really want to know your opinion in that if you don't mind 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I respect your opinions, Mahalo. :yes: Like I said, I'm not a hardcore MK fan so I'm not trying to defend them just for the sake of defending them. I like Kim more than I like Mark and I do like them together onscreen too, but in my honest opinion I just don't believe they had an affair. I'm also not looking at their situation from a lakorn perspective either. Lakorn is lakorn and real life is real life. I understand that. There are many things that happens in lakorns that would not be acceptable in reality. For example, rape.

I'm not saying that as long as MK are happy, things are okay even if others may be hurt by their actions. In my perspective, I don't think Kim realized that she had developed feelings for Mark until after her breakup with Jett. Yes, from an outside perspective, it seems like Kim cheated on Jett by sending that flirtatious line to Mark. And Jett was honestly probably hurt by it too. The important thing is...what were her intentions? Did she send it out of romantic feelings she had for Mark? Or did she send it as a close friend to another close friend? I believe it's the latter. What Kim CAN take fault for is by not considering how Jett would feel and by not talking it out with Jett beforehand about how she should talk to her friends, whether close or not. Some people just don't know, because it's in their nature to behave that way. Being that Mark is not only one of her closest friends, but was also her pra'ek at the time, I can believe that she had innocent intentions with that line.

I haven't experienced anything like this myself but as I said, I know of a close family member who's been through a situation just like this. Most people assumed she cheated, but because I'm close to her I was aware of what had really happened behind the scenes. I'm just trying to see it from a different perspective. I do sympathize with Jett and I do believe Kim and Mark can be responsible for their actions of flirting as friends without consideration of Jett's feelings as Kim's boyfriend at the time.

As a reply to AnnTfan, I don't think it's fair to say that Mark and Kim WANT to work together constantly. That's like saying Yadech and Bargie or Mario and Taew always want to work together because of how many lakorns they've had. They can't help it if fans like them and if producers want to cast them in their lakorns because they know they'll get higher ratings. Also, I don't think MK tries to be cute either. Yadech are cute, even TOO cute sometimes, but nobody accuses them of doing it intentionally to gain more fans. It's just in their nature and that's why so many fans like them, because of their natural chemistry together. It's no different from MK, Bargie, or Mario and Taew.

Sometimes I feel that there is this unreasonable hostility towards MK, and it's true. Anything they do is wrong and bad and they receive hate for it, whereas other koo jins like Yadech and Bargie do exactly the same things and are praised. I'm not a big fan of MK either. I'm fond of them onscreen, but I also wish they weren't dating. Because they're already dating, I'm not going to wish anything bad on them. They're humans like us. They'll live and learn what's right and what's wrong. Let's just see how this chapter of their lives unfolds. In the end, I'm just hoping the best for Kimmy. :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
You're so cute Anonymous95. Lol. I love how you looked at the situation from every angle. 
Hehe. Thanks Mahalo. ^_^ And thank YOU and everyone else for being respectful with your opinions. :yes:  :thumbup: I do understand where everyone is coming from. :)

