Thepsin Interajuck

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I think they should do a remake but change the p'ek to phone or sumtin cause yam and pHone are just so0o0 cute together..ahaha but i didnt like how in thep sarm radoo she was so mean to him they shoulda had for scenes where they were actually lubie-dubie.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
no!!! actually i think boy did a perfect job if u noticed! boy(interajak) is always with nyam in borans and even if they don't get together there is like chemistry and stuff... jux cause phone and yam looks good... yam could be paired up wid other peoplez... buttah the funny thing id i am not sure bout him cause he doesn't really match anyone else but now i think boy and kula sansoy ish so kute 2 gether!!! hehe...

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
From what I can remember Thepsin had a wife and then Yam's dad fell in love with her ...So he like kidnaped her and then Thepsin and his brother interjuck had to try and get her back. While doing that thepsin meet Yam's character and they feel in love but they couldnt be together because of the whole problem with her dad so then I think she left and got her memory erased but at that time she was pregnant to0o.. So she lost her memory and couldnt remember anything not even the guy she loved. So then Interajuck goes and kills her dad and then yam like hated them because of that..and then at the end yam like smelt some kind of flower that made her remember everything...and yea they lived happily ever after.. haha sorry thats the best I could put it. It might not be the best but yea thats what happen rom my point of view.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ntelligent_mind said:
From what I can remember Thepsin had a wife and then Yam's dad fell in love with her ...So he like kidnaped her and then Thepsin and his brother interjuck had to try and get her back. While doing that thepsin meet Yam's character and they feel in love but they couldnt be together because of the whole problem with her dad so then I think she left and got her memory erased but at that time she was pregnant to0o.. So she lost her memory and couldnt remember anything not even the guy she loved. So then Interajuck goes and kills her dad and then yam like hated them because of that..and then at the end yam like smelt some kind of flower that made her remember everything...and yea they lived happily ever after.. haha sorry thats the best I could put it. It might not be the best but yea thats what happen rom my point of view.
[post="20296"][/post]​
thx for the summary well the main parts i watch it but i don't remember everything cause i was like 7 years old :lol: i stilll want to watch it again the slow songs is good and sweet anybody happen to have the song?

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i remember a scene when boy thought he was in love with a guy (yam) and he thought he was gay... it was kinda funny.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
does anyone have a pic of this lakorn or something?. . the title really sounds familiar to me, but i don't really get the storyline so i can't member the lakorn. . btw. . is yam the n'ek?. .

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
haha I remember that part the p'ek thought n'ek was a guy..anyways.. yea yam is the n'ek I wish I had the whole lakorn not just pictures.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ok the cute little girl in here that was reborn as Yam's daughter, was she mixed? I remember watching it w/my mom and we couldn't decide if she was part white or something.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
saonoy03 said:
i think that was so cute....... didn't she follow him around?
[post="20834"][/post]​
yes she did that was cute though she likes him but he don't know and always think Yam was a mean and shelfish gaint but she not she's a cutie in thep sin interajuck :wub:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know but when i was watching this lakorn, i thought yam and boy was just made for each other. it would be kinda nice if they like play together as a couple again but i doubt it since boy plays as villians now doesn't he? he was soooo ugly in singhagrapope. but he was so cute in this lakorn. hahahaah

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
haha yea...and now he has that half mask thingy on his face in kula san suay...i think its on there because he got burnt...right?

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
ntelligent_mind said:
haha yea...and now he has that half mask thingy on his face in kula san suay...i think its on there because he got burnt...right?
[post="22760"][/post]​

wait a minute did his face really got burnt or was it in the lakorn cuz im not watching kula san suay.....?????

L

lalalek

I thought that this movie was cute because of Yam and the 2nd brother. i've seen him in other movies but i thought that this one better with his acting. He was so dark which was a turn off but him being mean was sexy, he actually gets to fight too, it is so "Taey LaBurt-ish"...haha.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
saonoy03 said:
wait a minute did his face really got burnt or was it in the lakorn cuz im not watching kula san suay.....?????
[post="22788"][/post]​
Haha I said his face got burnt in <B>KuLA SAN SUAY</B> the lakorn not for realz...geesh guys dont worry hes still cute...