Thepsin Interajuck

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ntelligent_mind said:
Haha I said his face got burnt in <B>KuLA SAN SUAY</B> the lakorn not for realz...geesh guys dont worry hes still cute...
[post="22836"][/post]​
HAHAHAHA...ohhhh. i haven't seen this one yet so i was confused. lol...sorry. thanks for the clarification. :p

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah can someone upload this boran lakorn?...i wanted to watch too....pleasezzzzzzzzzzz anyone who has it....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
today, i just went to my store to rent a boran since i easily got boring with modern lakorns. so i found a boran section... i found this boran "tep sin intra ra juk"!

i'm so glad the owner still has it then when i finally watch it recently, it brought the flashbacks through me! wow, i used to think that guy (i think his name is boy o.) who's with yam are perfect for each other and still are. even though, phone's hot but i think i prefer boy o. :p :rolleyes:

and phone fans, don't kill me! :shocked: :lmao: but hey i'm still a fan of him. :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
ey girl you should record it!
[post="44749"][/post]​
well, i don't know how to... beside i don't have a computer, though.. but good thing is that this weekend i might get it of my OWN.. i did posted a topic in office section on how to transfer from vhs to dvd (vcr to computer). :D so hopefully, anyone will reply that question of mine there. :rolleyes:

i wonder is sarN having this lakorn at her hometown store? if not, so i will try to figure it out how to. :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah forreally huh..i hope sarn gets this lakorn in her store..so then i can buy it from her. my hometown stores don't got old boran lakorns nomore...gay shit!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
LOL same here, but i have like 4 thai stores... LOL so that's how i get some old borans but now i only go 2 stores... other 2 is in orange country...it's too far from here. :rolleyes:

wow i'm on part 2... it's enjoyable.. yam is so cute! you know being yak and all... she's so adorable in this.. hehe

also i forgot that this is a bit of weird with those group you know elephant, monkey, eagle, crow, etc... i mean it's so not like boran. ha. also i dislike yaks that have curly hairs.. it's too much of curly looks like stick. <_< but yam looks cute. :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
i can still want to rewatch this boran again
[post="45785"][/post]​
me either! :D beside it's my 3rd time watching this boran. :) i'm a bit of confused at the point where i thought this guy (boy o's half brother with arrow thingy) is p'ke but it showed a lot of scenes between boy and yam.... so are they p'ke and n'ke? :huh: because another guy basically is important than boy but it doesn't show his that much. ;)

boy and yam are perfect for each other! i meant they look better together than phone... :rolleyes:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just finished this boran... :D i love the songs from theme and ending! anyone have it?

i hate when yam lost her memories of boy even child of hers, too. it's like took so long time for her to remember a bit until her child had grown up about 5-6 years old. and finally, goddess came to help her to remember by smelling a flower... but overall, i'm glad boy and yam have a lot of scenes together than another couple. :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Naw..Boy and Yam aren't pra aek and nang aek in here...
[post="45945"][/post]​
really? they aren't? it's weird because they have a lot of scenes than another couple. :huh: i guess they still stick the names than scenes. :rolleyes:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..The main couple is the other ones...They can't have scenes together anyways because she got captured through out the whole lakorn lol...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
well Yam and boy are like the second pra ek and nang ek's and shit..so yeah..it's all good..i like yam and boy better..they have kute ass scenes and shit!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
well Yam and boy are like the second pra ek and nang ek's and shit..so yeah..it's all good..i like yam and boy better..they have kute ass scenes and shit!
[post="46156"][/post]​
gotta agree on that! but i hate it when yam still dresses up as guy throughout of boran until about after part 7 or 8... but only a bit until at end part, she finally wore it for long enough.. i mean she looks so pretty in it! i wish she could wear those after part 5 or something. -_-