To me, when Kim and Jett were together, I never saw chemistry in them. Never saw that they were in love. They might've had some good feelings towards each other but it doesn't mean that it was love. Maybe they didn't realize that then while they were dating. I mean, come on now, you date people for a reason. People date to get to know each other better and if they work out, they get married and things become official. Kim probably didn't even know that she had those good feelings for Mark. It is possible that you can love somebody and not even realize it until others point it out. Kim and Jett dated, yes but maybe they're incompatible. Maybe they only had good feelings that didn't develop into love. Kim and Mark, however, blossoms onscreen and off. Yes, they look cute together and work well together. Maybe they're really in love.
I like Kim and I like Mark. I like them together. They're good entertainers. They can act, sing, model, etc. However, they're only humans as all of us here so we cannot criticize them about their own personal life. They should be the only ones to be able to think and act for themselves when it comes to relationships.
So did Kim cheat? Maybe. Maybe not. What do I think? I don't think so because I never saw that a spark between her and Jett.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
I am actually glad Kim and Jett broke up, i know appearance doesn't matter but like someone said, there was never any kind of chemistry between them.. like they were together just to be together.  but as for mark and Kim, i really love it..they look super cute together and the way they look at each other.. it's like they can eat each other up lmao.. well i hope they work out and their so called friendship turns into love love love ^_^ 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Replying to Ad and Anon.. Im so mad i just wrote a whole bunch and my phone exited me out of this. But okay I like MK i think they're cute, i like their chemistry but what i don't like is their scandals. I just dont think anyone should act like that but we are only humans and I hope they learned from their mistakes. And if they wanna date I hope they're not just doing it for the fans, i can tell most of the pairings do this i will not state which cause no fanwars, if they date because they really do like each other, so be it, i mean the heart wants what it wants. I was mad at MK because I feel like they just take too much scripts to a lakorn that isnt that interesting, they've been in comedies 3 times out of 4 and I hope they save their 4th one for a very good one. They are so cute, i still freak out when I see them and I know im such a hypocrite, but i cant give these two up entirely, they're amazing together but i hope for the year 2015 they wont act up again... Forever MK ❤ Idk if this makes sense entirely. And with all the haters I don't even want to be one of them, but people have their opinions, even if they dont see the good in MK, MK is huge now, a pair people thought would never become big 555. I never saw Kim and Jett to have a thing together, but thats why you date so you know if you really do love a person. I just hope all Mk is doing is for publicity, i don't like those couple who say lovey dovey things to each other to please fans. And to the other couples they do it a lot but their shippers would freak out like how we are to our bias.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AnnTfan said:
Replying to Ad and Anon.. Im so mad i just wrote a whole bunch and my phone exited me out of this. But okay I like MK i think they're cute, i like their chemistry but what i don't like is their scandals. I just dont think anyone should act like that but we are only humans and I hope they learned from their mistakes. And if they wanna date I hope they're not just doing it for the fans, i can tell most of the pairings do this i will not state which cause no fanwars, if they date because they really do like each other, so be it, i mean the heart wants what it wants. I was mad at MK because I feel like they just take too much scripts to a lakorn that isnt that interesting, they've been in comedies 3 times out of 4 and I hope they save their 4th one for a very good one. They are so cute, i still freak out when I see them and I know im such a hypocrite, but i cant give these two up entirely, they're amazing together but i hope for the year 2015 they wont act up again... Forever MK ❤ Idk if this makes sense entirely. And with all the haters I don't even want to be one of them, but people have their opinions, even if they dont see the good in MK, MK is huge now, a pair people thought would never become big 555. I never saw Kim and Jett to have a thing together, but thats why you date so you know if you really do love a person. I just hope all Mk is doing is for publicity, i don't like those couple who say lovey dovey things to each other to please fans. And to the other couples they do it a lot but their shippers would freak out like how we are to our bias.
Here's my input: I agree with you on Mark since it seems you're referring to his recent scandal with Mint. As for Kim, I hope you're not referring to her "involvement" in that scandal. Because that would be purely based on one's own speculation rather than solid facts. In Mark's case, it was actually proven that he really did send those line messages to Mint...so I would understand your disappointment with him. Still, both Mark and Kim are human beings. We've all probably done worse or have done things just as bad as what they've done in the public's eyes. It doesn't make it right, but my point is...we're not saints, and we shouldn't set unreasonable expectations for them just because they're celebrities. Of course, knowing their power of influence as a public figure they should try to be more careful about what they do. But, some celebrities really are just better at hiding their "bad" side than others. At the end of the day, you live and you learn. Just don't make the same mistakes over again.

