Thepsin Interajuck

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
To: Rukmos
Do you have the whole part of this la korn? can i get a copy?yea i like the parts you describe too. there is lots of cute & sweet scenes of Yam&Boy.

yak

sarNie Adult
saonoy03 said:
does anyone have this lakorn that is willing to sell it?
[post="97503"][/post]​
i do, but i have it in cambodian.... but can upload both of the theme song.. please.. thank you..

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yak said:
i do, but i have it in cambodian.... but can upload both of the theme song.. please.. thank you..
[post="97896"][/post]​

man too bad i don't understand khmer........ :( but that be cool if u are going to upload the theme songs....thank you

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I have Tepsin Interajuk (the whole set). I'm willing to make copies of it and sell for 20 dollars if anyone is interested in it.

WARNING: parts 2,3,4, and 5 are missing the last ten/fifteen minutes of it. otherwise, for those who are more interested in Yam/Boy role, all the sweet scenes are in there.

Just PM me if your interested

L

lalalek

rukmos said:
I have Tepsin Interajuk (the whole set). I'm willing to make copies of it and sell for 20 dollars if anyone is interested in it.

WARNING: parts 2,3,4, and 5 are missing the last ten/fifteen minutes of it. otherwise, for those who are more interested in Yam/Boy role, all the sweet scenes are in there.

Just PM me if your interested
[post="98669"][/post]​
Yam and Boy are in this movie??? :blink:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
lalalek said:
Yam and Boy are in this movie??? :blink:
[post="98680"][/post]​
Yeah, they were. They made a very cute couple.

crabby

sarNie Egg
OMG! You guyz, I love this boran lakorn. Man, Yam and Boy are too...cute
w/ each other. I can watch this lakorn over and over. And if you guyz want
to own a copies of it in vcd. Try www.siamvdo.com cuz I believe they have it.

LOL! SunStar, You're too funyy :D

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
crabby said:
OMG! You guyz, I love this boran lakorn. Man, Yam and Boy are too...cute
w/ each other. I can watch this lakorn over and over. And if you guyz want
to own a copies of it in vcd. Try www.siamvdo.com cuz I believe they have it.

LOL! SunStar, You're too funyy :D
[post="108629"][/post]​

i can't read thai.. :( .....do you think u can give me a direct link to the movie if they have it???

shubby

sarNie Adult
i didn't know that boy is in this boran..all i know is Yam..and the other guy..cus they have two couples rite?? i have this boran lakorn in thai. the whole set!! i can sell it for anyone who is interested...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
36 bucks plus shipping and handling is like 10 bucks..that expensive! anyone here have the whole movie in good condition and is willing to sell? hehehe im very picky..sowwie -a hehehe!

Oh yeah Shubby..you said you have this whole lakorn..how much do you want for it..is it in vhs? good condition and all..ur good at recording right...lolz! hehehe jk..but yeah answer bak..thanks!

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah, this lakorn is so good and i really like Tep tuksin he's really hot looking the gurl he pair up with..she so pretty..yam character is like a boy but she so cute tho..ekkekek...

yeah it's in good condition and it's in VHS..i only want for $20.00..if u're interest in it..lolx...

anjos

Hey... shubby... $20 for the whole thing... that's not bad....
I want this movies too.... could you make copy or something... cusz...
too many people want it....

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i want this movie too but i need it in vcd or dvd.. 36 plus shipping and handling is way too much.... anyone has the movie in vcd or dvd that is wiilling to sell it?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Only 20 bucks...aiight ill get bak with you wit an email when i have money aiightz..or maybe if you want another lakorn..we can do a trade off... i have alot of other boran lakorns as well too..it's all in vhs though..so yeah! hit meeh bak if you awnt to do a trade off...buh baiz for now!

samkob

sarNie Elites
shubby said:
yeah, this lakorn is so good and i really like Tep tuksin he's really hot looking the gurl he pair up with..she so pretty..yam character is like a boy but she so cute tho..ekkekek...

yeah it's in good condition and it's in VHS..i only want for $20.00..if u're interest in it..lolx...
[post="110793"][/post]​
Is it original and like 12 tapes end?