Thida Satan

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i see at ch7 sites say it air january 1st??? that sucks i am soo mad gosh i have to go back to school no time to watch it says air 29 but just thailand time in usa 1st jan.??? this sucks then yea wanna see this kind of lakorns.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea i saw only few parts stupid IE keep freezing up on me i only got to where pinky parents yelling at her n stop there when s he stole something n p-nam was yelling at her when she came home her parents were mad.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
very interesting..so from what i can read..(not fluent at reading thai, so correct me if i'm wrong..):

Pinky - nam (water)

Grace(?) - fai (fire)

Jieb - Lom (wind)

Benz - Din (earth??)

the beginning is very interesting..i've exactly watched 10 minutes of it and paused it to make this post..hehe..gonna go continue it now.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Finished watching the first episode it's pretty good I like it! Can't believe they will hate each other??....I don't get the story line...can't someone give a little resume?? :)

The girls are so pretty and cute!!!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
The girls are so pretty and gosh Nam is a jerk. From the preview is Jieb and Grace going to like Nam? So far the lakorn is very good.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
the lakorn is good i like it so far.
They all look pretty. ^_^
Who gets who?
from watchn the lakorn i believe Pinky gets Nam.
how bout the others?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i think only 2 couples pinky+nam and benz+dan p-jeab n grace are brats afterward and air gets a couple too but we dont see her yet remind me of borans

Din Nam Lom Fai lol earth,water,wind, fire

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really know the summy, but since I was recording at work, I was only able to watch but not listen. From the posture and action Nam is doing, he does look like a real JERK when I watch, and I was right after untinnu confirmed it. Still need to watch it over again. What is it about anyway?

tall_one

sarNie Egg
here's a summary for those wondering what this lakorn is about....
episode one- i'm sorry i dunnos the character's actual names in the lakorn cuz i fast foward over sum parts so i'll just use their real names for now. so the story starts off showing each of the gurl characters who all happen to be poor except for jieb. at the beginning pinky pretends to be a pregnant woman walking through the mall but actually she was shoplifting groceries for her parents. grace is a maid for a spoiled gurl and her mom...she happens to be walking at the same mall pinky is in. grace often talks bak to the spoiled gurl and her mother...she has the attitude of "i cud care less w/ what u say n do to me." benz is in a car w/ sum fat man that a woman was selling her too. and jieb is walking through the mall wen sum guys try to hit on her. she ignores em so they shove her in2 an elevator they were all planning to do stuff to her. while pinky walks she was dropping groceries...the guards noticed and started chasing her. while she's running she bumps in2 nam knocking his one of a kind watch in2 a well. being the spoiled brat he is he throws a hissy fit and grabs pinky causing more stuff to fall from her dress..nam seeing that so he starts announcing to every1 that she's a thief. the guards come and grab her. because all of the gurls were in a state of panic at the same time their powers appeared. pinky made the water from the well choke the guards. jieb caused a mini wind storm to suffocate the guys in the elevator saving her from any harm. grace caused the bags to lite on fire wen the mother of the spoiled gurl was about to hit her. and benz caused a crack to form in the road wen the old fat man chased after her. all the gurls didn't knoe that they have these powers so wen it all happened they were just shocked they didn't even knoe that they were the ones doing it. all the gurls run away shocked and they all meet up in the middle of the mall wen black clouds start to form every1 is confused w/ what was going on and then they continue to go their seperate ways. benz ends up hiding in nam's car. a maid finds her later and tells nam's mom..nam's mom keeps her has nam's personal caretaker. fast foward...every1 ends up going to the same private skool. nam is the new kid that every1 kisses up to cuz his mom is the new principle. grace is allowed to go because the spoiled chick's mom was paying for it i think. pinky is there through scholarship. benz is there to just take care of nam n not actually be a student. and jieb already goes to skool there. grace for sum reason doesn't like pinky even though pinky is always helping her. jieb is in her own lil world. pinky and benz become instant friends because they're both poor. nam doesn't like pinky cuz she ruined his watch...so he's always picking on her basically being a jerk off...he even cried to his mommy to try to get her kicked out of skool. but her parents pretended to be sum loaded people from madagascar...so she let pinky stay. dan seems to like pinky cuz he's always helping her out. at the end of the episode..every1 goes on a class trip to the woods. from the previews...this is wen the gurls find out more bout their powers. grace ends up in nam's tent.

my prediction for the rest of this movie: grace is going to hook up w/ nam at the beginning not quite sure how they end up 2gether because they are total opposites...mayb she puts a spell on him cuz by the looks of it seems that grace is the psychotic one does vodoo n stuff. dan is going to fall for pinky even more...but pinky will of course just look at him as a close friend. during this whole process nam will get jealous and mad cuz he ends up developing a thing for pinky too even though he's with grace...he can't stand the fact that his best friend is w/ the gurl that he actually likes. *side note* pinky likes to talk to the moon and seems to have control over nature in any sitution....futher prediction...pinky will prolly represent the gud and grace represents the evil and the 2 mite have to battle it out at the end.

tang071

sarNie Elites
i'm so confused with this lakorn. i'm not quite sure if i like it but nevertheless continue to watch it for nam, jieb, and benz. i dunno everyone's acting in this lakorn kinda bothers me. pinky to me is so annoying; she's always in everyone's buisness. everyone seems out of place. i want nam and benz together again like in ruk sood kua even though nam and jieb were great in benja too. when grace cut her hair it was like ahh. anyways, i wonder how this lakorn will end up. i thought they would become friends but the 4 dont really seem to like each other that much. jieb kinda dismisses everyone and i wonder if she'll end up with a guy. i feel sorry for benz, not getting the chance to learn along with everyone else.

SuSy123

sarNie Egg
this is just my prediction.. but i think that benz get with dan and jieb might get with that one guy who trips her....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Nam is such a jerk!!! in here. i hate him!!!Pinky is cute. Dan is a nice guy better than Nam. i feel sorry for Benz. i want to watch the part when Nam start to fall in love with Pinky and get jealous seeing her & Dan together & start to be aggressive to her in a jealous way. i like it when pra aek is jealous over nang aek.it is fun to watch. first i thought this will be those silly teenagers la korn but turn out it's better than i thought. later would be those square love problem. Benz will like Dan but he like Pinky but she&Nam like eachother and Grace likes Nam, maybe she put a spell on him so he would like her back because it seem like he doesn't like her, but i hate it when pra aek is under a spell. it's dumb. yeah it does look like Grace&Pinky will fight eachother over with magic.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hmm funny i thought 2 girls were rich and 2 girls were poor isnt grace rich too i thought she was wasnt that lady telling her daughter ying that want her dad will and everything... oh i see grace is like cinderella lol her dad pass away her "man leng" (evil mom) always hit and used her to do stuff man harsh

shubby

sarNie Adult
this is interesting lakorn, i watch 2 episode so far..not bad..all the gurls are cute in their own way..but dang..i eally hate Grace's character here..and Nam is a jerk..i hate him hehehe.but he's cute..lolx..so all of the gurl will have a magic rite?? and who the hell is that guy?? why is he killing ppls?? is he like an evil that will control all the 4 gurls?? well, i can't wait for more..heheheheh miss this kind of lakorn for a while now..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
actually grace character remind of myself i dont let people i lived with make me do their things i get mad and revenage back anyways its good since its seem more like in real life they dont show slow scene when nam and pinky 1st met cause i think in real life people just seee u but dont really notice they like u until so on well its nice to see them have powers and i dont like nam friends with that girl not dan the other dude freaken gay LOL at least it seem real too like these girls are pretty and i like how they dont make people fall in love with them see not real