This is a serious question about Khem Rujira

onahc

sarNie Elites
Is she a tranny? Seriously, she has a nice body and all but the way she walks and carries herself is very "manly". Her face and voice are very masculine. Tell me she's not a transexual.

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha no onahc . She prolly have a bit of a tomboyish in her dat all . Girl , u be coming up with the wackiest question :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg i love Khem i think shes very pretty and also her voice maybe a little deep but so are alot of other girls ... and she is just very tall .. so shes not like alot of small anorexic girls

Kina

Dubsteppin'
lol...omg...nah shes not tranny. she just happens to be a unique thai star when it comes to height and body figure concidering the others are so thin.

onahc

sarNie Elites
lol...omg...nah shes not tranny. she just happens to be a unique thai star when it comes to height and body figure concidering the others are so thin.

she's thin too, but model like thin

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Khem has a nice body .. she's not to thin and she's toned.. she isn't anorexic skinny and I gotta say I love Khem!! she's so hot .. she doesn't resemble a tranny in anyways .. at least not to me ..shes very sexy i must say woOt I love Khem!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Her body is rocking, no kidding bout that...... it's just her face that stands out among the others in the thai entertainment business.... Her face isn't as sweet and soft, which isn't a bad thing or anything. I would describe Khem facial structure as defined, and sharp. Minnie Drivers has her facial structure just to name someone.

noungning

Heartless
lol no she's not a trans... um she was an toyota pretty [kinda like import car girl] before she became popular too...

yah she's pretty and talented. ppl envies her too much and cannot stop talking about her. hence the 2nd topic about her. :)

cecilia

Staff member
LOL..what a funny question..no wonder you have to put 'serious' in there..LOL..
i can see why ppl call her that..but majority shouldn't think this way..she's a pretty tall fit girl..i envy everything about her..too perfect.
there are a few girls with low voices..like my niece - she have the lowest voice for a 10 year old girl..she's very tomboyish though if that help.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my sister got a little girl voice . when she talk on the phone ppl ask if there an adult in the house lolz and she 22 year old .

puppylov

sarNie Adult
she has a female voice although kinda deep, but is still a girly voice. U can tell that she's a girl by her voice.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
she does look like manly when her hair is short and she does have a deep voice too, but no so so like a man, but deep for a female, but not it is not unusual for women to have a deep voice. there r a lot of women with deep voices. On the other hand, u dun want a too girly voice or too deep, but then u r who u r and u can't change it.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wat other movies have she played in besides the one with por? i seen her in some other movies but cant think of?

maijune

SarNie Adult
Is she a tranny? Seriously, she has a nice body and all but the way she walks and carries herself is very "manly". Her face and voice are very masculine. Tell me she's not a transexual.

I do agreed with you that her face, voice and the way she walks are very masculine...and i used to think she is transexual but she is not though. she just born to be like that and it's her natural...