About MK pleasing their fans, every koo jin does it. Yadech, Bargie, etc. When they come together for an interview, an event, or a lakorn, they say and do cute stuff to hype their fans. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's normal. You can tell they're really close anyways, so what harm can it cause to act a little more lovey dovey for the fans. That's the job of an entertainer, to please your fans. That being said, not once have I ever questioned myself about MK's relationship. If you've ever been in one yourself or you're really good at observing people (like me), you can distinguish the people who are really in love from the people who are just dating for attention. I believe Mark and Kim are sincere in their actions. The way they look at each other, the way they interact--care free and always smiling and laughing; and considering they're already close to begin with and how often they've worked together, there's no doubt in my mind that that has allowed them to develop real feelings. Same with Yadech, who have been dating since who knows when.

In fact, I even believe Mark has had a long time crush on Kim (which would take out the assumption that they're only dating to gain more fans). When questioned about his love life years ago (late 2010 or early 2011?), Mark had said that he'd really liked a girl in the industry...but he was too shy to ask her out. Therefore, that girl ended up dating another man which left him heartbroken. He didn't disclose the name of the girl, but you can pretty much figure it out yourself by connecting the dots. His ideal type is a sexy and beautiful woman. Kim is a sexy, womanly and very beautiful girl. At the time of his interview, Kim was also in a relationship with Jett. Now years later, he's dating Kim. And it's the longest and most serious relationship he's ever been in with anyone from the industry. They do truly seem to be in love.

As for their work, I'm also upset that most of their lakorns together have been romantic comedies. But, my anger isn't targeted towards them. It's not really their decision, but Ch. 3's and their managers.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
Here's my input: I agree with you on Mark since it seems you're referring to his recent scandal with Mint. As for Kim, I hope you're not referring to her "involvement" in that scandal. Because that would be purely based on one's own speculation rather than solid facts. In Mark's case, it was actually proven that he really did send those line messages to Mint...so I would understand your disappointment with him. Still, both Mark and Kim are human beings. We've all probably done worse or have done things just as bad as what they've done in the public's eyes. It doesn't make it right, but my point is...we're not saints, and we shouldn't set unreasonable expectations for them just because they're celebrities. Of course, knowing their power of influence as a public figure they should try to be more careful about what they do. But, some celebrities really are just better at hiding their "bad" side than others. At the end of the day, you live and you learn. Just don't make the same mistakes over again....

In fact, I even believe Mark has had a long time crush on Kim (which would take out the assumption that they're only dating to gain more fans). When questioned about his love life years ago (late 2010 or early 2011?), Mark had said that he'd really liked a girl in the industry...but he was too shy to ask her out. Therefore, that girl ended up dating another man which left him heartbroken. He didn't disclose the name of the girl, but you can pretty much figure it out yourself by connecting the dots. His ideal type is a sexy and beautiful woman. Kim is a sexy, womanly and very beautiful girl. At the time of his interview, Kim was also in a relationship with Jett. Now years later, he's dating Kim. And it's the longest and most serious relationship he's ever been in with anyone from the industry. They do truly seem to be in love.
We are always told not to assume, yet some of us still assume without realizing it. I think it's normal to assume as fans because we really do not know what is factual or not. Haha. In the end, let's just refer to everything as an opinion because Anony, you just assumed that the woman he was crushing on was Kim years ago when he said what he said. We really don't know who he was talking about in all honesty. To you, Kim may be sexy and womanly, but at the time, who knows whether Mark thought the same way towards her? They're all speculations instead of solid facts. It could've been Yaya for all we know. Lol. And we really don't know who Mark had dated before, so we can't speculate if this is his longest or most serious relationship in the industry. For now, it seems like they're heading down the serious road because Kim just met and spent time with his parents.

I honestly don't trust Kim with Mark because he had dated a series of women from Mint N. to Vill in a short period of time. Plus, his recent scandal makes him seem like an unlikable friend. But hey! If that's what Kim wants, I hope he takes good care of her. 

Since this thread talks about their relationship, I thought I'd translate an article to help update you guys about their relationship status. It's definitely serious at this point and obvious that they're dating. I don't feel like creating a separate thread for the article since there's already this one.

