this Aof video is so sad!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i saw this Aof video and it made me think can someone really be devastated like this character portrayed by Aof in this video "Kum tam tee tong tob" when they find they are the only one in love in a relationship,,, or is it some people are so shallow that love never touches their heart,,, so they can perpetrate this feeling on someone---hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... watch the video AOF-Kum tam tee tong tob and see if you see the things i do or am i thinking to deep in this thing called love as portrayed here...anyhoo the video is worth a look i saw it like 20 times if just because??? ;)

NOTE::: the video here is different then the vcd version this is from a dvd!!! :)

P.S. islu P&J

natty

Chubs
must be extremely pathetic if love can destroy you like this.. man dont go crazy or pissed off.. get even.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I don't know, but I knew a few guys who when they first fell in love with a girl were so dramatic... it was disgusting. totally drama queens

Some wish to erase their stupidity of the younger days...

One guy offered to shoot himself... the girl was like what should I do?

I was like... if the guy is willing to kill himself over you, you should let him. 5555 You can tell who's friend I was. :^P

Another guy cut himself and carved up his arm, thinking the girl would care for him and come back. Where they get these ideas is beyond me.
Regretfully, he continues to be abused, now left raising a child on his own. And you think girls always gets the kid. I think he's becoming a victum of a third female abuser, but only time will tell. :^P

Another went from a good classy guy, to a total make over, piercing his ears, getting tattoos, and drinking up a storm to make himself a bad boy.

Want more?....

One guy lost his virginity to a girl and felt virginity had know meaning anymore and started having sex with married women. He ended up with STDs and moved out of one town to avoid being killed by a husband.

What psychological damage can women do to men? Plenty... I think you learn to be less romantic and more realistic as you grow older and learn not to be so naive and lovey dubey.

I think these lakorns don't help. 5555

And then finally, you have those real videos that they show on television of the guy comitting suicide or taking their kid with them because the girl cheated on him, actual clips from Thailand. Jeez....

And you ladies think guys are the only jerks. 555

Yeah... this is a sad video. I think its theoretical.

PS: ijohn --- whats the extension to this file? it's all jacked up.

the love is one of the feeling that can destroy someone forever and this is sad...because actually true love in this earth is hard to find and almost non-existent...and when someone suffer because of that is just pathetic :( but that shows at which point the love unchains passions ...whether they are men or women we let us suffer all in the same way...except that each one have their own way of expressing their suffering and their discomfort ....

ijohn

sarNie Adult
PS: ijohn --- whats the extension to this file? it's all jacked up.
[/quote]

the video is mp4 new format...

Reagan

sarNie Adult
download VLC media player to view large majority of video files =)
it works for this one also....

this song, damnnn its for both sex, nobody wants to act that way after being heart broken it just happens....nobody chooses how to react to heartbreak,.... IT JUST HAPPENS!!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---part 2 of heart break so sad and if you see Aof has tears when he sings it in this version a few have been waiting for it here it is:--->Aof Pongsak-Taeng karng lhung taluh tueng hua jai<---

---maybe in the end of this kind of heart ache some people just die inside and become a shallow soul waiting for the end to pain we refuse to feel anymore and just block it out with lies we tell ourselves things are better.........................

...i saw this Aof video and it made me think can someone really be devastated like this character portrayed by Aof in this video "Kum tam tee tong tob" when they find they are the only one in love in a relationship,,, or is it some people are so shallow that love never touches their heart,,, so they can perpetrate this feeling on someone---hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... watch the video AOF-Kum tam tee tong tob and see if you see the things i do or am i thinking to deep in this thing called love as portrayed here...anyhoo the video is worth a look i saw it like 20 times if just because??? ;)

NOTE::: the video here is different then the vcd version this is from a dvd!!! :)
P.S. islu P&J
How come i cant see the link... Well i mean i cant download from the link. I get a blank page.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
maybe once or twice it nearly did that to me then I realized no guy is worth getting that worked up over... even my current hubby if things were to go sour I'd so eff it and find a new man ...(when the time is right that is) but no one should waste their time dwelling over one person... no one is worth that much time ...

eh yeah. I used to be such a romantic. Don't know why... maybe watching too many lakorns. :lol: anyway, I don't think it's very empowering for anyone to live their lives for someone else. It's kind of like "I love you, but I don't live my life for you" type of ideal I have. Keeps me sane.

Both guys and gals can do a lot of damage, when it comes to love. But sometimes I think it's really up to the other person to choose whether to be negatively affected by it or just chalk it up for a lesson... for instance, these are signs of a person you should probably stay away from in the future. :p