Theptida Pla Rah (Step Onward)

cecilia

Staff member
omg, THIS IS TOO FUNNY !!!

i can't stop laughing at art and pat when art use 'ha' against PAT again Lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG. I actually love the storyline. It's nice to see this because it's kinda like the other serious dramas, but a comedy instead. It has something about it that I like a lot. I guess i like it when the guy doesn't want to be poor, but the parents make them go out to the poor villages and they hate the girl, but end up falling in love. I don't like it when it's the girl out there though. It's just an ah ha moment when the guy realizes that he's fallen for this poor girl who he would've overlooked.

Good so far. Fun to watch.

cecilia

Staff member
yes, i love Pat and her friend -- they're hilarious !!!

my favorite part, Pat threw a ripped mango at Art but it hit her dad instead LOl -- that was just funny.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Eu...nasty when the bugs were in his mouth...

Art & Pat make such a cute couple anyway, can't wait to see more..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
lol Pat is so hilarious and natural in this one. Love it.

cecilia

Staff member
^i notice that as well .. i seem to enjoy her in comedy than drama, she should do more of these ^^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Me too...I love Pat play comedy lakorn more than serious. Her acting is actually better this way...:D

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. i think this lakorn sorta go down hill for me -- it's getting stupid and not funny like how it starts :(

Linda

sarNie Egg
i loved how Art just grabbed Pat on the bed and had his hands over her mouth and even kissed it. lol .. maybe it might just be me but his kissy face is super cute.

but... this lakorn is going a bit slow.. but i'd b contradicting myself if i want it to speed up cuz then it will end faster too and no more Pat. I love her!!!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Where can u watch this lakorn or series? plz help

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/40624-thep-tida-pahla/ ... IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT.

I check Youtube but seem like no one upload it yet.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i loved how Art just grabbed Pat on the bed and had his hands over her mouth and even kissed it. lol .. maybe it might just be me but his kissy face is super cute.

but... this lakorn is going a bit slow.. but i'd b contradicting myself if i want it to speed up cuz then it will end faster too and no more Pat. I love her!!!
OMG!!! he does have a cute kissy face!! lol! i thought i was the only one who fell for it! hehe..
this lakorn was a surprise hit for me... didnt really hear about it at all til it started airing and now im loving it!!!
pat should stick with comedies... im not a big fan of her dramatic acting.. especially when she portrays a calm and cool character.. its kinda weak...

Linda

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! he does have a cute kissy face!! lol! i thought i was the only one who fell for it! hehe..
this lakorn was a surprise hit for me... didnt really hear about it at all til it started airing and now im loving it!!!
pat should stick with comedies... im not a big fan of her dramatic acting.. especially when she portrays a calm and cool character.. its kinda weak...
i agree with u. Pat seems to have that personality for comedies. they way she talks back to people, they way she schemes up all kind of stuff, the way she laughs at people.. she was born to be comedic. and I personally like Pat with curls whether it's long or short.. like the funny lakorn with her and film.. she's adorable.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Pat & Art are just to adorable. :D I can't do anything but laugh my head off with this cute pair.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with u. Pat seems to have that personality for comedies. they way she talks back to people, they way she schemes up all kind of stuff, the way she laughs at people.. she was born to be comedic. and I personally like Pat with curls whether it's long or short.. like the funny lakorn with her and film.. she's adorable.
HAHA!!! that one was also a great comedic performance by Pat! i think she just makes the best comedic facial expressions and thats why she excels in comedies.. and in dramas.. it seems like shes holding herself back.