CR: Translated Article from Sanook 
FIN TIME! Mark Takes Kim on a Date to Meet His Parents
MK fan clubs are now screaming in awe as they see pictures of young leading actor Mark Prin bringing n'ek Kimberley on a date to Northern Thailand. The two went to make merit together by donating shirts to the less fortunate children in Chiang Mai. Afterwards, they spent New Year's Eve together at Mark's home in Lampang. For this event, how delighted will Mark's parents be to have Kimberley over as company? Just take a look at pictures of the beautiful couple to make your own judgement. The photos were taken by Mark's mother. 

See more.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:

I honestly don't trust Kim with Mark because he had dated a series of women from Mint N. to Vill in a short period of time. Plus, his recent scandal makes him seem like an unlikable friend. But hey! If that's what Kim wants, I hope he takes good care of her. 

Since this thread talks about their relationship, I thought I'd translate an article to help update you guys about their relationship status. It's definitely serious at this point and obvious that they're dating. I don't feel like creating a separate thread for the article since there's already this one.

CR: Translated Article from Sanook 
FIN TIME! Mark Takes Kim on a Date to Meet His Parents
MK fan clubs are now screaming in awe as they see pictures of young leading actor Mark Prin bringing n'ek Kimberley on a date to Northern Thailand. The two went to make merit together by donating shirts to the less fortunate children in Chiang Mai. Afterwards, they spent New Year's Eve together at Mark's home in Lampang. For this event, how delighted will Mark's parents be to have Kimberley over as company? Just take a look at pictures of the beautiful couple to make your own judgement. The photos were taken by Mark's mother. 

See more.

first of all thank you so much for the translation Mahalo is kind of you  :thanks:
and for me i think he's very serious about kim he don't look like when he had his relationship with other girls in the past i think he's growing up and start to be stable in his life but one thing can prove that to us is the future only time can tell what will happen  although i hate so much the man who are playful with girls and mark he's veryyyy playful and hate it when he likes pic of hot girls (half naked) in ig that's too much if you ask me who you want kim to be with in real life i will say someone like p'ann's boyfriend he's just perfect i want her to be with someone out of the industry :ghehe: anyway am just a fan i don't know much i want her just to be happy and what's importing now is the present if they'r happy then good luck for them "yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift " maybe one day if i still around i willl witness their wedding :lolyup:

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
I truly and personally believe they choose the hardest road to be come a real life couple..mark wont be cast in any maker group lakorn for like an extremely long time if ever again, and most likely neither will kim. Maker group is a powerful production company with lots of influential people..thats not a bunch of people i would put on my bad side if i wanted to keep going in the industry..but yet mark and kim choose eachother. Kim will be fine shes got raw talent but mark hes been put in a cookie box from the beginning >>romantic comedy lead actor,<<..and the people that produce the magority of this genre for channel 3 is maker group..that leaves mark with not too many other production companies that could cast him..such a shame because i am sure he has more to offer.

Love is all powerful, and people may agree or dissagree on how they got together but today I see two people confident and in love and happy to take good care of eachother.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I didn't follow MK from the beginning and I don't know them personally so I can't comment on them specifically, I'm just speaking in general.  MK is cute together, they do what they want.  If they hurt someone, karma will get to them.  If they didn't, then a long happy relationship to them.

anyways....this is how I feel about relationships...emotional cheating is still cheating.  Not knowing you had feelings for someone doesn't dismiss that you HAD feelings for someone.  No matter how close you are with someone, it isn't okay to send out flirty messages or texts or talk like that with a friend, especially one of opposite gender.  No matter how close you may be, you aren't dating them, you're dating your boyfriend/girlfriend and need to respect them and your friends need to respect them also.

I used to think it was okay because they're close, they're friends, etc etc.  But when it happened to me personally, it was NOT okay.  It was hard for me to understand, and I SHOULDN'T have to be the one to understand my bf's actions.  He's dating me and should not be saying those things to another girl even if they're close and are just joking.

And then I was in a situation where I was close to a guy friend and there was misunderstanding.  As upset as I was about the accusations that came my way, I understood that my actions were wrong and how hurtful it was for my guy friend's gf because of my and my guy friend's actions/words/jokes towards eachother.  However close or good our relationship was, he's in a closer relationship with his gf and I as a TRUE friend need to understand and respect that, and that there are lines we shouldn't cross even if it's just a joke because it's not a joke for the significant other.

owlcity

sarNie Egg
i respect kim's decision. i know she picks the best and most positive decision for her. she never loved jett, she never once said she got feelings for him. kim jett no chemistry. i know poor petty pressed people feel sorry for jett, but he's a man. does he think he can make the girl love him? no. she doesnt like him. she moved on with her life, and it took MK a long progress to get to where they're at. MK wont say theyre dating, but they are very close. so close, they almost know what the other think. however, bc i also love kim and mark individually, i respect their decision to confirm their relationship or not. or if one day they come out to say they don't date, it's fine with me. because i love them for them. i dont expect them to date for fans' sake. i want them to date bc they love each other. but if the love is not there, they will part sooner or later. but i dont want my girl kimmy to hurt because it almost seems like she really adores and love mark. as for the super charming mark lol he's such a girl's dream. something about him is driving girls crazy. any girl around him is able to make themselves into news with him. lmao. and yes, for these rumors, mark has become the "bad" guy in most petty pressed haters' eyes. it allows haters to hate more even more...even for something small or insignificant. i know mark has a lot of followers and fans/people that love him in thailand. i believe they know mark that he is good, not what the media portrays him to be. he did none of that but some strong petty pressed haters make it look like mark killed their family. i dont know where this negativity is coming from? too much immature people with hate, no love. their life must be filled with drama for them to hate this much. in the end, kim never loved jett, she broke of to give him freedom. dont be a loser and blame the girl. there was no chemistry between kim and jett. as for mark and kim, best wishes. be happy. even if you are together in the future or not, you deserve happiness. I stand by you!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
beamsgirl said:
I didn't follow MK from the beginning and I don't know them personally so I can't comment on them specifically, I'm just speaking in general.  MK is cute together, they do what they want.  If they hurt someone, karma will get to them.  If they didn't, then a long happy relationship to them.

anyways....this is how I feel about relationships...emotional cheating is still cheating.  Not knowing you had feelings for someone doesn't dismiss that you HAD feelings for someone.  No matter how close you are with someone, it isn't okay to send out flirty messages or texts or talk like that with a friend, especially one of opposite gender.  No matter how close you may be, you aren't dating them, you're dating your boyfriend/girlfriend and need to respect them and your friends need to respect them also.

I used to think it was okay because they're close, they're friends, etc etc.  But when it happened to me personally, it was NOT okay.  It was hard for me to understand, and I SHOULDN'T have to be the one to understand my bf's actions.  He's dating me and should not be saying those things to another girl even if they're close and are just joking.

And then I was in a situation where I was close to a guy friend and there was misunderstanding.  As upset as I was about the accusations that came my way, I understood that my actions were wrong and how hurtful it was for my guy friend's gf because of my and my guy friend's actions/words/jokes towards eachother.  However close or good our relationship was, he's in a closer relationship with his gf and I as a TRUE friend need to understand and respect that, and that there are lines we shouldn't cross even if it's just a joke because it's not a joke for the significant other.
THANK YOU! People who blame Jett will never understand until it's done to them. I don't understand how people could say that Jett is a man so he shouldn't be hurt because Kim doesn't love him. He's human too. Is he not allowed to feel hurt when betrayed by his own girlfriend? Some even speak for Kim saying she never loved or liked Jett. How do they know? Are they Kim? Do they know her personally? One cannot reason when they are biased.